Fiction

Secret Love of Unbreakable Warrior

"Like this again, I can't forget you. In my heart I'm writing a story with no ending. I will hold on to you, I won't let you go. I am in the story of you and Ithat hasn't ended still, even today in fiction."-Beast "Fiction".


"Himchan, I......." I started. We both stood there, looking at each other. Himchan was a different person. His hair is no longer that long and shiny platinum yellow, it was cut short and black now. He is not the Himchan that had spied on me and Yongguk for fun, have a completely easygoing personality, a happy-go-lucky person. The Himchan that had paired me and Yongguk together. Now he is calm, series, and determined. The Himchan that told me that he likes me.

"Look, you don't have to say anything. I just wanted to tell you, I am not expecting anything else," Himchan said calmly.

"W-When did you.......?" I trailed off.

"It's not important when did I start feeling this way about you, it's not like you care anyways," he said.

"Why are you being so negative?" I asked.

"Isn't it true though?" Himchan asked. I hesitated.

"You want to tell me which part is not true?" He asked and step closer to me.

"You don't need me to love you," he said as he walked closer to me.

"You don't need me to care about you," Himchan walked in circles around me slowly.

"You don't need me to comfort you," he said, his eyes focused on me.

"You don't need me to protect you," he continued and I stayed frozen.

"You don't need me to support you," Himchan my hair as he walked.

"You don't need me in your life," Himchan whispered and stopped right in front of me. He took my hand and gave it a light squeeze and he turned and walked away.

"H-Himchan......" I called after him. He stopped and faced me.

"Oh right, I am forgetting something," he said and walked towards me.

"You can see all the messages that Yongguk replied to me," Himchan gave me his cellphone and left. My brows furrowed and next thing I know, I chased after Himchan.

"Wait!" I yelled. But Himchan never stopped or looked back again. I chased for a while until it is was impossible to reach him. I slumped down to the floor, tears streamed down my cheek slowly without me noticing. I have no reason or idea why was I crying, or chasing after him. I don't love Himchan, Yongguk is the one that I love. But I felt tired, of waiting for Yongguk's news, of waiting the black screen to lit up, of waiting to hear Yongguk's voice. And here comes Himchan, who loved me, but knew it was impossible between us before we even have a chance. Who had helped me to have Yongguk as my boyfriend, who had been cold and harsh to me to keep the secret that could possibly destroy the relationship between us. He had not hesitated to keep it from me, even he could benefit from it. He had chose to make me and Yongguk happy together and sacrificed his own happiness. And I have done nothing but asking him to tell me about Yongguk. Watching the person that you like coming to you and asked about nothing but her boyfriend is painful. Himchan's heart could have been dying in the inside every single time I came to him and asked about Yongguk. The more painful thing is that Yongguk, who was his best friend for so many years, the person who had always been there for him, was dating the girl that he was in love with. It would be hard to do anything to Yongguk since Himchan cared about him so much. It was all because of me, I made Himchan suffer, even though he doesn't deserve any of these. I bursted into sobs.

"Heaven!" A voice called. I looked up and found the worried Daehyun, walking towards me.

"Are you okay?" Daehyun helped me up from the floor as I sobbed. Without a word and I lean my head against his shoulder and sobbed. He wrapped his arms around me.

"T-Thank you," I sobbed.

"For what?" He asked.

"For always finding m-me, when I am upset......." I said.

"Pabo, this is what I am suppose to do right?" He whispered.

"I feel so stupid......." I mumbled.

"Why?" He asked.

"I always come to you and cry and have you to comfort me, I can't control and calm myself. I always need you here and I feel so useless........" I mumbled.

"That's not useless, you just needed someone to support you, to make you feel better. There are always moments when people are too sad to cheer themselves up, that's why they have friends, to be there for them, to cheer them up. That's why I am here, I want you to be happy," Daehyun said. I wiped away my tears and smiled at him after a while.

"I am fine now," I said.

"Are you sure?" Daehyun asked.

"I am," I said with a smile.

"Okay," he smiled.

"I am hungry, can you buy me something?" I asked.

"Hmmm....... You have to earn it," he said.

"Awwww darn," I sighed and he laughed.

"Why? Don't you like earning for your own food?" Daehyun chuckled.

"Hello? I am a billionaire's daughter, I don't earn for my food, they are served right in front of me," I joked.

"Ah yes, my bad, Miss Heaven, will you ever forgive me?" He said.

"Let me think........ no," I said.

"Oh? I am not forgiven?" He asked.

"Nope," I shook my head. Then Daehyun suddenly burst into an aegyo mode and did bunch of failed aegyos.

"How about now?" Daehyun asked.

"Nope," I repeated.

"How come? People always fell for the aegyo," Daehyun's brows furrowed.

"Oh yeah? Who are those 'people' that you mentioned?" I asked.

"Uh........." He hesitated.

"That would no one right?" I said.

"Yes, sadly," Daehyun said.

"Fine, you are forgiven, since it is kinda sad that no one forgived you for aegyo. There you go, I am the first person to 'fall' for your aegyo," I said.

"Thanks, you are a good friend," he said.

"You are a good friend to me too," I said with a smile. He ruffled my hair and we continued to walk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lay on my bed, unable to sleep. There are too many things happening all at the same time. For one minute I would think about Yongguk, and the next minute Himchan would pop up in my mind. I stared at the ceiling with eyes opened wide. Then I remembered Himchan's phone. I got up and searched for the phone. Then I slumped on my bed and turn it on. The black screen lit up and I went for the text section. I started reading the conversion between Himchan and Yongguk. He had mentioned that he is very busy taking care of her since she woke up. And there's a whole bunch of things I didn't know, and my name had not pop up in any of Yongguk's replies. Has he completely forgot about me? Or is he hiding something from me? All those promises, all those sweet words he said to me seems unreal. Like it was all just something I dreamt of, like it was all just fiction. Maybe I am just a fictional character now to him. For so many times I wanted to press the "call" button on Himchan's phone and ask why he never replied to me. I wanted to ask him so many questions, because that is how many answers he owe me. I tried to hit the button because I wanted to hear his voice, I wanted to yell at him for leaving me hanging for weeks, I wanted all my questions to be answered, and I also wanted him to reassure me that nothing was wrong, that he loves me and always will. But I just couldn't do it. This phone had reminded me of Himchan, who had finally gave me the answer that I had wanted. And I basically used Himchan to get what I wanted. I cruelly reminded him of his pain, I had yelled at him when he tried to protect me, I cared about nothing besides wanting to know where Yongguk was. I can't just use Himchan without feeling guilty at all. Having trouble to choose, I threw the phone at the other side of my huge bed. I have no interest in looking at the phone anymore. My mind flashed back to those painful moments with Himchan. His sad words pierced into my heart and replayed in my brain. His painful expression and disappointed glance haunted me. Tears streamed down my cheek as I thought of it. I closed my eyes and fell asleep without noticing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked in slow and small steps, my hands wrapped around the cellphone tightly as I searched for Himchan. I wanted nothing to do with Himchan anymore. I have hurted him enough and there's nothing more that I can do or say to apologize. So the best I can do is to get out of his life and just leave him alone. Then I saw Himchan, he was cheerful, radiant with confidence and shining above all others with his flawless look. That was the Himchan I knew, and I am glad to see him back. He doesn't seem upset in any way, it had seem like what happened yesterday was just fiction to him. It wasn't real, he did not like me, I did not hurt him in any way, nothing happened. Then I walked towards him.  Our eyes meet again, and he waved his friends away as I approached to him.

"Here," I said and slowly opened my fingers that wrapped tightly around the phone. Himchan looked at it.

"Thanks," I said quietly.

"No problem," he replied and I nodded.

"Goodbye......" I trailed off. I wanted to give him a formal goodbye as if I will never see him again. Then I walked away without another glance back. It's over. I know it is the best if we just seperate. Just pretend the whole thing is fictional. It's just.......fiction. Then I know what is the next thing that I need to take care of.

I was right in front of the hospital again. This time without Daehyun. He is not here to calm me down, he is not here for me, because it is my business now, and I need to solve it myself. I walked in bravely and surprised that I had remembered where Yongguk was. Then I peeked into the room which was suppose to where the girl is resting. The room was dark, and the girl lying on the bed was a pure looking girl whose face was a pale as a sheet with long and brown wavy hair. She was indeed beautiful, probably every guy's ideal type. But it was hard for me to imagine that she is the one to break Yongguk's heart. She looked so innocent that doesn't seems like the type that would cruelly broke Yongguk's heart and ditched him. It appears that she was fine and resting nicely now. I was surprised that Yongguk was not in the dark room. I was too busy peeking through the small window to notice anything. Then I felt a small tapping on my shoulder. I turned and found Yongguk there.

"Heaven?" Yongguk seems so surprised. Then he immediately bring my head close to his and kissed me before I can react.

"You want to tell me what you were doing for the past few weeks when you didn't even bothered to answer all of my calls? You answered to Himchan, but you wouldn't even answer to me? Are you hiding something from me? I seriously can't believe you, Bang Yongguk. Do you know I wondered what you were doing every single day? Do you know I waited for your responses day and night? Do you know I-" I blurted out and was interrupted by Yongguk's unexpected and passionate kiss. I had miss these moments. It has been forever since I saw him and I missed him. My train of thoughts was interrupted when his lips touched mine. I suddenly forgot what I was going to say. Then reality hit me and I pulled myself away from him. His brows furrowed.

"You broke your promise," I said quietly.

"What promise?" Yongguk asked.

"I can't believe you," I said with disbelief and prepared to walk away. He grabbed my hand.

"Heaven, don't be like this," he whispered.

"Don't be like what? You broke your promise, and you think kissing me will make things alright?" I said.

"What did I do?" Yongguk asked innocently.

"You always ask me this when you know what you did, why don't you ask yourself?" I said and turned to leave. But he yanked me close to him.

"Please tell me what did I do wrong?" He begged.

"You promised that you would call me since last time, but it has been weeks since I heard from you," I said.

"I'm sorry, but it is just that I have been really busy," he said.

"You had time to reply to Himchan," I marked and that caught him off guard.

"I thought Himchan would tell you," he mumbled.

"Why are you making Himchan doing everything? Can't you take responsibility for your own action?" I said.

"I'm sorry," Yongguk said and my cheek. I pursed my lips.

"You are not," I said.

"I am truely sorry," he took my hand and held it against his cheek. I pulled my hand away.

"For weeks I thought I was just a fictional character to you. Someone that didn't exist in your heart. And our relationship is just fiction, if you want that life badly, I will get out of it. I will be just that fictional character that had never existed, and all of it are just fiction," I said.

"No! Don't say that," he said immediately.

"Do you know how pathetic I looked? I would stare at my phone, waiting for your call. I would go around and ask everyone if they know what were you doing. I did this everyday. And people would always ask me that shouldn't I be the first one to know what is going on with you? And I have to tell them no, because I have no idea!!" I yelled.

"I am so sorry, Heaven, please don't leave me," he begged. I didn't answer.

"Look, I will keep my promise, I will do everything to maintain our relationship. Just please....... Don't leave me," Yongguk pleaded. I nodded slowly. I don't want to lose him either and I couldn't bear the thought of us not being together. Then he smiled and held my hand. We both sat down.

"I am so sorry," he whispered. My head rested on his shoulder and he my hair.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes," he said.

"I better go now before Daehyun starts worrying," I said after a while. He got on and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Be careful," he said and I nodded and left. I sighed when I got outside. Why are there so many things happening? Almost everyday, every minute is stressful for me. I just wanted to close my eyes and not have to worry about anything else. There's always something to worry about. Is Yongguk going to keep his promise now? How long will we be together now? There has been a lot of ups-and-downs in our relationship lately, so I don't even know anymore. What about Himchan? Am I really erasing him out of my life? Is he forgetting about me now? I sighed. I just want those thoughts to leave me alone. I can't tell what fiction, what is facts anymore. I stepped into my large mansion and saw Daehyun walking towards me with a smile, and suddenly my worries and questions had disappeared.

"Here you are, I was worried about you being kidnapped," Daehyun said and I rolled my eyes.

"I am old enough to take care of myself," I marked.

"In my heart you will always be a kid," he said.

"Really? I think you won't like me as a kid," I said.

"Why?" Daehyun asked.

"Would you like me to show you?" I asked.

"Go ahead," Daehyun said.

"Oppa~ Can I eat now? I am so hungry," I said.

"Sure you can," he said and we entered the dining room. The plate of food was already on the table.

"Oppa~ I don't like the vegetables, can you take the out?" I asked.

"Nope, you have to eat them," Daehyun said.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I said and threw a tantrum.

"Okay okay, I want the mature Heaven back please," he sighed and I smiled.

"Told you wouldn't like the kid version of me," I said.

"Just eat now," Daehyun rolled his eyes.

"Have you ate?" I asked.

"No," he said.

"Do you want half?" I asked.

"Why? You can't finish all by yourself?" He asked.

"Maybe I am just nice and concerned about your health?" I suggested.

"And you can't finish all of them by yourself," he added on.

"Fine, you got me," I said and he smiled. He scooched closer to me and we shared the food together. One fact I know and sure of is that Daehyun is my best friend and he will always cheer me up and be there for me whenever I need him, just like what a best friend would do.

 


Hi there~ Finished chapter 19 and hope you guys liked it! Please keep on reading as more and more things will happen~