I Don't Care

Secret Love of Unbreakable Warrior

"I don't care, I'll stop caring about what you are doing, wherever you are. From now on I really don't care, I'll get out of the way."-2NE1 "I Don't Care"


I left without looking back. I heard nothing while I was walking. What is going to happen? Will Daehyun really be kicked out of B.A.P or he had given up on his job? I probably just made things 1000000000 times worse. Yongguk is probably going to come back and haunt me or something like that. No one, and I mean not even one person, dared to speak up to him like that, and I am the first one. So I will probably his one and only enemy and he is going to make my life like hell. Ugh. Why did I have to do that? My stupid little "heroic" speech is going to get me in trouble. Aish, why can't I just keep my mouth shut? And this time I managed to get the boy who saved me in trouble too. Disappointed in myself, I got into the limo without waiting for Daehyun ang went home. The driver looked at me, confused about why I did not come with Daehyun. I looked away, doesn't want to tell anybody about what happened. Is it my fault for telling Bang Yongguk to get a grip of himself? But he totally deserved it though. The comments he made are just totally unacceptable and he even made Daehyun choose. So what if he is the leader of the group? So what if he is extremely important to B.A.P? So what if every girl adore him no matter what he do? What I said was 100% true, no lies. I really don't care who he is. I don't care, I don't want to care, and I don't need to care. It's about time that somebody speak up to him. I'll get out of his way, let him do whatever he want to do, because I don't care and I am not going to care what he is going to do.

I feel so stressed out so the first I do when I get home is to get to my bedroom and lay on my bed. I wonder if Daehyun made a choice or not. Is he going to come home? Or he is not coming back? Even if he came back, he is probably here to pick up his stuff. B.A.P is way more important than a girl who gives him trouble. Without noticing, I fell asleep.

It was nightfall when I woke up. Did Daehyun came back? Probably not. There's no point of checking if he came back or not. Feeling tired, I went to take a shower. I tried to kill as much time as possible doing things that will distract me. After showering I went up to the rooftop garden, where I can enjoy peace and quiet. This rooftop garden belongs to me. I always come up here and listen to music when I feel stressed and watch the stars. I put on my headphones and closed my eyes. Then someone tapped on my shoulders, and I looked up to see Daehyun's face. Surprised, I sat up.

"D-Daehyun?" I said. He didn't say anything, he is still wearing the mask and nodded at me.

"You came back?" I asked. He didn't answer and sat down beside me.

"What happened?" I asked again. He remained silent for a while.

"I..... actually don't really know......" Daehyun murmured.

"Huh?" I said.

"After you left, I expected Yongguk hyung to make me choose, but he didn't," Daehyun said after a while. What? He didn't make him choose?

"Then what did he do?" I asked eagerly, wanting to know what happened.

"He said.......... Mianhae," He said.

"To who?" I asked.

"He said it to me then he left," He finished.

"So he didn't do anything?" I asked.

"No, this is not like him, he is always tough and sticks to what he believes, he would never let someone go so easily," Daehyun said. Yongguk actually said sorry to Daehyun and didn't force him to make a decision?

"What does he have against girls?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Well...... He used to have a girlfriend, and he loved her very much, until one day she just left him for another guy. He trusted the girl a lot and protects her very well, but she ended up abandoning him for another guy. And that hurt him pretty bad. So he doesn't trust anyone easily, especially girls," Daehyun explained.

"And a lot of girls in this school finds him attractive, so they would do anything just to have him, so they act fake around him. No matter how rude he treated them, girls still love him, and that bothered him a lot. Yongguk likes people to just be themselves and not fake. Usually if someone treated you rudely, you would stop talking to them, or even snap at them, like you did today. But those girls don't, they just love him more and follow him around. He wasn't that mean to girls at all, but since they follow him around so much he had to be rude to them. So now Yongguk hyung's impression on girls are bad," Daehyun continued. Somehow I don't feel so mad anymore, because I can understand how he feels. I can't trust anyone because immediately I know they want something from me.

"Do you think he will be after me?" I said hesitately.

"I don't think so, nobody had really speak up to him like that, especially girls. You gave him what he expects other people to do to him if he was rude to them," Daehyun said.

"Are you still in B.A.P then?" I asked.

"I guess so," Daehyun said. We remained silent for a while.

"Thanks," I said.

"For what?" Daehyun asked.

"You saved me, and you refused to leave me all alone by myself," I said.

"It's something I am suppose to do. That's what your dad hired me to do," Daehyun said.

"Yeah," I murmured. Somehow I feel so much better, knowing that Daehyun is not going to get kicked out because of me, and he decided to come back. I would not want to explain to my dad about how I accidently "lost" my bodyguard because of my stupid actions. And knowing that Yongguk is not really after me made me feel better. I actually understand how he feels, and I am just not mad at him anymore. What he done was unacceptable, and I still dislike him, but I don't hate him that much anymore. Without noticing I rest my head on Daehyun's shoulder and fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning I found myself on my large bed, covered in blankets. Daehyun must have carried me to my bedroom since I was at the garden with him last night. I got up and get ready for school.

Throughout the ride we didn't talk to each other, but the atmosphere was not as awkward as it used to be. We arrived, and when I opened the door I found Daehyun already waiting for me to come out of the limo, making sure I don't slip again like yesterday. Then I walked to class with him in silence.

I told Daehyun that he can go meet the other B.A.P members and I will be fine. I promised him I would not go anywhere and stay in the library and do homework. I lied. I got outside and start wondering around. I am usually really scared to get lost, but somehow I am not really worried that I will get lost this time. As I walked around the school something catched my eyes, it was a blonde guy. Immediately I knew it was a B.A.P member and I was sure it wasn't Yongguk or Himchan, if it was them I would see bunch of girls following them. I walked up to the blonde guy.

"Jongup?" I said. The blonde looked at me.

"Oh hi, Heaven," he said brightly. I am surprised he didn't answer me with a cold tone.

"Aren't you suppose to be meeting up with B.A.P now?" I asked.

"Yeah, I am on my way," Jongup replied.

"Did you see Yongguk today?" I asked hesitately.

"Yeah, I did," he said.

"Did he look mad or something like that?" I questioned.

"Nope," he answered.

"Do you know what happened yesterday?" I asked again.

"Yeah, Youngjae hyung told me," Jongup said.

"How come you don't....... dislike me?" I asked.

"Why should I?" Jongup asked innocently.

"Because, I was so rude to your hyung," I said, embarrassed.

"Actually, I think he needed to hear it," Jongup said.

"What? So you think he is wrong and rude too?" I asked.

"Well, not really, I can understand why he did it because it must be annoying having all those girls stuck up to him," Jongup said.

"Then why do you think he needed to hear it?" I asked.

"It's a long story, but he is not mad that you said that to him," Jongup said.

"Oh, okay," I said.

"I gotta go now, or Himchan hyung is going to be mad," Jongup said.

"Sorry for taking up your time," I apologized.

"No, it's okay, see ya Heaven," Jongup said and left. Who really IS Bang Yongguk? He is rude, mean, tough, and judgmental. But Daehyun and Jongup both have an explanation for his actions. So he is actually not a bad guy? Well, I don't care, he left a bad impression and I am always going to think he is rude until he prove me wrong. I really don't want to care about that right now.

I wandered around the school, then I suddenly remembered that I am supposed to be in the library now, I hurried back to the library and saw Daehyun walking towards the library from the other side. I panicked and try to make it there before he sees me, I turned and run but then lost my balance and tripped. My knee is scratched and bleeding, but I managed to sit on a table in the library and slap down my textbook and pretended to read. Daehyun walked towards me.

"Let's go now," Daehyun said.

"Uhhhh......" I mumbled. He doesn't know that my knee is bleeding right now.

"Unless you want to stay in the library for a little longer?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said. I expected him to leave or go somewhere, but he sat down across me and did his homework.

"I-I need to go to the washroom," I said to him and got out of my seat.

"Heaven, why are you limping? Daehyun asked.

"Errr........ Nothing?" I said.

"Let me see your leg," Daehyun said.

"Why?....." I asked.

"Why can't I?" He asked.

"Because I am........ not comfortable to show people my leg?" I lied.

"All I have to do is make sure your leg is okay," he said.

"I really have to go now," I said and hopped. Daehyun got out of his seat and walked towards me. Uh oh, is it too late to make a run for it? I hopped furiously.

"Aigoo, why are you following me to the washroom?" I asked.

"Why are you hopping with one leg?" Daehyun asked back.

"Because I feel like a bunny!" I said. That was one of the lamest excuse in the history of lame excuses. I hopped furiously.

"Why?" Daehyun said, amused and confused at the same time.

"Aish why are you so full of questions today?" I asked and continued to hop.

"I am just asking," Daehyun said.

"One day you are completely quiet, and now you are extremely chatty?" I asked and he laughed.

"Stop hopping!!" Daehyun said. I didn't stop but hopped faster. My leg is so tired and I want to switch to the other leg....... *Thump* I fell on the ground.

"Aigoo......." I sighed. Daehyun rushed over to help me up.

"Omo, what happened?" He said and looked at my knee.

"Uhhh......" I said. There's no explanation. How do you get a nasty scratch on your knee in the library?

"You went outside didn't you?......" Daehyun squinted his eyes at me, looking at me suspicously.

"Nope," I said.

"What?" He asked.

"I didn't" I lied. I was never good at lying, but I thought I will give it a try.

"Yeah right," Daehyun scoffed.

"Do you have any proof that I was outside?" I asked.

"I saw a girl that looks exactly like you and tripped in front of the library," Daehyun said. Oh god. He saw me.

"You probably mistaken me for somebody else," I pointed out.

"Jonguppie also said he met you out there today......" Daehyun continued. I sighed.

"Fine, I was," I said.

"I told you to stay in there! Look at you, tripping all over the place," Daehyun said.

"Well, I tripped because I saw you coming," I marked.

"Which would not happen if you just stay in there!" Daehyun said. Then he put his hand on my waist and took my other arm and put it around his neck. I blushed.

"W-What are you doing?" I stuttered.

"Getting you to the infirmary," he said and we walked. We got there and the nurse bandaged my knee. I never realized how badly I have hurted my knee since I was concentrated on not letting Daehyun find out and give me all those "I told you so" speech. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I put my arm on around his neck and we walked.

"Does it hurt?" He asked and looked at my knee.

"It's okay," I said.

"I can walk now, you don't have to help me," I said, don't want to give him trouble.

"No, you will probably be unbalanced and fall," He said.

"Let me try," I said and let go of him and tried to balance on my feet, within 3 seconds I lost my balance and fell. Daehyun catched me.

"Told you," He said and I gave him a scowl and he returned my scowl with a smile. I think the both of us has probably gotten used to the fact that he is suppose to protect me and I am suppose to let him protect me, no matter how much I wanted to be that independent girl. I had gotten to know the boy who saved me and now I would trust him with my life.


Another chapter out!!! Haha I have been working hard to get the chapter out as soon as possible! Expect more Yongguk and B.A.P for the next chapter~