One Better Day

Secret Love of Unbreakable Warrior

"Now again one better day, one better day. The bright tomorrow is waiting for you. Now again one better day, one better day. I'm here and I will go together with you."-MBLAQ "One Better Day"


I looked away. Why is he suddenly being like this? For weeks he didn't even look in my direction and now......... He is a completely different person. I don't expect myself to know the answer for this. I left without another thought, trying to collect my thoughts together. What is he trying to do? At first he confessed to me that he likes me, then I rejected him and he never take another look at me, and now he is being completely different. These things doesn't add up. I stared at the sky blankly and kept walking. Then someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around.

"Heaven," Daehyun called.

"Huh?" I said.

"I called you several times, why didn't you reply?" Daehyun questioned.

"You did?" I asked. I couldn't recall that hearing anything from my phone.

"Yeah I did, I texted you and called you," Daehyun said. I checked my phone and it was true.

"Oh, sorry, I probably didn't that," I said blankly.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I answered.

"Because you seemed a little bit out of it," Daehyun said.

"Oh, maybe," I said.

"Are you sure you are okay?" He stopped in front of me and looked at me.

"Don't worry, I am fine. I just have a lot in my mind, and I am a bit tired," I reassured him. Daehyun sighed.

"I don't know if I should trust you or not," Daehyun said and looked at me suspiciously.

"Of course you can, have I ever let you down?" I said proudly.

"You really want me to answer that question? Because the answer is not gonna be pretty," Daehyun said and I smiled. When I am with Daehyun I could lost my train of thoughts or worries I have.

"Thanks," I said sarcastically and slapped his arm lightly.

"Ow, what did I do?" Daehyun asked me innocently.

"You made me lost my train of thoughts, now I can't remember," I said.

"What were you thinking about?" He asked.

"None of your business," I said after realizing that I was thinking about Yongguk.

"Well if you let me know I can help find your train of thoughts?" Daehyun said and I laughed.

"See? Now I forgot what I was mad at you for," I said.

"That's good, I can get away with things easier," He said.

"Just a quick question," I said.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Has Yongguk been nice...... to girls?" I asked carefully.

"Huh? Why do you ask?" He asked.

"Uh....... Just curious," I lied.

"Well, not really, he doesn't talk to girls," Daehyun replied.

"Would it be normal if suddenly he is nice and friendly to them?" I asked.

"I don't think that is going to happen," he marked. Oh ho ho, he just doesn't know that yet. Or perhaps........ Yongguk is hiding that from s?

"Has he ever done that before?" I asked.

"Nope," He said.

"Has he ever say he like other girls before?" I asked.

"Not that I have known of," Daehyun said.

"Wait a minute........" He said after a while.

"Huh?" I said.

"Why are you asking me this?" Daehyun looked at me suspiciously.

"Uh....... Curious?" I said.

"Heh........ Really?" Daehyun walked closer to me, continued to look at me suspiciously.

"Yeah......." I answered.

"Just plain curiousity?" He asked.

"Yup," I confirmed.

"Are you sure?" He asked me, leaning closer.

"Uh........" I mumbled. Daehyun was so close to me, his eyes narrowing.

"Do you feel uncomfortable?" He asked.

"Yes, I need my personal space," I said.

"Ah ha! So you are uncomfortable answering this question! So that means......." Daehyun started.

"Don't say it! It's not!!!" I yelled.

"You like Yongguk hyung?!" Daehyun finished.

"NO!!!" I screamed. People starts to look at us. Daehyun leaned away from me and I cleared my throat, trying to act normal.

"Wow...... But don't you hate Yongguk hyung?" Daehyun asked curiously.

"O-of course I-I do," I mumbled.

"So how it is possible? Or you like bad boy image guys too?" Daehyun guessed.

"I told you I don't like him!" I said.

"I don't believe you," Daehyun said.

"Why not?" I questioned.

"Because the way you are asking me about Yongguk hyung....... It looks like you are trying to find out as much as you can," Daehyun marked.

"I told you I am just plain curious!!" I said.

"Your face is red," Daehyun said.

"Arggg!!" I grunted. He laughed.

"I think you enjoy me making a fool out of myself," I marked.

"How did you know?" He asked surprisingly and I slapped him on the arm.

"Woah, you should seek an anger management counsellor," Daehyun said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you slap me everytime you are mad, or in this case, in denial," He said.

"I AM NOT IN DENIAL!!" I yelled again and he laughed.

"You should learn the correct way to release anger instead of slapping people," Daehyun marked. I slapped him on the arm again.

"This is how I release my anger, oh look, I feel soooooo much better now," I sighed.

"Good for you," He said and smiled. I couldn't help but smile too.

"So....... Want me to help pair you and Yongguk hyung together?" Daehyun said and I gave him a scowl. He laughed.

"No thank you, your effort will not be appreciated," I said.

"Are you sure you don't want my help? It is going to be very helpful!" Daehyun joked.

"Grrr....... No......." I gritted my teeth and he smiled.

"Okay okay I better stop before you slap my arm until it is numb," He said and I grinned.

"Well I'll see you later, Youngjae needs me, you can come if you want," Daehyun said.

"Nah I'm good, see you," I said and he left. After he left I checked my phone and saw my phone filled with messages. I sighed and smiled. Daehyun means well, he is always making sure I am safe, healthy, and happy. As I walked I looked in Yongguk's direction and found him walking towards me. Umm..... Should I leave? Or should I tallk to him? But there's nothing to talk to him about! I managed to look calm but I am panicking inside.

"Hi," Yongguk said.

"Hi," I said back.

"Look, I think we got off the wrong foot when we first meet, and I want to be your friend," Yongguk said.

"Huh?" I said, couldn't believe what I am hearing.

"I want to get to know you better, so do you want to be friends?" Yongguk asked.

"Sure," I said and he gave me a smile.

"I'm Heaven," I said.

"Hi, Heaven. I'm Bang Yongguk, let's be good friends, shall we?" Yongguk said and held out a hand.

"I don't think that's how people usually do it," I laughed and shook his hand.

"I know, but this way seems good too," he replied and I nodded with a smile. To be honest I don't know what just happened. I thought he wants me to be his girlfriend instead of just a "friend". Or at least that is what he wants a few weeks ago. I guess I will never understand the twisting mind of Yongguk's. I am actually happy that we are friends. The awkwardness when he told me he likes me is now gone, and none of us want to bring it back up either.

"I thought you don't like those girls who follow you?" I asked.

"But I learned that I should still be respectful to them and not act like a jerk," Yongguk said.

"That's wise," I marked

"You were the one to encouraged me to do it, remember?" Yongguk reminded me.

"Nope....... I said that in a much harsher tone, you rephrased it to sound better," I said.

"Oh I did?" Yongguk said.

"Yup, but the 'jerk' part you didn't left out," I pointed out and he smiled.

"Where are we going?" I asked since we are walking pretty far now.

"We are going to see rest of the B.A.P members," he answered.

"Yah, didn't you say you don't trust anyone in B.A.P?" I said.

"Here, hold this for me," he handed me a wallet.

"Okay," I held it for him. Seconds passed.

"You passed the test," Yongguk said.

"Woah, what just happened?" I asked, confused.

"I told you to hold my wallet, and you didn't ran away with the wallet, so I can trust you," Yongguk said with a smile.

"So it is that easy for you trust someone? And you say you have trouble trusting people," I said.

"I didn't say I have trouble trusting people, I just don't trust people easily," Yongguk said.

"So I passed?" I asked.

"Congrats," He said and grinned.

"Wow, it is the most easiest test I have ever done," I said.

"Hyung!" A voiced called and we both looked.

"Hey," Yongguk said to Zelo.

"Omo, hyung, I thought you said no girls can come," Zelo was taken aback.

"Zelo ah, this is a special case, Daehyunnie needs to do his job right so we will allow her to come," Yongguk explained.

"So hyung trust her?" Zelo asked. Zelo looks very fresh and young and cute, however, he is taller than all of his hyungs.

"Yeah," Yongguk said.

"Okay," Zelo said and went to the other members.

"So you let me come because of Daehyun?" I asked.

"Not necessaryly, but I guess you can say that," Yongguk said. We walked towards the other members.

"Hey guys," Yongguk said and all the members looked at us.

"Aigoo, Daehyunnie, isn't that your girl?" Himchan said.

"Hyung, I am her bodyguard, she is not 'my' girl," Daehyun corrected, but his expression was surprised.

"What is going on here?" Youngjae looked confused. Jongup looked calm but surprised when he saw me.

"Well, I have decided to let Heaven be with us since she is Daehyun's responsibility. We wouldn't want to let Daehyun to get fired or have to quit B.A.P," Yongguk explained. All the members are convinced except for Daehyun, he still looks confused but didn't say anything.

After meeting the members, Daehyun and I had to leave. We walked for a distance without talking.

"What just happened?" Daehyun suddenly asked curiously.

"Uh......." I mumbled.

"Omo, are you and Yongguk hyung together?" Daehyun's face lit up with curiousity.

"No!" I said.

"Then why did he allow you to come?" Daehyun asked.

"Well, we decided to forget what we said to each other in the past and start fresh," I said.

"Start fresh?" He repeated.

"Yeah, so we decided to be friends," I said.

"Friends? But aren't you guys enemies just a while ago?" He questioned.

"Yeah, but then he helped me," I said.

"Help?" Daehyun asked.

"Remember he called you to come when I was drenched in rain and forgot my phone?" I recalled.

"Oh yeah, what happened that day?" Daehyun asked. Oh no, I shouldn't have reminded him that.

"You know........ He saw me outside in the rain, brought me in and lend me his jacket," I lied. I wasn't going to tell him all those details that he hugged me and said he likes me.

"That's it?" Daehyun asked.

"Yeah, what else could happen out there?" I asked.

"I don't know, I actually kinda expected something romantic to happen," Daehyun guessed and I slapped his arm.

"Not everything have a romantic plot okay?" I said.

"Just joking Heaven, I would be shocked if actually anything romantic happen between you two," Daehyun said.

"Huh? Why?" I asked.

"Because Yongguk hyung has a bad boy image and you don't seem to like those type of boys," he said.

"How would you know what kinds of boy I would like?" I asked.

"I don't know. You don't look interested in guys," Daehyun said.

"So that's why you think me and Yongguk doesn't match?" I asked.

"I guess, plus you don't look like you are the kind of girls that are not very interested in boys," Daehyun marked.

"Then what kind of girl do you think I am?" I asked.

"More like those type of girls who go around and kick bad guys' ," He said and laughed.

"Yah! Jung Daehyun, do you want me to kick your ?" I asked.

"Why? What did I do?" Daehyun asked innocently.

"You are a bad guy," I said.

"What did I do?" He asked again.

"You like to torture me and see me make a fool out of myself right?" I questioned.

"Uh....... No," He answered.

"Don't lie, lying is bad," I said.

"Look at you, you always lie to me," He said.

"Fine I did, once or twice okay? And don't try to change the subject," I said.

"You even want to jump off a bridge when you see my aegyo, so does that make you a good guy?" I continued.

"Mianhae!!" Daehyun said.

"Nope, not gonna forgive you, you can jump off a bridge and I will never forgive you," I said.

"Really?" Daehyun asked and I nodded.

"Okay then, so you will not care if I jump into this pond," Daehyun said. We are on the second level of the building and the pond is right down there. Daehyun stood there, ready to jump.

"No!" I panicked and wrapped my arms around him, my face leaning against his back, pulling him in.

"Don't worry, I am not going to jump," Daehyun said and laughed.

"That was not funny," I said and panted.

"You said you won't care, so then why are you stopping me?" Daehyun questioned and raised his eyebrows.

"Shut up! I am mad at you now," I said and left. Daehyun followed me.

"What do you want me to do so you will forgive me?" Daehyun said.

"Nothing, you really blew it this time," I said and kept walking. He suddenly hugged me from the back and tickled me. I giggled.

"Please forgive me?" He said.

"Stop!!!" I yelled.

"If I stop will you forgive me?" Daehyun asked.

"Okay okay!!" I said and he stopped tickling me, his arm still around me.

"Shame on you, who tickles people for forgiveness?" I questioned.

"Sorry~" He said and swinged me around with his hands wrapped around my waist.

"Was that fun?" Daehyun asked when I laughed.

"You are such a dork," I marked.

"Wow, first time someone call me that," Daehyun said and laughed.

"You are a dork," I repeated.

"You are a bigger dork than I am," he said.

"Nope, you are still the biggest dork to me," I denied.

"No, you are the dorkiest person I know," Daehyun said.

"You don't know much people then," I said.

"Fine, we are both dorks then, how about that?" He sticks his head over my shoulder and asked.

"Fine then," I agreed and we both smiled.

 


Another chapter out!! This chapter is more playful and I hope you guys liked it!! Again I really like the comments that were left and I am curious what you have to say about this chapter!! I will continue to work hard to post chapters ASAP! XD