Lonely

Secret Love of Unbreakable Warrior

"Baby I'm sorry, even when I'm with you, I'm lonely. I must be lacking when it comes to love, please forgive this person horrible person I am. I'm sorry, this is your and my story. I must not be worthy of this thing called love, even though I'm by your side. Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely."-2NE1 "Lonely"


For the past 3 months, I have questioned myself the same question over and over again. Am I worthy of...... love? Do I even have a chance with it? Everyone would usually think that people get married because they love each other. You should stand up for love, no matter how hard and difficult it may be, if you truely love that person, you would do anything to overcome those obstacles.

But what if you were pushed down again and again, when you tried to stand up for love? When you have no more energy left in you to fight, would you just give up on....... love?

6:00 AM. I sighed and sat up and leaned against the headboard of the bed. I look at the man beside me, whom looked quite innocent and pure while he is asleep. It is quite an ironic thing to me since he was nowhere close to "innocent" and "pure". Words like "deceiving" and "selfish" would better describe him. But there's something about him that couldn't made me hate him enough to wish him to die or anything like that. After all, he was a victim of love as well.

"Hey," a voice whispered softly at my ear and an arm wrapped around my shoulder. I turned to look at the person beside me slowly. He smiled at me and planted a kiss on my lips.

"Morning," I said absentmindedly. He pulled me closer to him and rest my head against his chest. The heat radiating from his body made my cheek warm as well.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked and I nodded. It was a lie, but I would rather him not to know it. He traced his lips against my cheek and I jerked away from him.

"You should go wash up now, wouldn't want to be late for work," I said.

"I don't care," he said and his lips found mine again. I pushed him away gently as possible.

"No, you do care. Of course you care. Remember when you used to know nothing but work before? What happened to that Lee Minhyuk?" I asked.

"He doesn't have a life," he responded and I chuckled.

"Sure, so now you do?" I asked.

"I do now, because I have you," he said. I smiled weakly back at him, trying to hide my real feeling which is definitely not happiness.

"Can you help me?" He asked me with a tie on his hand. I got up and tied the tie around his neck nicely while he wraps his arms around me.

"Have a nice day at work," I said and he flashed a smile.

"I will come back as quickly as possible, wait for me at home, okay?" He said and I nodded. After planting a kiss on my forehead, he left the room with only me in there. I sighed and lay on the bed again. Everyday. This is how I live my life everyday. This is how things goes everyday between me and Lee Minhyuk. It's tiring. Being somebody else's wife when you don't love him, when you can't stop thinking about the person that you really love and how you can never be with him. It's really tiring. I felt so lonely, even though Minhyuk is always right by my side. It's been 3 months since I have seen Daehyun, and the last time I saw him was not the way I would want to remember him. Where is he? Is he eating well? Is he taking good care of himself? Does he miss me? Does he know that without him, I am very lonely and I miss him? These are the questions that I will never get answers from.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was very late at night, I sat on the bed, staring blankly at the wall. Minhyuk usually returns home early, but it's past midnight and he still haven't returned. It's better if he doesn't return, I thought. He only makes my life more miserable and unbearing. He is the reason why I am not with Daehyun now, he is the reason why Daehyun is hurt. And now I don't even have an idea whether he is alive or not.... I shook my head at that thought, trying not to dwell on the negatives. As I kept on thinking Minhyuk stumbled into the room. I got out of the bed and I smell very strong alcohol scent on him.

"Minhyuk?" I said.

"Hmm?" He said groggly. He is definitely drunk because he wasn't watching where he is going and I had to help him to the the loveseat in our room.

"You have been drinking right?" I asked.

"Huh? Nooooooo," he said. I noticed his shirt was all wet and look out the window and hear the sound of raindrops hitting the ground. As much I resent him for what he had done, I still can't leave him like this, all soaked in rain and cold. Carefully I ed his shirt and put it in the laundry basket. I ran a towel with warm water and rub it against his face and his chest. When I came back to him with a clean shirt in my hand, Minhyuk suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist and that took me by surprise.

"Minhyuk, please let go of me....." I asked. Then he pinned me on the bed with such force that I can't seem to get him off.

"Why....." He mumbled.

"H-Huh?" I was confused.

"Why...... are you........still thinking about....... that guy?" He stuttered those words slowly and looked at me directly in the eyes. There's no mystery about who the "guy" is. But it was shocking to me that he knew I was still thinking about Daehyun, even though I did my best to act like I am over him already.

"I-" I started.

"WHY..... DON'T YOU UNDERST-TAND........ THAT I...... LOVE YOU?!....." he managed to yell out those words and I was suddenly scared for some reason.

"Minhyuk, stop-" he cut me off when he bent over and cupped my cheeks with his hands and crushed his lips against mine. He kissed me eagerly and roughly, immediately I could taste the alcohol in my mouth. Even though I slammed my fists against his chest hard, he still wouldn't budge and act likenothing happened, act like I am going along with it.

"Lee M-Minhyuk! S-Stop this instant...... or I-" I managed to choke out these words when I gasped for air but that only gave him a chance to slip his tongue inside my mouth. The words I want to yell at him all ended up as squeals. After struggling for a while, my energy were drained out of me. He was grabbing on to me so hard that bruises started to form in an ugly shade of blue and purple. I could feel that he is venting his anger on me. He bit my lip hard that the wound started to gush out blood. When I managed to escape his grip and darted for the door, he caught me and slapped me hard and loudly against the wall and continue to vent out his anger and hatred. Maybe I was so scared of him now that I used my last bit of energy and managed to to run out of the room and hide in a closet. The sound of my sobbing and gasps drained out Minhyuk's shouts and banging against the door. Today, at this moment, I had wished that I was never born in this world, so I don't have to suffer now. Right now I am not the rich and almighty billionaire's daughter Kim Heaven, there's nothing more in life for me to look forward to or to encourage myself. I have never felt so lonely in this world than now. Everything is over. There's nothing worth to be happy about in Kim Heaven's world. Not anymore.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This ........ I thought to myself when I opened my eyes. I am not dead yet?

I was shivering severely because my tattered and ripped clothes hardly provide any warmth to me. My whole body aches. I didn't want to remember what really happened last night. It was the worst night of my life and I would do anything, anything, to forget that night. Then the closet door opened and a face appeared. The face that I had wished I would never see again.

"Oh my lord........ I-I'm so-" Minhyuk said.

"S-save it, if you are truely s-sorry then get out of my life, leave me in the d-dump then. Even the dump is better here w-with you," I said. Then he kneeled down before me.

"I-I really don't know what happened last night, and I don't want to know. I only know that I hurted you, very severely," he said and touched my bruised face. I jerked away from him.

"I...... I can't live without you now," he said suddenly.

"Everyday, I want to see you, I want you be with you, I want to work hard because of you. I used to be all about money and work, I thought they were the most important things to me. but then I fell in love with you, now I am crazy about you. I really can't go on if I were to leave you in the dump. I want to make it up to you by loving and cherishing you. But I hurted you again. I never wanted to hurt you again........ Look, if today I had to choose between you and all the money in the world, I would choose you immediately without a second thought," he said but I looked at him with disbelief.

"I-I have never experience love before, because I grew up with my dad telling me that money is the most important thing in life and nothing else. All I ever wanted to be was a successful businessman and nothing else is more important. But now, I would throw away all the hard work I have done for you. Because I guess love does crazy things to everyone, even a heartless businessman like me," he chuckled with a hint of bitterness in his voice.

"Heaven, I loved no one else but you. I would do anything for you to forgive me. But please don't leave, because I really can't take it. I would do anything you asked me, if you forgive me, I promise. It's that...... I can't imagine a life without you now. Even though I know you still think about that other guy, but as long you are with me, I am happy enough. I will do anything, just for you to forgive me. Anything," He pleaded.

"I love you, I really do," he said. Then my eyes met his after what happened yesterday. The word anything echoed in my mind. Anything.  Then an idea suddenly hit me. Now there's a chance for me to get back what belongs to me. A chance that I did not see it coming until this very moment.

"I love you too," I said.

"You are forgiving me?" He looked at me.

"How can I not forgive you, especially you would do anything to get me back?" I said and stood up and walked closer to him.

"And....... I have grown to like you, a lot." I said with a smile. Without another word from Minhyuk, he pressed his lips against mine.

"I love you, Heaven," he said and hugged me closer to him.

"I love you more," I said and smiled. My plan is working perfectly fine. I am going to get back what belongs to me and my family and I can finally be someone who I truely love after this. After revenge.


Surprised you all didn't I? ^___^ Heaven is going to seek revenge now! Will she do it? Will she not? Find out in the next chapter that I shall update as soon as possible!!! Sorry for delay after delay, too busy these days @_@ Thanks to all my wonderful subscribers for subscribing, commenting and reading~~ And I am going to work much faster this time since this week I don't have much homework to do, maybe I will even update tomorrow!! Anyways now I got a new AFF account, but I am still the same person as jongtaeng but I deactivated that account so now this is my new one ^___^ By the way B.A.P is coming back again!!!! >////< Although I think that they should rest more but apparently I guess the word "rest" is not in their dictionaries...... Anyways I seriously cannot wait for their comeback!!!! Teaser is going to be out tonight~ kyyyyyyyaaa I need it now!!

(pic credit on the picture)