Unbreakable

Secret Love of Unbreakable Warrior

"I won't ever break, I won't ever fall down. Even if the storm tries to swallow me, I'm Unbreakable. Even if I die, I won't break. Even if I die, I won't give up. Even if my wings are trampled in the darkness, you know I am Unbreakable."-B.A.P "Unbreakable"


I stepped out of my large mansion from the back door. I slip on my hood and tucked my hands in the jacket's pocket and walked quickly. It's good to be outside, since the weather has been horrible for the whole week and I am running out of things to do in the house, which is really rare because I have everything that could keep me entertained for probably a whole year, but I didn't feel like doing anything besides listening to music and looking outside at the window. I pushed the gates open with all of my energy and the gates made a loud, grinding noise. I looked around me, making nobody saw me coming out from that mansion. If anyone sees me coming out this gigantic mansion that probably belonged to the queen or something like that people are going to talk and no one will ever leave me alone. Not that I like to be alone all the time, but being a billiionaire's daughter is not something I would want people to remember me by. Being a billionaire's daughter has its ups-and-downs, life is pretty good when you can get whatever you want immediately, but you also have people sticking up to you and hope they can get something from you. I quickly close the gates and walked, pretending I am just any other normal people, walking in the streets like a ordinary person.

As I walked, people start looking at me because of my brand name bags and clothes and shoes probably. I tried to walk faster and walk away from those annoying gazes fixed on me. No matter how simple I am dressing, there's always guys following me for no reason, or I should say they stalk me for no reason. I am not saying it is a good thing, in fact it is a very scary thing and not something I am trying to brag about. There's basically no reason for me to try to hide who I am since the whole city knows I am the billionaire's daughter, people would stop and ask me "Are you the billionaire's daughter, Heaven?" sorts of questions that I hope people will not ask me. They kind of treat me like a celebrity, except they don't ask me to take a picture with them or give them autographs, they ask me to be their friends instead, which is pretty obvious that they only want to be my friend because I am "Heaven the billionaire's daughter". I never really have any friends because I have learned not to trust anyone since they always want something from me. I am not pretty at all, I am just a short and skinny girl but everyone compliments how "pretty" I look. Even my parent's friends do that. Right, of course, they all want something from me. What else? Every single person I trusted always wants me to help them do this, do that. I learned this the hard way and that's why I never trust anyone. I have been very independent since my parent are hardly home and I don't want to rely on guards and butlers so I learned to take care of myself as much as I can. 

I walked and walked and suddenly remembered what I always do when I get outside, is to buy this thing that always makes me happy: ice cream! I sound like a child sometimes but ice cream is the thing that always cheers me up no matter what. So I stepped into the store and bought a huge ice cream cone and when I was going to take a huge bite of it, a voice interrupted.

"Hi," A voice said. I looked up.

"Hello," I said back.

"You are Heaven, right?" The boy said.

"Yes," I replied, wanting to eat my ice cream already.

"Wow, that's one big ice cream you got there," the guy marked.

"Yeah," I was going to take a bite, but the guy interrupted me.

"Do you want to share it with me?" the guy said.

"Excuse me?" I choked out.

"You are pretty and we should go out," the guy said.

"I'm sorry, but I don't date, so if you will excuse me I am going to leave now," I said and turned to leave.

"Wait! You come back here!" The guy said.

"Can't you just leave me alone?" I bursted out, annoyed.

"Hey! I asked you nicely if you want to go out with me but you turned me down, and you yell at me? No one yells at me! Who do you think you are?" the guy yelled.

"Look, I don't want to go out with you, I don't even know who you are and you should leave me alone now," I said furiously. Then the guy grabbed my arm, trying to pull me close to him but then I threw him onto the ground, and I mean I actually threw him onto the ground. I had to beg my parents to let me learn taekwondo, for self protection, even though they thought it was unnecessary for me to learn because I can use those security guards to protect myself, but I would not want them following me all day. The guy swore under his breath and left.

The sky was dark and I decided to go home now, I took the long and narrow alley as a shortcut to go home. This alley is quiet and scary to me, since I am a girl, all alone walking in the alley. Suddenly a dark figure was behind me and I looked behind my shoulder and stopped. I walked towards the figure approaching to me and I yanked the hood off the figure's head.

"It's you again, how many times have I tell you to stop following me?" I screamed to the guy who I have just beaten up.

"I have never been beat up by a girl, and how dare you lay your hands on me?" The guy said. Without a word I punched and kicked him until he is on the ground.

"I have a black belt in taekwondo so you better stop following me," I said and left.

I continued to walk and I noticed another dark figure is near me so I turned around. Very annoyed, I walked up to the figure and kicked him in the stomach. Then suddenly something unexpected happened. It wasn't the guy who followed me earlier, it was a man who is very muscular and have tattos all over his arm, and obviously I have make him very angry by kicking him in the stomach.

"Aren't you the billionaire's daughter?" He asked.

"Yeah? So what?" I yelled.

"Good. Give me your money, now," he said.

"Why?" I fought back.

"Because if you don't, I am going to kill you," The man said.

"Kill me? I can fight you," I said confidently. Then he took out a loaded gun, and my eyes widen in shock.

"Sure, little girl, fight me. Who will die in the end? Of course it is you," he said. I ran and try to knock him out but he caught me by one hand, holding the gun to my head.

"What do you want? Money?" I screamed.

"Sure, that's why I am holding you hostage so I can get money from your rich parents, clever right?" The man said with a nasty smile.

"GET AWAY FROM ME! LET GO!" I screamed on the top of my lungs, trying to break free.

"Don't you dare try to escape, or I will kill you right now," the man said.

"LET GOOOOOO!" I screamed. There's no way I can break free or attack him. If I move, he can kill me immediately.

"You should shut up now, unless you don't want to live," the man was very angry now and his grip on my throat was tighter. I let out a piercing scream.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU REALLY ANNOYED ME, FORGET ABOUT THE MONEY, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU," he yelled.

I am no longer the brave, independent, unbreakable girl who can stand anything, I was about to die, something I had never expected to happen........ The man pushed the gun close to my head, ready to fire.......


Annyeong readers! This is my new fanfic and I hope you guys will enjoy it! Please be patient because B.A.P are going to be in the next chapter!! XD