All My Love Is For You

Secret Love of Unbreakable Warrior

"Even if you leave me far away, if I close my eyes, your heart will be closer. All my love is for you. Nothing left to lose, because I know the meaning and strength of you love more than anybody else."-Girls' Generation "All My Love Is For You"


I couldn't believe my ears, I couldn't believe the words of the doctor, I couldn't believe anything at the moment. Yes, I hated Lee Minhyuk. It's because of him I was miserable, upset, unable to be with Daehyun. But at that moment, I didn't want him to die. After all, he loves me. Even though I don't love him, but I don't want him to just die like this. At that very moment I would do anything to save him. My lower lip trembled as I looked at Minhyuk. Tears started to stream down my cheek as I grabbed onto his hand.

"Heaven......" He said.

"Yes?" I said eagerly.

"I have already....... told my secretary to put everything back under your name again....... Everything that is mine now, it's yours....... I am confident you will manage the company well......." He said.

"No! I don't care about that anymore!" I screamed at him. Suddenly now all those things were not important to me, unlike before.

"You....... must be happy right?......." He said slowly.

"What?" I muttered.

"You..... must be happy...... because now I am..... not making your life...... miserable...... right?" He said.

He is right, shouldn't I be happy? If he died I can have everything I ever wanted. So why can't I control myself to stop crying? Shouldn't I be laughing now?

"Don't die......." I said slowly.

"Heaven....... I have wishes that I want you to grant for me......" He said.

"Yeah?" I said.

"First........ I want you to take....... care of the company well......." He said and I nodded.

"Second....... I want you...... to be with the guy that you liked...... and live a happy life together......" He said and more tears flowed down my cheeks, he raised a hand and wiped away the tears of my face slowly.

"Last....... I want you to say you love me....... earnestly....... Even if you don't mean it....... Please," He said and I grabbed onto his hand tightly.

"I........ love......." I choked and sobbed a little.

"I love you," I said as earnestly as possible. For some reason it wasn't as hard as I expected. Minhyuk smiled and he closed his eyes, as if he was going to sleep. Then I no longer felt his grip around my hand.

"YAH! LEE MINHYUK!!! WAKE UP!!!" I screamed as my fists drummed against his chest. Even though I know it was no use, but I couldn't control myself and sobbed. A hand was on my shoulder, and I turned to see whom I have been missing for ages........ Daehyun.

"Daehyun!" I gasped and hugged him. I buried my face in his chest and sobbed.

"It's okay Heaven....... It's okay......" Daehyun comforted me.

"He's dead....... Daehyun.........." I sobbed.

"I know..... He will rest in peace," he said. I grabbed onto Daehyun's shirt tightly as I cried. Daehyun hugged me close and kissed the top of my head. Then the nurses came in, ready to remove Minhyuk's body.

"Wait!" Daehyun said to the nurses.

"Can you give us another moment with the patient?" He asked the nurses and they left.

"Heaven....... Do you have anything that you want to say to Minhyuk? For the last time?" He asked me and I nodded. I kneeled beside Minhyuk and looked at him.

"You...... You made my life miserable and unbearable, but you never stopped caring about me......

Thank you, f-for giving me all your love. Lee Minhyuk. I'll never forget about that. I-I will..... do my best to grant your wishes....... Thank you...... for your love..... and everything," I said and kissed him on the cheek. I knew Daehyun wouldn't mind, because he stopped the nurses so I could talk to Minhyuk for the last time and I was thankful towards Daehyun for that. I got up on my feet and watched the nurses come and take Minhyuk away. I rested my head against Daehyun's chest and closed my eyes. It felt nice to be with Daehyun again. To be able to feel his arms around me, to smell his scent, to hear that voice that I longed for. But today just wasn't the right day to celebrate.

The limo was waiting for us at the hospital which brought me flashbacks when I came to the hospital last time because of Yongguk. We got in and headed back to my house that I haven't seen for ages. All the maids greeted me happily and I smiled back at them. We headed back to my room, which stayed the same way I had left it.

"Daehyun?" I said.

"Mhmm?" He said.

"What happened to you after I was taken away from Minhyuk?" I asked.

"Well, I was locked in the room without anything for one or two days, but then food started coming in and a doctor also take a look at me and then I was fine," he said.

"So you were okay?" I asked.

"Of course, but I was more worried about you," he told me.

"Don't worry, I will tell you every single detail that you have missed," I said.

"Okay. But first of all you need to sleep, then he swept me off my feet and placed me on the bed. He smiled at me and we kissed.

"I miss you so much," Daehyun whispered at my ear when we broke apart for air.

"Me too," I said and giggled. "Missed you very much".

"You love me right?" He asked.

"You are the only person I have ever loved and always will love. All my love is for you," I said.

"Good," he said with a smile and our lips were glued together. Even though I was upset about Minhyuk's death, but things were slowly falling back to its original, peaceful state and now I am finally with Daehyun, with no one else to come between us ever again. Today is a bittersweet day and definitely a day I will never be able to forget as long as I live.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

4 Years Later...

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bright and wam sunlight peeked through the curtains and forced my eyes to open. I sighed and turned away from the window side of the bed and buried my face in Daehyun's chest. He hugged me close to him as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Baby, time to wake up," Daehyun whispered in my ears.

"No......" I whined.

"You wouldn't want to be late for work and you got a meeting first thing you get to the company today," he reminded me but I ignored.

"What will those people say if they knew their chairman is a lazy worm?" He wondered and I giggled.

"Shut up," I said and he smiled.

"Make me," he challenged and I crushed my lips against his. Daehyun kissed me back without hesitation and I pulled him closer to me, as close as I could, not allowing any space between us. He dug his hand under my shirt and I felt his warm and soft touch against my skin. I kissed him eagerly, ignoring my head screaming at me to take a breath of air.

"You need to get up now," Daehyun said after we finally broke apart.

"Fine," I said and he smiled. We both got ready and had breakfast and headed out.

We arrived at the company and everyone were seated as we walked in. Daehyun, as the newly appointed CEO of the company, starts off the meeting. Many people were confused why I made Daehyun start at the lowest spot in the company and have him to work up to where he is now 4 years ago since his girlfriend is the chairman already. But Daehyun had ask this for himself so he can prove his skills and thought it was only fair to everyone in the company. Within 4 years he had worked hard to get to where he is now, or maybe people were afraid to be mean to him because his girlfriend is the chairman. I giggled at that thought as I looked at Daehyun. Nevertheless I was proud of him.

After the meeting everyone had returned to their work and I went to my office and Daehyun went to his and we all worked as usual until it was lunch break. There was a knock on my door and I smiled.

"Come in," I said, tried to act nonchalant when Daehyun walked in.

"Hey," he said and placed lunch on the table.

"You know today is a special day," I said nonchalantly.

"Yeah?" He said.

"Do you know?" I asked.

"Uhm...... No?" He said.

"Yah!" I said. Daehyun smiled and swept me off my chair and carried me to the nearby sofa.

"How can I forget today, when it is our 6th year anniversary?" Daehyun said and I smiled since he remembered. It has been 6 years since we started dating and people were starting to question whether we would be marrying soon or not.

"I think people started doing anniversaries when they get married, not when they are dating," I said.

"Oh well, we do things differently," he said.

"Yes, yes we do," I agreed with him and he leaned closer to me and we kissed. When I gasped for air it only allowed Daehyun to slip his tongue instead my mouth instead of actually getting a breath of air, but not that I am complaining on what he is doing. He pinned me down on the sofa and I could feel his abs against my stomach. He loosen his tie and I ed one or two buttons on his shirt so he could breathe better.

"Ugh you guys, go get a room!" A voice said and we ignored it.

"Shut up, Yoo Youngjae," Daehyun said without looking at Youngjae and threw his tie at him.

"Yah Jung Daehyun! I am the chairman's secretary! I am still bigger than you! Don't think that you are dating the chairman you can be all bossy," Youngjae said.

"Get out of here Youngjae," I complained and continued with Daehyun.

"Can't, you got a lot of things to do still, Chairman, and it's my job to make sure you do them all," Youngjae said.

"Gosh Youngjae, go get a girlfriend or something instead of keeping mine busy," Daehyun muttered and continue to kiss me.

"Yah! You should be more respectful to me. Besides, I only care about work, relationship is not my top priority now," Youngjae said and Daehyun laughed.

"All of us all have a girlfriend, even Zelo, the youngest have a girlfriend, do you want me to suggest one to you? I know a couple of nice girls-" Daehyun joked and I slapped his arm.

"Yah Jung Daehyun, where do you know those 'nice girls'?" I questioned.

"Baby I only love you okay? Don't be jealous, how can I notice other girls when they can't even be compared to you?" Daehyun said and I smiled.

"Maybe you are scared that I could fire you?" I asked teasingly and Youngjae mouthed a "nice" to me and smiled arrogantly at Daehyun.

"I only love you, my Heaven. Want me to prove it to you?" Daehyun smiled and kissed me eagerly.

"Yuck, not this again," Youngjae muttered.

"Youngjae, get out now or I will fire you this time," I smiled and pressed my lips against Daehyun's.

"I would be more than glad to do it, can't wait to get outta here," Youngjae said and left. We chuckled and continued what we were doing.

"Wait for me at your office today okay?" Daehyun said while I help him tie his tie around his neck.

"Why? Are you taking me somewhere today?" I asked.

"Of course, it's going to be somewhere special for our 6th year anniversary," he said.

"Okay, see you soon," I said.

"See you," he said and kissed me on the forehead and left my office. I couldn't wait until the end of the day for him to come. I smiled and returned to my work, wishing time would pass by quicker.


Hey guys!! Double updates today!!! Anyways a bit of emotional roller coaster here in this chapter, hope you guys liked it~~ And the next chapter is the last chapter!! T^T I am going to miss writing this story so much...... But who knows? Maybe I will make a sequel?? XD Anyways thanks to my subscribers for subscribing, commenting and reading~~ The next chapter is the last one!! Anticipate it?? XD