Day By Day

Secret Love of Unbreakable Warrior

"Day by day, day by day. I will fill all those dreams with my love. Like a soft cream, can you embrace my heart? Please only think of the good things."-Girls' Generation (TaeYeon, Jessica, Tiffany, Sunny, SeoHyun) "Day By Day" (Beethoven OST)


"Come on, please??" I asked Daehyun as we walked.

"No," he said.

"Don't you think you are being overprotective?" I questioned.

"Why do you sound like Youngjae now?" Daehyun marked. I sighed. I wanted to wander around the school without Daehyun following me everytime. I know it sounds ridiculous, that he wouldn't even let me walk alone in the school, but he probably doesn't trust me. Almost everyday people come up to me and ask me the same old question that everyone ask me: Are you the billionaire's daughter? And they tried to talk to me or interact with me as much as possible. Since I am annoyed whenever they do that, I wasn't being polite or nice at all which gets me into trouble 90% of the time. I was being very straight forward to those people when they keep following me and that never did ended up well.

"You can trust me," I said.

"Nope," he said.

"PWEASE???" I was desperate, so I decided to use aegyo on Daehyun.

"No," Daehyun said with a straight face.

"PWEASE~ DAEHYUN," I tried harder.

"No," Daehyun said again. I sighed.

"PWEASEEEEEEEEEE," I whined, trying very hard.

"Ummmm..... No," He said. Gah. Aegyo doesn't work on him. Well maybe it could have worked if I was better at doing aegyo.

"No?" I asked.

"No," Daehyun confirmed.

"Fine, you leave me no choice, I am running away," I said.

"What?" He said.

"Yeah, you heard me," I said.

"You can't run away," Daehyun said.

"Of course I can," I said and ran. I looked back and he is right behind me. Without looking what is in front of me I crashed into somebody else and fell.

"Oh sorry," I said and looked up, it was Bang Yongguk. I scowled at him and walked away without saying anything. As I walked past him Yongguk grabbed my arm.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He didn't answer.

"Can you let go of me?" I asked again.

"Wait......" Yongguk said.

"What do you want from me?" I interrupted.

"Look, I am NOT sorry that I said those stuff to you, because you deserve it. And I am not going to apologize for what I did. Not in a million years," I continued.

"I......" Yongguk started.

"You are so judgmental and rude, do you even notice that when you are talking? Oh, I guess not, because girls will worship you to death so you don't even know your flaws," I continued.

"No, I......" Yongguk started again.

"Can you just let go of me? Are you going to beat me up just because I said bad things about you? That's really stupid. Now let go of me!!" I yelled.

"Do you mind......" Yongguk said.

"GO AWAY!!! GET AWAY FROM ME, I DON'T EVEN WANT TO TALK TO YOU, NOW LET GO OF ME," I continued to struggle.

"I AM TRYING TO APOLOGIZE TO YOU! STOP STRUGGLING!" Yongguk bursted out. I froze.

"This is a joke right?" I scoffed. Sure, Bang Yongguk, the "attract" bad boy, is going to apologize to a girl.

"Does this look like a joke to you?" He asked.

"I don't know, you tell me," I said and scowl at him. He didn't say anything.

"Look, I am sorry for my words and action. Until you corrected me that day I haven't been acting like a good leader or a good person, so I am glad you did," Yongguk said.

"Nobody ever said that to you before?" I asked even though I already knew what the answer is going to be.

"Everyone treated me differently. Guys think I am this tough person that they should not mess with, girls think I am this bad boy that is what every girls' ideal type, when I am not that tough guy or those girls' ideal type. I can only be myself when I am around B.A.P, they are like family to me," He continued.

"So guys think if they said something bad about you, you could hurt them, and girls obviously think you are too perfect to even have any flaws," I said.

"Yeah, so after receiving those treatments from people, I guess I changed," Yongguk said.

"Doesn't other B.A.P members correct you?" I asked.

"They have, but since we are family we don't really say it that straight forward," He replied.

"That is still no explanation for what you said," I said and decided to leave.

"I used to have a girlfriend," Yongguk started and I stopped and listened to him.

"I really liked her, and I trust her with everything. I would always protect her and make sure no harm comes to her. She also cared a lot for me, so we were in love. But then after 3 years, day by day, I started to realize that she hasn't been around me that much anymore and I hardly see her anywhere. Then one day she came to me and said she wants to break up since she has no more feelings for me, so she left me for another guy," he said.

"So then I never wanted to trust anyone else, because somehow they will always betray me, the only people I really trust are the B.A.P members because they already proven to me that I can trust them," Yongguk finished. We are silent for a while.

"Why are you telling me this? This is not an excuse for you to act like that, you just want to find something that will cover for your mistakes," I said and turned to leave.

"I amd telling you this because I don't want you to think of me as this judgmental and rude person," He said.

"Since when do you care what I think of you?" I asked.

"Since when you corrected me that day and you made me realize what a horrible person I have been in the past," Yongguk said.

"How I think of you will never change, didn't you know first impressions are always the most important thing when you met a person?" I questioned and left. I don't want to hear anymore of this nonsense.

"Heaven!" A voice called and I looked back.

"Huh?" I said.

"Okay, I give up, you can go anywhere as long you stay out of trouble and stop your 'running away' acts," Daehyun said.

"Thanks," I said and gave him a smile and he sighed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As usual I always ended up wandering around when I am not with Daehyun. Even though we are still kind of awkward around each other, but our friendship or partnership or whatever you call it has gotten much better. Huh. Just weeks ago I thought we will always be super awkward around each other, pretending like we are strangers. Even though we are still not close like best friends, but I am happy that we had become less awkward.

I walked around the school while listening to music. Then I picked up my phone from my pocket and saw a message from Daehyun. Originally we don't really text each other, but then we both decided that if I am not with him, I have to text him within 15 minutes or he will assume that I am in trouble. It started out like that, but then I actually enjoy texting with him because our conversations are actually really funny. I tend to joke around with him more when texting and he tends to be more funnier in texts. Maybe it is because we are not actually talking to each other and we feel more comfortable joking around when we are not with each other.

"What are you doing now?" Daehyun's text read.

"Nothing much...... What about you?" I typed.

"Not going to tell you," his text came.

"Wae? Are you hiding something?" I typed back.

"Nope...... Even I was hiding something would I tell you?" he texted back.

"I'll use aegyo on you to make you talk," I typed.

"Oh please, don't do the aegyo EVER again, it makes me want to jump off the bridge kekeke," his text read.

"So mean......" I typed back.

"Mianhae, but it's the truth keke," he replied.

"Apology not accepted," I typed back.

"I am just joking!" He replied.

"Excuse not accepted," I typed.

"Please forgive me??" His text read.

"It's too late for that, I am going to jump off a bridge," I typed.

"Mianhae! You can tell me to do anything as an apology," he replied.

"Chincha?" I typed.

"Yeah, anything," he replied.

"Okay, do aegyo then I will forgive you!" I typed and laughed.

"..........I can't do aegyo, my aegyo would probably make you want to jump off a bridge because it is so bad," His text read.

"Too bad, excuse not accepted," I typed back.

"*Sigh*....... Do I have to?" he replied.

"Yup," I typed.

"Fine........" he typed. Then he send a video of him doing a bbuing bbuing aegyo. It was a very failed aegyo, probably even worse than mine, but it was cute. I laughed as I watched the video.

"Aigoo, you are forgiven," I typed back.

"I feel ashamed," he typed back.

"Kekeke don't be, it was very....... cute?" I laughed.

"So nice of you to say, miss Heaven," he replied.

"No problem," I typed. As I walked I hear chatters of girls laughing and talking, I looked up. No doubt it was Bang Yongguk with a crowd of girls following behind him. He doesn't seem disturbed by those girls, instead it looks like he is in a good mood. He looked at me and our eyes met, he showed his gummy smile at me and left. Why....... did he just smiled at me? I hardly see him smile at anybody like that. The smile he gave me was warm and friendly, unlike his usual cold and tough image. I shook my head, I am probably thinking too much. I put that thought aside and walked away.


Thank you guys so much for subscribing and supporting my fanfic!! I hope you will continue to enjoy it~~ I will work hard to get the next chapter done ASAP!! XD