It's War

Secret Love of Unbreakable Warrior

"It's war, you coward, just watch. You made her cry again. You coward, you, who messed with my love, it's war."-MBLAQ "It's War".


"Himchan?" I called. He didn't turn around, but I walked closer to him.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Physically? Yes," he turned to me and said.

"Mentally?" I asked.

"No," Himchan sighed.

"Why?" I asked again.

"For years, we have never fought, I treated him like my brother and vice versa, but today he was so mad at me that I have never seen him so mad in my life," he said.

"Well-" I began.

"I know, I know, I probably sound like a little girl who just had her first fight with her so-called 'best friend forever', but I had known him since kindergarden, when we both got into trouble for fighting," he chuckled and I smiled.

"We become friends, we shared things with each other, then we become brothers, whenver one of us got into a fight, the other one would come and help him win, and of course we would all get into trouble together," Himchan chuckled.

"As time passed, we became closer to each other, and I remember we would say stuff like 'there are no secrets between the two of us, never let a girl come in between us' and stuff like that, and eventually Yongguk got to know Zelo who is friend with Jongup and I got to know Youngjae who is friend with Daehyun, and things would be different if any one of us is not here," he said in a distant voice.

"But I guess this time I didn't keep the promise, I let you come in between me and Yongguk. I know I can't, I always reminded myself not to get to close to you, but I couldn't control myself and I want to talk to you. There were times when I just want to walk up to you and at least say hi or something like that. But I managed to control myself, for the sake of Yongguk. I had always reminded myself that 'if I can't have you, the guy I want you to be with the most is Yongguk', it is kind of like if I had a sister who is very precious to me, I would want her to be with Yongguk, because I trust him with her. But it irrates me that I never actually had a chance with you. Whenever I liked a girl, I would always have a chance to be with her. I never have to worry that she won't accept me, because in the end I would always have a chance with her. With you, I don't stand a chance. Because I couldn't possibly hurt Yongguk, and I would not let a girl come between us," Himchan continued without looking at me.

"I'm sorry," I murmured.

"It's not your fault, why are you apologzing?" Himchan chuckled.

"But it is my fault, if I am not here you guys wouldn't be fighting," I said.

"You know the real reason why he was so angry?" He turned and looked at me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because Yongguk loves you too much, that's why he has been doing crazy things like stalking you," He said.

"How did you know he stalked me?" I asked, surprised.

"You are not the only one who is wondering what the world is he doing," Himchan replied with a smile.

"He would even fight me because of you, and he only known you for about 2 years? He really liked you, Heaven. You were someone different to him. You changed him. He changed himself from this guy who has nothing to fear and make everyone obey him to the guy to someone who is nice to everybody now, he has come a long way to make you like him. You have become a part of Yongguk's life, and he couldn't see himself without you in the future," he said.

"But....... I don't know if I can forgive him, things are different now," I said.

"No no, I am not saying that you should forgive him and go back to what you guys were, no one can make you do that besides yourself. Even though now you are not with Yongguk anymore, and I have my chance now with you, I wouldn't want us to be together because I don't want to hurt him," Himchan said.

"That's very noble of you," I marked.

"Yeah, I guess so," he chuckled.

"Um, I should go now, see you around," Himchan said after a while.

"Oh, okay, see you," I replied. He forced up a smile at me and left. I had suddenly felt guilty for what I have said to Yongguk, especially that part of me is still in love with him. I couldn't believe what I had said to him, and I want to make things right. I wanted to end this relationship in the most calmful manner possible, and what I have done was far from that. I took off and went to find Yongguk.

I walked everywhere in the school where Yongguk could be, but I couldn't find him. Where could he have gone? I wondered when someone stood right next to me and I jumped. I had to tilt my head higher to see who. And there it was Zelo, looking at me.

"I heard you and Yongguk hyung broke up," Zelo said while I stared at him. We are about the same age while he was 30 centimeters taller than me.

"Yeah," I said.

"Why did you do it? Don't you know that it hurted him a lot?" He asked.

"I had to," I said, not knowing where is Zelo getting to.

"Sure you had to, you don't care about him, you have Himchan hyung anyways," Zelo said straightly.

"What? How did you-" I asked.

"It's obvious," Zelo shrugged. It doesn't seem obvious to me or to anyone else that I know.

"You happy now? You made two people fight over you, what a big achievement," Zelo scoffed sarcastically.

"I didn't-" I blushed with anger.

"Save your explanation, I don't want to hear it," he said. I scowled at him. Zelo had seemed so innocent and bubbly most of the time, but now I see a different side of him, a side that I disliked very much at the moment.

"Zelo?" A voice called but we continued to scowl at each other.

"Zelo, what are you doing?" Jongup came into my eyesight.

"Nothing," Zelo mumbled.

"What are you doing here with Heaven?" Jongup asked.

"I told you it's nothing, hyung," Zelo mumbled.

"Are you giving her trouble?" Jongup asked. Now I am confused. How does he know what Zelo was doing?

"Youngjae wants you to do something for him, Zelo," Jongup said after a while and Zelo left without another word.

"Sorry about Zelo," Jongup said.

"No problem," I said quietly.

"But how did you know Zelo was here with me?" I asked.

"I know everything that Zelo knows," Jongup said with a smile.

"So you know that-" I started.

"That you and Yongguk hyung broke up, that Himchan hyung also likes you, that Yongguk hyung have been stalking you, that the both of them got into a fight...... yeah I know the most of them," he said.

"And Zelo is not too happy about it, is he?" I asked.

"No, he is not too happy about it. Yongguk hyung was kind of like his role model. Zelo looks up to him. And before Yongguk hyung met you Zelo was educated to think that girls are nothing good, and now you left Yongguk hyung broken hearted, he was pretty mad about it," Jongup said.

"I didn't expect that things would turn out this way," I said quietly.

"Yeah, we didn't expect it either," he replied. We remained silent for a while.

"Listen, don't mind anything Zelo said. He doesn't mean it, it wasn't your fault so don't worry about it," Jongup said.

"Thanks," I said and he smiled and left. Now I was determined to find Yongguk and set everything straight.

"Himchan, did you see Yongguk?" I asked when I came to him.

"Heaven......." Himchan called after me as I walked. He looked very upset.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"He..... um......... send me this message," he said slowly.

"What did he say?" my eyebrows furrowed. He handed me his phone with his shaky hands. I took it and saw a short message from Yongguk, it wrote: "You coward, you messed with my life, from now it's war." I looked at Himchan, and I had a hunch that something was wrong. I ran off without another word to him.

 


Hey guys! Okay first I am so sorry for update this chapter later than I had expected, I am extremely busy this week and the next week since all my projects are due this friday and exams are next week. I don't think I will have time to update another chapter before exams end on the 22nd. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter, and like always I really appreciate the comments. And now I am sobbing because B.A.P had their goodbye stage ;_; I will wait for them to return again~

P.S. I love you Jello~ Even though I made you seem a little bit evil in this chappie but I still love you oppa XD

Zelo: cherry tomato naekkeoya~