Severely

Secret Love of Unbreakable Warrior

"Severely, I guess I loved you too severely. I don't even breath and I look around for you. I don't know when I'll be able to stop. Severely, I guess I loved you too severely. I think letting you go is more severe than dying."- F.T. Island "Severely"


I winced in pain while the maids put ointment on my skin. Minhyuk's hands wrapped around mine and gave me a reassuring squeeze. I smiled lightly at him as he gently my hair. After all of my wounds were treated, he smiled at me apologetically.

"I am really sorry, does it hurt?" He asked and touched my cheek lightly.

"I'm fine now, since I have you," I said and hugged him.

"You look really tired, you haven't slept much yesterday right?" He asked.

"Yeah, I am tired," I yawned. He smiled and carried me to the bed and tucked me under the qulits and he lied down beside me.

"Don't you have to go to work today?" I asked. Surprised by the time that writes 5:30 PM on the clock.

It's in the afternoon already. Have I been sleeping that long in that uncomfortable and cold closet?

"No, you are more important than work now, the company will be fine without me for one day," he said and I nodded. Minhyuk puts his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him that my face touched his chest. I put my arms around his neck and closed my eyes.

"I am really sorry, for what I have done to you," he said.

"Don't apologize, it's the past already," I told him.

"No, I have to apologize because-" he said but I cut him off with a kiss.

"Nothing matters anymore, all you need to know is that I love you and no one else," I said.

"I love you," he said and pressed his lips on mine again. My plan has succeed halfway, all I need to do is to successfully complete the other half and I can finally come to Daehyun, whom I truely loved. My fingers interwined in his hair as I pull his face close as possible to mine. This is going to be over soon. Very soon I would be in Daehyun's arms and live our lives happily ever after. After this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up, pretty sure that we slept for such a long time that we skipped dinner yesterday. It's morning already. I looked around the room, only to find Minhyuk lying next to me. My eyes were trained on him as I planned what to do next after I have succeed step 1 in my revenge plan. Then he opened his eyes slowly and flashed a smile at me when he saw me. Then my brain immediately instructed me to do something. My expression turned sad and depressed and I rolled away from his grip.

"Is something wrong?" Minhyuk asked and wrapped his arms around me.

"No....... I-It's nothing," I said, hoping that he would ask me more instead of taking my words for it.

"I don't think it's just 'nothing', please tell me baby," he said and I was startled. And I suddenly had flashbacks in my mind. Daehyun used to always call me baby, mostly because I was a whiny "kid" and tells him to do everything. But then he would call me that in that beautiful voice of his and I liked it and missed it a lot. I would always tell him that nothing is going on with me, and he would make me tell him no matter what. These flashbacks made me miss Daehyun so much, but I had to tell myself to snap out of it and proceed with my plan. I faced him and wrapped my arms around Minhyuk's neck.

"I......." I said.

"What is it?" He encouraged me.

"I feel lonely at home....... and I feel like I don't have a goal to achieve, there's nothing for me to work on

and I am bored and lonely," I said.

"You want me to stay at home with you?" He asked.

"I want to work. My father used to train me to become a businesswoman and take over the family business after he and my mother are retired. But now I feel all the trainings were for nothing and I have no goals to achieve in life. And I always wanted to own a billion-dollar company. It's my life dream," I said and he nodded.

"Can you help me achieve this dream? Please?" I asked and kissed him as passionately as I could, not caring about anything. I pull myself to him so close that there are no space between the two of us. I kissed him more passionally than I would ever do. He had no objections at all and kissed me back fiercely.

"P-Please?" I said while gasping for air.

"Okay, anything for you, baby. Anything," he said and I smiled.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, you are now our new chairman," he said with a smile.

"W-What about you?" I asked.

"I'm giving my spot to you, the company's yours," he said.

"R-Really?" I questioned.

"You don't believe me? I'll call those people to make the change right now," he said and reached for his phone and made those phone calls. My revenge plan is almost complete, thanks to him. I couldn't be any happier than now.

"Minhyuk..... Thank you so much, you helped me to achieve my lifelong dream," I said.

"Are you happy?" He asked.

"Couldn't be more happier, I love you," I told him earnestly.

"Love you too," he said. I am so close to get back what belongs to me, and I couldn't care more as he slipped his tongue in my mouth as I gasped for air and trailed wet kisses down my neck.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was tiring, having to beg and letting him know how much I appreciate what he has done for me, I finally had control over everything that Lee Minhyuk owned. Everything, including his bank account, his house, his company.... Everything were now under me, Kim Heaven. I have never felt so powerful and now I can finally crush Lee Minhyuk whom has ruined my life. I got everything that I wanted and just anytime now, I can kick him out of my life and live happily ever after with Daehyun.

But the only problem is........ Am I cold-hearted enough to do it?

I had everything under my control for two weeks already, I could've kick him out anytime I wanted, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Whenever I had made decision to do so, I ended up not doing it. Because the guilt was eating inside me and that feeling was horrid. After struggling like this for two weeks, I have finally made up my mind about what I was going to do.

"Minhyuk, I wanted to tell you something," I said one night.

"Yes?" He asked, wrapping his arms around me.

"I put the house, the company and everything you have given me back under your name," I said.

"What? Why would you do that?" He asked.

"I....... I am not ready yet, to handle so many things now, so I think it would be better for you to do it," I said. I know I am going to regret it, I know I am going to regret what I am doing now.

"Oh...... Okay, if you say so, then sure," He said.

"Thanks for understanding," I said.

"No probl-" he answered but then kneeled down. Minhyuk's expression was painful and I was suddenly worried.

"Minhyuk? Are you okay?" I kneeled down and asked.

"Y-Yeah..... I'm....... f-fine," He managed to say. Sweats dripped down his cheek and he gripped onto me tightly.

"Don't go anywhere, I will go get the maid to call the ambulance," I said and rushed out the door. Soon Minhyuk was rushed to the hospital. I paced around in the empty hospital halls, nervous. If I said I wasn't worrying about him, it would be a lie. I am extremely worried about Minhyuk. I have never seen him in so much pain before.

"Miss? Miss?!" Someone called and shook me. I opened my eyes and realized I fell asleep on the bench in the hopsital. How long have I been asleep?! Did something happen to Minhyuk?

"Huh?" I said.

"Are you Mr. Lee's wife?" A man in the white robe asked me and I nodded.

"Is Minhyuk okay? What's going on?" I asked frantically.

"Do you want to see him?" He asked.

"Yes," I said and he lead me to the room. Minhyuk was lying on the bed, his eyes met mine and he held onto my hand without saying anything.

"Doctor, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Mr. Lee was diagonised with cancer and the tumor in his body is malignant, malignant tumors can invade other organs and damage them. It can be removed but unfortunately it was not discovered early enough to save him-" the doctor said.

"What? S-So you are saying that...... He is going to die?!" I stuttered.

"Unfortunately, yes," the doctor said gravely. I froze. Then slowly looked at Minhyuk. This can't be happening.......... I was lost for words for that moment. The man who loved me, so severely that he would throw away everything that he used to care for so much, was going to die. He loved me so severely that he doesn't even care what motives I had. He probably could've guessed that I used him and was going to kick him out later, but because he loved me so severely he doesn't care about anything else besides me. The man that loved me so severely, is dying. Tears streamed down my cheek as I held onto his hand tightly.


Hey guys!! Wow I can't believe I finished this chapter so quickly!!! >.< Anyways it's shocking eh? I probably surprised you all again this time XD I am sadly announcing that this story is going to come to an end soon, maybe about 2 more chapters then this story will end, so please read until the end!! Thanks to all my subscribers for subscribing, commenting, and reading~ You guys are awesome!! *throw hearts at you guys* Also did anyone see the B.A.P teasers? XD