Missing You Like Crazy

Secret Love of Unbreakable Warrior

"The person I miss like crazy, one word from you that I want to hear like crazy. I love you, I love you, where are you? The person I long for, ingrained in my heart. I'm going to cherish you forever."-TaeYeon "Missing You Like Crazy" (The King 2Heart OST)


The car pulled up at a mansion just as big as mine and my eyes scanned for Daehyun. I didn't find him anywhere which sent a wave of panic through myself.

"Stay here and I will tell boss that you have arrived," one of the guards said.

"Where's Daehyun? You didn't do anything to him right?" I asked him immediately.

"He is fine," he responded and left the room before I could ask him anymore questions. I sat there, a million worries came across my mind. Then the door opened and I saw my parents.

"Oh thank god, Heaven, you are alright!" My mom cried.

"Why are you guys here? I said frantically. Then a man walked into the room.

"Alright, out of the room now, the boss is here," he said.

"What? No!" I screamed but surprisingly my parents had followed the order obediently and left but their gaze still fixed on me. A young, good looking man walked into the room and the doors were closed behind us. He walked towards me.

"I'm the reason why you are here now," the stranger said to me.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I am Lee Minhyuk, I own a billion-dollar company," he said.

"And how does that concerns me?" I asked and glared at him.

"You don't like how a billionaire's daughter should sound like," he chuckled politely.

"Well I would sound much kinder if I wasn't kidnapped here," I said sharply.

"Fair enough," he said and walked around in the room.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"You see, you are part of my plan. I, too, had a billionaire parents who handed down the business to me. But one big problem, and that is your parents' company is our rival, our biggest competition. My company had lost a lot of money because of your company. So I planned to get back the money that were originally mine," he faced me and said.

"So I had sent out a mob of my guards to kidnap you, your parents and anyone that are close to you. I got your parents first and explaind my plan to them," he said.

"And the plan is?" I asked impatiently. Suddenly he walked over to me and looked at me right in the eyes.

"My plan is for us to get married so your parents' business will be handed down to me, that way it is legal and I have no more rivals and I still get what was mine originally along with the money your parents' have, it's the perfect plan," he flashed a smile at me.

"And you expect me to go along with your plan and get married with you?" I asked coldly.

"You have to, unless you want your parents dead, remember, I have them right now," he said.

"You wouldn't-" I snapped.

"Your parents only agreed to this plan because I threatened to kill you if they don't agree," Minhyuk said.

"I can't believe you," I muttered and glared at him.

"You know, you are very different from those other billionaires' daughters," he said.

"And?" I asked.

"If they were kidnapped here, they would cry alreadly rather than glared at me," he said, amused.

"You kidnap other people too?" I asked.

"No, I am just making a guess here," he said.

"I won't marry you," I said.

"I guess you don't want your parents or your bodyguard alive then," he said.

"Fine, I will go along with your pathetic scheme if you let them go," I said.

"Not possible," he said.

"I will do whatever you ask, just don't hurt them," I muttered.

"That's better. Your parents had already signed the contract to hand their business to me, and now we are engaged, so you better act like it," he said.

"You are pathetic, Lee Minhyuk. You know that?" I scoffed.

"I was expecting 'smart' instead of 'pathetic'," he said in an easy tone and smiled.

"I have one condition," I said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I get to visit my parents and my bodyguard whenever I wish," I requested.

"Not possible," he said.

"I can't plan to get away or things like that, I just want to speak to people that I am close with," I said.

"Hmmm...... Fine," he agreed at the end.

"Thank you," I said.

"You are welcome," he said.

"Can I go see them now before you go over other things with me?" I asked.

"Fine, I will get someone to you there," he said and snapped his fingers and guards came. We went down to the second level and he opened the door for me. I went into the room and found my parents there.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked and hugged them.

"We are fine, what about you?" My dad asked.

"I am fine, what happened?" I asked.

"Well, they barged into the office and basically kidnapped us," he said.

"Where were the guards?" I asked.

"They all fought but they outnumbered us," he said. That's the exact same thing that happened.

"I am glad you guys are fine," I said.

"Honey, I am sorry, he threatened to kill you if we don't follow his plans," my mom explained.

"Don't worry about it mom, I need to go see Daehyun now, I am really worried about him," I said.'

"What's wrong?" My mom asked.

"I didn't see him anywhere," I said.

"Go now, we will be fine," my mom said and I gave them another hug before I left. Then the guards led me to another room and opened the door. I nodded and close the door behind me.

"Daehyun!" I yelled when I saw Daehyun.

"Heaven!" Daehyun ran up to me and hugged me tightly. Then his lips were pressed against mine. I held his head close to mine and kissed him so eagerly that we were both breathless when we broke apart.

"Are you okay?" I whispered, my face didn't move an inch from his.

"I'm fine, what about you?" He whispered back.

"I am fine, I was so worried about you," I said and then he kissed me again. I threw my arms around his neck to pull him closer to me. It feels comforting to have Daehyun with me again.

"I was worried to death about you since they hurted you," he said and my hair.

"I am alright," I smiled and I buried my head in Daehyun's shirt. I don't know how will I tell him that I am now engaged to a stranger.

"Daehyun...." I murmured without lifting my head.

"Yes?" He said.

"I...... have something to tell you," I said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I'm....... engaged," I finished off and looked at him.

"What?" Daehyun said, looking at me with a shocked expression. Slowly, I recite the whole story to him.

"No," he said slowly.

"Huh?" I said.

"You can't marry him," Daehyun said slowly.

"But I have to," I said.

"Why do you have to? I won't let you, not in my lifetime would I watch you marry him without doing anything," Daehyun said seriously.

"I don't want to marry him either, but-" I explained.

"Then don't! Don't marry him!" I have never seen Daehyun so angry and not calm.

"If I don't marry him, he is going to kill you and I wasn't going to let that happen!" I yelled. Daehyun was frozen for a second.

"I rather die than see you marry him," Daehyun said through gritted teeth.

"No! How dare you say something like this?" I said.

"I am serious. I would rather have him kill me than having you marry him," he said.

"Don't be like this, Daehyun, please," I begged.

"I can't just watch you walking down the aisle with another man and saying 'I do', it is the same as killing me," Daehyun said.

"I want you alive, that's why I am doing this," I said.

"I rather die, Heaven, I rather die," he said, his jaws clenched into a fist.

"Don't, please Daehyun, don't be like this. You are the only reason why I am doing this. I love you so much that I can't bear to see you dead. Can you understand?" I said and I moved my face closer and closer to his and kissed him. I could tell he was no longer angry because of his soft touch on my cheeks.

"I know it is hard on you, it is even harder for me because I can't be with you, I have to marry a man that I hardly know. But I hope you can understand why I am doing this," I said.

"Promise me one thing," he whispered at my ear.

"Anything," I said.

"Don't forget that I love you, don't forget that you are my only love. Don't forget you are in my heart," Daehyun said.

"Okay, you have to promise me one thing too," I said.

"Yes?" He said.

"No matter what happens, don't do anything rash and remember that you are the one that I love, not him," I said.

"I promise," Daehyun said and I gave him a weak smile. I rested my hand against his chest while he hugged me close to him. There's really nothing much to say besides enjoying every moment together before we have to seperate. Then I heard a knock on the door and we both know that it's time for me to go.

"I love you," Daehyun said and gave me a kiss. I didn't want to pull away from him, I wish this moment would last forever. Then I heard another impatient knock and I slowly pulled away unwillingly.

"I love you too," I said and without another look at Daehyun I walked out of the door. I was afraid if I look back at him, I would want to run up to him again and then I wouldn't be able to let go. The guard escorted me back to the room I came from and close the door. It has been 1 minute since I saw Daehyun and I am already missing him like crazy.

"Oh, you are back," Minhyuk walked in.

"What do you want?" I asked him in an unfriendly tone.

"Well, you can't spend in this room forever doing nothing. I have to show you around," he said.

"Why don't you let the guards show me since you are so busy managing your billion dollar business?" I said through gritted teeth.

"I am not a man without class.The most I can do is show you around and make sure you are comfortable if I held you hostage. It's good manner," he said.

"I don't think I need you to educate me on manners," I snapped.

"Let's go," he said, ignoring what I said earlier. I followed him and we entered a gigantic bedroom that is a lot bigger than mine.

"This is our bedroom," Minhyuk said and I flinched.

"P-Pardon?" I said.

"This is our bedroom," he repeated.

"Our?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Our, meaning you and me," he explained impatiently.

"I am not sleeping on the same bed as you," I said.

"Remember, we are now engaged," Minhyuk reminded me the thing that I want to forget the most.

"You didn't propose to me, so we are technically not engaged, therefore I am not going to share a bedroom with you," I said. He sighed impatiently and took out a small box from his pocket and opened it. In there was a diamond ring. He took it out and put it on on my finger.

"Gee, thanks. What a nice proposal," I muttered under my breath.

"Will you marry me?" He asked.

"Do I have a choice?" I asked.

"No, so I will take it as a yes," he said. I rolled my eyes.

"So now we are engaged, we will sleep in the same room and you will act like you are my fiancee no matter you like it or not," he said and I didn't say anything.

"Anyways, it's late, I will have the maids sent food in and you can rest here," he finished.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I still have some things that I need to finish," Minhyuk said and left the room without another word. I sat on the bed and stared blankly at the wall until the maids came in with trays of food. I only ate a little, don't really have an appetite at the moment. I sent away the food and decides to take a shower. After I was done I lay on the bed and looked at the ring. It was very nice and extravagant, but I couldn't stand another moment looking at it. I threw it onto the other side of the huge bed. I feel miserable. My life went from the best to to the worst. I didn't want my parents to be in danger, I didn't want the company that my parents' have worked so hard to be handed over to someone else so easily. I didn't want to be engaged at 18, I didn't want to be apart from Daehyun, and I didn't want to be with anybody else besides Daehyun. I am missing Daehyun like crazy. I feel like I am going crazy any second now not having Daehyun with me. Not hearing his beautiful voice, not smelling his scent, not seeing Daehyun's perfect and flawless face with his childish grin and his light brown hair sticking up carelessly, not feeling his strong arms wrapped around me, his fingers my hair, his soft touches on my face and his soft lips against mine. I am missing him like crazy.

I opened my eyes, felt sad that morning has arrived. I would much rather have a nightmare than having to wake up. My life right now is worse than a nightmare. I sighed in sorrow. I looked beside me and Minhyuk lay right next to me. Besides his cold attitude and unfriendly comments, he look like he is a bright and nice person. He have a baby face which made him look a lot younger. Ugh, what is the use? He might LOOK like a nice person without his attitude, but that still deoesn't change anything. It's not like if I complimented him he will let me go, that's way too naive. I still can't escape this nightmare, I am trapped in here forever without an end. It seems like I am going to spend the rest of my life as Mrs. Lee, living in misery and I could never be with Daehyun. There's no way that I can get out of this. I covered my face with my hands and I noticed the ring I threw onto the other side of the bed was back on my finger again. This is the last item I wanted to see. This ring constantly reminded me the fact that I could never escape this nightmare. I wanted to see Daehyun so badly. Then I realized the guards had given me the keys to my parents' and Daehyun's room so I could visit them. They locked them up like prisoners, only in much better conditions. I got up and changed and got my keys, I left the room quietly and I made my way to Daehyun's room. I stuck the key in the hole and turned the handle slowly and closed the door behind me.

I walked into the gigantic room and saw Daehyun lying on the bed, sleeping. I walked over there and a smile stretched across my face as I his cheek. I felt happy whenever I see him.

"Heaven?" Daehyun opened his eyes.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?" I asked.

"I missed you," he grinned.

"Me too," I said with a smile. Seeing Daehyun makes everything alright, even at a time like this he makes me feel like I have won a lottery.

"It's quite early in the morning, you should go back and get more rest," I said.

"No, don't leave," Daehyun held my hand, begging me to stay like a little kid.

"Don't worry, I am not going anywhere," I assured him and sat down next to him.

"How was your night?" He asked while holding onto my hand.

"It was...... horrible," I said. Then Daehyun froze, not moving an inch.

"What's wrong?" I asked, then realized the answer to my question a second later. His eyes were fixed on the ring on my finger. I didn't want to explain this, it is a constant reminder of this nightmare I am living in.

"I-I should go," I said quietly and got up.

"Go where? Go to him?" Daehyun said coldly.

"Daehyun, please don't start this now," I pleaded. His cold glare at the ring made me feel uneasy.

"Isn't it the truth? He is your fiance now, there's nothing wrong about that," he said.

"I should go now," I said and walked towards the door. I felt tears building up in my eyes and I wasn't going to cry in front anyone else.

"No, Heaven, I am sorry," he took my hand and pull me to him.

"I know I shouldn't have acted that way, I am making things hard for you," he said.

"It's not your fault," I said quietly.

"No, it is my fault, I was taking my anger out on you when you are the biggest victim to this," Daehyun sighed and my cheek.

"I'm fine, don't worry about it," I said with a smile.

"You seem so calm and collected even in a situation like this," Daehyun chuckled.

"You don't know if I am moping inside or not," I said and smiled.

"You are unbelieveable," he sighed.

"In a good way or a bad way?" I asked.

"Both," he said.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Even at a time like this, you walked into the room so casually and wondered if you woke me up or not. Normal people would be crying their eyes out all night, so I honestly don't know if you have emotional disorder or not," he said with a smile and I chuckled.

"Are we getting to the positive side now?" I wondered and it was his turn to chuckle.

"You are staying really strong about this, which makes me worry less about you and cheers me up too," he said.

"That's good," I said.

"Hmm, it is," he smiled and kissed me.

"I should really go before they think I have escaped," I broke from the kiss.

"Already?" He asked.

"Good times passed fast," I said.

"Okay," Daehyun let go off me unwillingly. I smiled and left the room. Even now I am already missing him like crazy, but I need to stay strong for my parents, Daehyun and myself.

 


ANNYEONG!!! (Sorry for the caps but I am REALLY happy today, I will tell you later but many of you would probably know?) Anyways the big mystery is over! The new character is BtoB's Minhyuk! I hope Melodys will not misunderstand me, I like BtoB and my bias is Minhyuk and I thought he could also fit in this cold attituded character despite his cute and aegyo-ish image.

(Kehehe isn't he a cutie? XD)

As I mentioned, he is quite cute and bright so many people wouldn't think he would be a rich guy with a cold attitude. Then I thought he doesn't have to be the cute and bright guy, he can be a cold guy too. I wanted to make him different from what most people think he is and so I want to give him a different image in the story. But I was watching BtoB "Irresistible Lips" music video and I was inspired(?) And so I decided to use him as the new character. I was thinking about using a member from INFINITE or MBLAQ but since B.A.P is a rookie group so I wanted to use someone from a rookie group too so I came up with BtoB~ I understand that not everyone is going to have same thoughts as me on using Minhyuk as the new character but I hope you guys will like this new addition to the story since he is going to play a big role in the story from this point on.

The story is getting more and more intense so please keep on reading! Thanks to my AWESOME subscribers for subscribing, commenting and reading! Thank you times 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000~

Anyways I am EXTREMELY happy BECAUSE...... *ULTIMATE DRUM ROLL*

B.A.P HAS RELEASED A SONG FROM THEIR NEW ALBUM CALLED "GOODBYE"! KYYYYAAAAAAAAAAA XD

If you are a BABY and have not listened to the song, please pleaseeee make sure to listen to it! It is AMAZING! Ahhhh B.A.P never disappoints BABYs~ I have been replaying this song non-stop ever since it released. I am totally in love with it! (Daehyun's vocal is seriously daebak in this omg)

(TS Entertainment released this picture along with the release of "Goodbye") You can see Jokomato and Kekemato in the back with the spaceship XD TS really ships this couple~

There's a music video of this song featuring these bunnies~ Don't forget to watch it! It is the cutest thing ever XD B.A.P is making their comeback so BABYs! Please don't forget to support our warriors with their new album coming soon!!

Sincerely,

The-author-nim-that-is-now-spazzing-everywhere-uncontrollably-because-B.A.P-is-back (This is true I am spazzing EVERYWHEREEEEE)