Heaven

Secret Love of Unbreakable Warrior

"You are my heaven. You are my only one way, only for you I am thankful that I am next to you. You are the only one babe, you taught me love in this harsh world, I am happy with you alone. If we are together we will never cry, never never cry. Forever together never gonna be alone."-Ailee "Heaven"


After I finished washing up, I changed and tied my hair up into a ponytail and surprised to find most of my things already gone. Great, I don't have to do anymore packing, I thought to myself. Then I made my way downstairs and Daehyun was there waiting for me.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yup," I said.

"Let's go," he said with a smile and we got on the private jet. I peeked out of the plane and see the mansion become smaller and smaller as the plane go up.

"When are we going to get there?" I asked Daehyun who is sitting right next to me.

"We won't get there for another 2 or 3 hours," he said.

"Okay," I said and I rested my head on Daehyun's shoulder and he put his arms around me and I closed my eyes. I suddenly felt safe and protected, like how I feel at first when I was with Yongguk. Could this be love again? But I am suppose to feel safe when I am with Daehyun, he is my bodyguard, he is suppose to protect me. But I don't see him as my bodyguard at all, he is more than just my bodyguard, he is someone that I can talk to anytime, someone that takes care of me, someone that always makes me happy....... Can I trust love again? I haven't thought of love ever since my breakup with Yongguk. But for some reason I feel like I can rely on Daehyun. Daehyun has been through everything with me thick and thin. When I suffered, he suffered along with me. When I laughed, he laughed along with me. We have been through everything, he had never disappointed me. Daehyun has done nothing besides protecting me and giving me the best. Isn't that love then? Is it possible that I have fell for Daehyun?

It was already in the afternoon when we arrived at the resort. We entered the extravangant and gigantic resort with amazement and we came to the front desk.

"Miss Heaven?" The lady at the front desk said with a smile. I was shocked that she knows who I am. Then again, it is not rocket science on how in the world did she know my name.

"Yes," I said.

"Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay here, if you have any concerns or needs, we would solve it for you," the lady said and handed me the room card, it says "Presidental Suite, Room 115, 1B" on the card.

"Excuse me?" I said politely.

"Yes Miss?" The lady said.

"1B..... Doesn't it mean that there's only one bed? But there's two of us," I said.

"Aren't Miss and this gentleman a couple?" She asked innocently and I blushed.

"No, we are not," Daehyun said with a smile.

"Oh, there must have been a mistake...... I will fix it for you, don't worry, but I'm afraid that it might take a while, so please be patient with me here. I am so sorry...." The lady mumbled.

"Uhm..... I-I don't really mind, do you?" I asked Daehyun. The lady looked so busy and I didn't feel like waiting, plus, how bad could it be sharing the bed with Daehyun?

"If you don't mind, I don't mind either," Daehyun said and the lady gave a relieved sigh.

"So you are fine with this room?" The lady asked.

"Yes, thank you," I said.

"No problem at all, miss, sorry for the mistake," she said and we were escorted to our room.

"Wow~" I sang when I saw the room.

"Isn't it big?" Daehyun said with a smile.

"It's huge!" I said.

"It's not that huge compare to your room," he smiled.

"True, but there's a ton of stuff in my room so it seems small," I said and he laughed.

"Omo! Daehyun, look!" I said when I opened the curtain, in front of us was a beautiful beach view. We opened the door and got out of the suite and step on the sand.

"Let's take a walk," Daehyun said with a smile and stretched out his hand to me. I held onto his hand and we walked.

"It's beautiful here," I said.

"You have probably been to places that are even prettier than here," Daehyun said.

"Yeah, but this time will most definitely be the most memorable one," I said.

"Oh? Why?" Daehyun said.

"Because you are here with me, that makes it so much more fun," I said.

"So I made this trip fun for you?" He asked.

"Partially is because of you, another reason is that I will be able to see my parents," I said.

"Do you miss them?" Daehyun asked.

"Of course, I bet you miss your parents too, its because of me you had to leave them and live with me," I said.

"Nah, my parents cannot wait for me to leave the house!" Daehyun joked and I laughed.

"I do miss my parents, but I get to visit them often, you don't get to visit yours often," he said.

"There are perks when you are a billionaire's daughter," I sighed.

"You get really lonely right?" Daehyun said.

"Yeah, but this time I don't feel I am so lonely, because you are with me 24/7," I said.

"Do you get annoyed of me since I am with you 24/7?" He asked.

"Hmmm..... of course, since you nag so much," I joked.

"I nag a lot? I think you are the one who nags a lot," Daehyun said.

"Am I the one who says 'You have to learn how to take care of yourself' or 'You always make people worry about you, you should take more responsibility' all the time?" I mimicked and he chuckled.

"I say those stuff because I want the best for you," he said.

"I did a good job taking care of myself before you came," I said.

"Oh yeah, and who saved you from getting killed?" Daehyun nudged.

"Fine, it was you," I said.

"There's a reason why I keep telling you these things, because what if one day I am not with you? You can't always rely that I would put a jacket on you whenever you forgot one," Daehyun said.

"You are going to leave?" I asked.

"You never know, as we grow older, you might find someone and you would get married, then I couldn't be with you 24/7 right?" He asked.

"Then I don't have to get married," I said.

"You want me to stay so badly?" Daehyun asked with a smile.

"No! I mean........" I mumbled and blushed and he laughed.

"I mean that maybe I won't get married," I said.

"But at some point of your life, we will have to seperate. Then I won't be here for you anymore," Daehyun said. We both remained silent. Thinking that Daehyun might not be with me breaks my heart for some reason.

"Yah~ Don't worry, the future is still far away, who knows? Maybe when we are in our 70s we would still be together, but I am not sure if I can protect you then," Daehyun joked and I smiled.

"Ahjussi! Protect me!" I said and he laughed.

"Do I seem like an ahjussi to you now?" He asked.

"Hmmm...... I don't know..... You age pretty quickly," I joked.

"So? You turned 18 and you still look like you are 14," Daehyun said.

"It is better to look younger than your real age than to look older," I said.

"Hey there, little girl, would you like to have some candy?" He said to me.

"Yah ahjussi, don't bribe the little girl to go with you, that's creepy," I marked.

"Too bad, I am going to kidnap you," Daehyun said with a smirk. I squealed and took off. But Daehyun was much faster and he caught me by the waist. I let out a squeal as I lost my balance and dragged Daehyun down with me onto the sand.

"I got you, little girl," Daehyun said with a smile.

"Take good care of me, please ahjussi~" I said and he laughed.

"Aigoo, it's late, you should eat," Daehyun said.

"You mean we should eat," I said.

"I am more concerned about your health than mine," he said.

"Jung Daehyunnie~ Don't make the people who care about you worry about you! You have to learn to take care of yourself!" I said and he laughed.

"You took that from me, along with my 'no comment' phrase," Daehyun marked and I smiled. Daehyun helped me up and we were surprised to see the food has already been set out on the table when we went back to the suite and we finished them quickly. I let out a yawn after I finished dinner.

"Go take a shower now so you can sleep earlier," Daehyun said and I followed his instructions. I took a shower and brushed my teeth and changed. After I came out of the washroom Daehyun went and take a shower. Now there's a problem, two of us and only one king-sized bed. I stood there and stare at it for a while. My heart beats faster and faster at the fact of me sleeping on the same bed with Daehyun. Daehyun did sleep with me when he was taking care of me, but at that time I was sick and I was grieving over the fact that I saw Yongguk was with his ex to notice that we were sleeping on the same bed. But why am I so nervous now? Is it because I like him? I continued to stare at the bed until Daehyun came out of the washroom. I pretended I was looking at the night view.

"You haven't slept yet?" Daehyun asked while he dried his hair.

"Uhm..... No," I said.

"You should go to sleep soon, come on," Daehyun said and he was waiting for me at the bed. I walked slowly over there and I lay down while Daehyun covered me with the blanket on the bed. I opened my eyes and see what Daehyun was doing.

"Daehyun, what are you doing?" I asked.

"I am sleeping on the ground," he said as he dragged a blanket onto the carpet.

"Don't sleep down there, it's not good," I said.

"Huh?" Daehyun seemed to be surprised with what I just said.

"Come and sleep up here," I blushed as I said this sentence. Daehyun didn't hesitate and climb onto the bed and he lay down.

"Daehyun?" I whispered.

"Hmm?" He hummed and faced me.

"You still haven't answered my question," I said.

"What question?" He asked.

"Who do you like?" I asked.

"I won't tell anyone unless she said she likes me too," Daehyun said.

"But you can tell me, we are best friends," I winced a little at the word "best friend" since my feelings now for Daehyun are far more than just a best friend.

"I still can't tell you," Daehyun said.

"Daehyun?" I said again.

"Yes?" He said.

"There's something I didn't tell you........" I trailed off.

"What is it?" Daehyun suddenly sounded alert.

"No, it is nothing serious, nothing regarding my safety and stuff like that....." I said.

"Okay," he sounded relieved.

"I......" I said.

"Yeah?" Daehyun said and my hair.

"Daehyun...... I have feelings for you now...... I-I like you," I finally said. My heart was beating so fast. Daehyun smiled and his head moved closer and closer to mine and he gave me a deep and passionate kiss that I had not see it coming. His hand touched my cheek as he kissed me gently.

"You know who I like?" Daehyun said with a smile.

"Huh?" I said, still shocked at the kiss.

"I like you, Heaven. I said I won't tell you unless the girl I like said she likes me too, and you are the girl that I like, so now I can tell you. I am in love with a girl named Heaven, she is the most precious, beautiful, and adorable girl in this world, and I will do whatever I can to protect her," Daehyun said with a smile. His fingers locked around mine.

"Heaven, I know you have been hurt once, but I promise you, I would not hurt you. I would love you and make you feel loved and well-protected. I want you," Daehyun said and my heart beats faster and faster.

"I love you, Daehyun, I trust you," I murmured.

"I love you too baby," he said and kissed my forehead. I feel like I was floating on air. His arms wrapped around me and we kissed again.

"How long have you liked me?" I pulled myself from him and whispered.

"Ever since you said you want us to be friends again, then I started to like you more and more," Daehyun whispered and his lips were on mine again.

"You liked me ever since?" I asked.

"I wanted to tell you that I like you for a long time, but I never had the guts," he said.

"Well, you did it," I said and this time it was me who leaned in for the kiss.

"Yes, I did it, and now you are mine," Daehyun hugged me close to him and whispered.

"Daehyun?" I said.

"Hmmm?" He hummed.

"Does it mean that we won't have to seperate?" I asked.

"Yes, I will be here to protect you, no other guys are going to touch you besides me," Daehyun said.

"And you won't look at any other girls besides me?" I asked.

"I never looked at any other girls ever since you came into my life," he said.

"But there are so many other girls who are prettier than me," I said.

"None of them are as beautiful as you, I am in heaven whenever I see you," Daehyun said.

"And I am in hell when I don't see you," I said and he smiled.

"You are my heaven," he said and I rest my head against his chest.

"Thank you," I said suddenly.

"For what?" Daehyun said.

"For always being there for me, always caring about me, always wants the best for me, I was foolish not to realize that you are the one who truely loved me," I said.

"I am surprised that you turned down Himchan hyung, I was fearing that you might accept him," Daehyun said and I smiled.

"You have nothing to fear now, " I said with a smile.

"Yes," he said and kissed my head.

"Now great, I can't sleep," I moaned and he chuckled.

"You are so cute," he said and my hair.

"Heaven," he whispered after a while.

"Yes?" I said.

"You don't have anymore feelings for Yongguk hyung right?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Why? You jealous?" I teased.

"Yes, I am very jealous," Daehyun said with a smile.

"Me and Yongguk is the past, now I am with you," I said.

"Is that a yes?" He asked and I laughed softly.

"Yes, I don't have anymore feelings for him," I said and he smiled.

"Go to sleep, it's really late now, I shouldn't keep you up that late," Daehyun said.

"Okay," I whispered.

"Happy birthday, Heaven, I love you," he said and kissed me, I lingered on the kiss but Daehyun pulled away from me gently.

"I love you too," I said.

"Go to sleep now baby," he said and I closed my eyes. I had never expected that Daehyun had loved me for such a long time, but now I know and I wanted to be with him forever, because he had done so much for me and he made me believe in love again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up next morning and found Daehyun already awake, and I had wondered if Daehyun's confession was a dream or not, but our intwining fingers tells me that it wasn't something I had dreamt of, it was real.

"Hey," Daehyun greeted me softly like he always did when I woke up, but this time he added a kiss on my forehead.

"You woke up so early," I marked.

"I couldn't sleep," he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Too much things on my mind," Daehyun said.

"Like what?" I asked.

"You," he said.

"Me?" I said, surprised.

"Yeah, I was thinking about you," he said.

"About?" I asked.

"How should I protect you, how should I make you happy..... stuff like that," Daehyun said.

"You already make me happy when you are with me," I said and he smiled.

"Aren't you tired?" I asked after a while.

"Don't worry about me, worry about yourself," Daehyun said.

"I don't have to worry about myself since you take such a good care of me, I am more concerned about you now," I said.

"I'm not tired," he said.

"It looks like you have been up all night, go sleep now," I said.

"Alright," he said with a smile and he closed his eyes. I smiled and looked at him. Daehyun's light brown sticks up gracefully in every direction and shines under the bright sun. His eyes were shut close and the lips he kissed me stayed perfectly still and closed together. My fingers traced slowly on his smooth and lightly tanned skin. I couldn't take my eyes off him, everything about Daehyun is perfect. When he smiles, when he furrowed his brows, when he sleeps, when he looked at me....... He is perfect. So many girls wanted him, yet he doesn't recognize any of them besides me. I felt extra special that I am only the he sees, but I don't get it at the same time. I am not gorgeous, I am not y, I am not cute, I look like any other ordinary girls who doesn't care about how they look when it comes to appearance. But I knew Daehyun didn't like me because of my wealthy family, but for some reason that I did not quite understand. Without noticing I fell asleep again with my arm around his neck and my fingers on my other arm intwined with his.

"Heaven," A voice called and I opened my eyes.

"I think we should get up," Daehyun chuckled. But lying here with Daehyun's arms around me had seem better than waking up. I closed my eyes and pretend I didn't hear it.

"Hey," Daehyun breathed and shook me.

"I don't want to wake up," I said.

"Your parents might be here soon," Daehyun said and I jumped.

"Really?" I asked. I wanted to see them badly.

"Maybe, I am not sure. So you better get up and get ready," he said.

"Okay," I said.

"Good girl," he said and kissed me. His lips lingered on mine as if he didn't want to let go, and I have no objection towards it anyways.

"You are making me impossible to get ready," I chuckled.

"Sorry," he smiled but pressed his lips on mine again.

"Okay, now I'm done, go wash up now," Daehyun pulled away from me.

"Okay," I said and I got to the washroom and closed the door behind me. I feel my cheeks burning up because of Daehyun. It was only yesterday when we confessed our love towards each other but it had feel like we are already dating before our confession. People had thought we were dating already because we were so close to each other. Yet every touch of Daehyun made my heart beat so fast even though I have been with him 24/7. I brushed my teeth and splattered my face with cold water and changed into a comfortable shirt with denim shorts. I came out of the washroom and Daehyun went in after I was done. I looked at myself in the mirror and grinned. I will soon see my parents, whom I haven't seen since like forever, whom I miss so much. Then a thought suddenly came across me....... How is my parent going to react to me and Daehyun dating? I had never liked anyone since everyone in my old schools were all arrogant and cocky people that I disliked. I had never thought I would came across this problem...... Thousands of scenerios gone through my head as I was brushing my long and black hair that I did not feel that Daehyun's arms were wrapped around my waist and his head rested on my shoulder.

"Hey," he said softly.

"We have a problem," I got up from the chair.

"What is it?" He asked.

"What are we going to tell my parents?" I asked.

"About what?" Daehyun asked.

"About us," I said.

"Don't worry, I don't think it is going to be a problem," he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Your parents are good and kind people, plus they trusted me with you for such a long time, they would know that I would take good care of you," Daehyun said.

"I hope so," I sighed.

"Come here," he said and I went into his opened arms and he hugged me close to him, my head rested on his chest.

"Don't worry, okay?" Daehyun comforted me. I listened to his words and tried to calm myself.

"I love you, you love me, nothing is going to come between our love," he said.

"Okay," I said, he smiled and gave me a swift kiss on the cheek.

"Come on, your parents should be here soon," Daehyun breaked apart from me and held out his hand. I smiled at him and took his hand, our fingers locked together the moment they are touched and immediately I feel relaxed and calm. It is heaven when we are together and it will be hell if we are not together. I gave him a smile as we walked out of our room to meet my parents.

 


Annyeong~ Author-nim here with another chapter updated! And this is the chapter where the big mystery is over~ Daehyun and Heaven are a couple! Or are they going to be together forever or be seperated?! Mianhae, I can't tell you, if I told you guys I would ruin the surprise! kekeke please continue to read the story to find out what happens~ And I assured you that the story is probably only at the half point at the moment so you have to keep reading to know what happens! Again a big BIGGGGGGG thanks to all my subscribers for subscribing, commenting and looking forward to every chapters! XD

Here's some Chocolate Jongup Vanilla Youngjae Strawberry Zelo ice cream and shik shin Daehyunnie chasing after them XDD This is so cute >///< ahhhh I am in heaven when I see B.A.P XD