O.K.

Secret Love of Unbreakable Warrior

"O.K. girl, I'm all yours, yes man, I'll do everything for you. O.K. girl, from now on, I'm yours, I love you. I'm your man, you're my girl. You have all of me forever, O.K. girl. From head to toe, I love you."-B1A4 "O.K."


I opened my eyes as the sunlight peeked out of the my window. I rubbed my eyes and sat up and stretched. Then I heard my phone rang. Who could it be this early in the morning? Then I looked at the time. Well, maybe it is not as early as I thought it would be. I picked it up from my bedside table and checked it. It was a text message from Yongguk.

"Good morning," his text read. I smiled.

"Hi," I typed.

"Did you have a good night's sleep?" He responded.

"Hmmm...... yes, what about you?" I typed back.

"It was good," he replied.

"Really?" I typed.

"Because I dreamt about you," he typed. I blushed.

"Yeah right," I typed.

"What? You don't believe me?" He replied.

"See you later~" I ignored his comment and typed. I out down my phone and went to wash up. I brushed my teeth quickly and splattered cold water on my face. I have an anxious feeling of wanting to meet Yongguk soon. I put on my uniform and combed my hair quickly. I gathered my things and rushed downstairs. I don't know why am I in such a hurry, but I couldn't help myself but wanting to get to school faster. Daehyun was already sitting in the huge dining room in the mansion. I hopped next to him.

"Someone looks happy today," Daehyun said with a smile.

"Morning~" I said.

"Why so happy today?" He asked.

"Oh nothing," I sighed and took a seat next to Daehyun. The maid lay the breakfast in front of me. I scarfed down my breakfast so fast that Daehyun looked at me in shock.

"How many times have I told you not to eat so fast?" Daehyun scolded.

"Huh?" I mumbled with my mouth full. Daehyun sighed.

"Don't eat so fast, or you will choke," he said and stood up and used a napkin to wipe my mouth for me. I blushed.

"I won't choke," I said.

"What makes you so sure?" He raised his eyebrows and asked.

"Because you will be there to save me if I do right?" I said brightly and he smiled.

"Of course, that's what I am suppose to do," he said and sat there, waiting for me to finish my breakfast.

"If you don't save me, I am gonna fire you," I said.

"I can't believe you are going to fire your own best friend," Daehyun said sadly and pouted. I laughed.

"Unless you do your job right, I might be able to keep you around for a while," I joked and he chuckled.

"I can't imagine you without me, you would be a mess, getting into trouble everyday," he said.

"I would not!" I exclaimed.

"Really?" He asked.

"I'll have you know that I will be independent and responsible for my actions," I said proudly.

"So are you saying that you don't need me here?" Daehyun suggested.

"No!" I said immediately. I was embarrassed by how fast I answered that question.

"Okay, since you say you need me I will stay then," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"What would your life be if you are not my bodyguard anymore?" I asked.

"Probably great. I would see rainbows and unicorns everywhere~" He exclaimed with sarcasm.

"Never knew you like rainbows and unicorns," I pointed it out.

"Just joking. My life would be........ different," Daehyun said.

"In a good way or bad way?" I asked curiously.

"No comment," he said.

"What? Are you too shy to tell me?" I asked.

"No comment," he repeated.

"Ah, you don't have to be shy about it, I know I make your life great right?" I joked.

"Yes~ You happy now?" He said with a smile.

"Yes," I said with a nod.

"Let's go, we wouldn't want to be late now," Daehyun said after a while and he carry my stuff as we walked to the limo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The time passed quickly and soon I found myself outside, sitting on a bench and reading. The soft autumn wind brushed my hair gently and the leaves fell one by one.

"Hey," a voice said by my ear. I turned my head and found Yongguk.

"Hi," I said with a smile.

"Watcha doing?" He asked. He poked his head over my shoulder.

"Nothing much, just reading," I said.

"How's your day so far?" Yongguk asked.

"It was good, how's yours?" I asked.

"It was okay," he strugged.

"Just okay?" I asked.

"It was just okay until I see you now," he said. I smiled at him.

"Your smile just made my day," he marked.

"Really?" I asked and gathered my things and walked, he followed me closely behind.

"What's wrong?" He asked me. I raised my eyebrows.

"Huh? Nothing is wrong," I said, confused. I looked at him and he looked at me. He stepped closer to me and hugged me close to him. I panicked. I turned my head to the side and I put my hand on his arm and loosen his grip.

"Are you okay?" He asked, worried.

"We are out here in public with a lot of people," I whispered.

"So?" Yongguk shrugged.

"So?! No ones knows anything YET," I said.

"Did you tell Daehyun?" He asked.

"Uh...... About that......." I trailed off. Daehyun wasn't suppose to know, but yet here we are today, him being the first to know.

"Does he?" He asked.

"I wasn't planning to ask him, but somehow he found out," I said.

"What was his reaction?" He asked.

"Well........ He was surprised, and that is pretty much it," I said.

"See? Daehyun is not really reacting much to it, other people are not going to be surprised either, so why are you scared?" He asked.

"I don't want to have to deal with a mob of girls everyday," I said. He chuckled.

"You are scared of them?" Yongguk asked.

"I am not!" I said.

"You are the girl who stood up to the most feared guy in the whole entire school and you are afraid of those girls?" He chuckled.

"You are not that scary," I marked.

"What? You don't think I am scary?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Since when you were the most feared guy in the whole school?" I asked.

"Since forever. They are all scared of me," he said.

"And you are proud of that?......" I asked and he laughed.

"It has its upsides," he said with a smile.

"I don't think you are scary," I said.

"Oh really?" He asked. Then unexpectly he swept me off my foot and leaned very close to me that our lips almost touched. I shrieked.

"You are scaring me!!" I said and panicked, looking around if anyone saw us.

"I thought so too," he said with a smile. I sighed and he put me down. He held my hand as we were walking.

"Relax Heaven, no one saw us," Yongguk sighed.

"I wasn't nervous about that," I lied.

"Sure you are not, why are you so afraid? You don't want to be seen in public with me?" He asked playfully.

"No........" I said.

"I will protect you from whatever you are scared of, okay?" He promised me.

"O.K.," I agreed and rested my head on Yongguk's shoulder. There's only the two of us, together all alone, the weather is beautiful and things couldn't get any better.

"Ah ha!" A voice yelled and we both turned around in shock.

"I knew it!" Himchan said with excitement.

"What?" Yongguk asked.

"You two ARE dating!" Himchan exclaimed.

"How did you know?" Yongguk questioned.

"Aigoo, we have been friends for the longest time, you think I wouldn't notice?" Himchan said.

"No, since you are so busy enjoying all those attentions you are getting, I wouldn't expect you to know," Yongguk said.

"Aish, Yongguk, why have so little faith in me?" Himchan pouted.

"Channie, I hate to break it to you but that is the truth," Yongguk said with a smile.

"So you finally got her?" Himchan asked.

"Yah, what are you talking about?" Yongguk asked.

"Don't be like this, Yongguk, I know you tried very hard to get and impress her," Himchan said.

"You should shut up now," Yongguk said.

"Don't be like this~ You would want Heaven to know how hard you tried to impress her," Himchan joked.

"Why would I do that?" Yongguk asked.

"Because you like her so much that you would even be nice to other girls just to show her that you are a nice person," Himchan said with a bright smile.

"KIM HIMCHAN!!!" Yongguk roared and Himchan laughed.

"By the way, you are very lucky girl that he likes you," Himchan said to me and winked.

"YAH! KIM HIMCHAN!!!!" Yongguk yelled as Himchan escaped.

"Himchan is........" I started.

"An idiot? I know he is," he said and I laughed.

"Bang Yongguk, what he said was true or not?" I asked curiously.

"Uh........" Yongguk hesitated.

"Tell me!" I said.

"Ignore what Himchan said, he is just being weird," Yongguk shrugged.

"Are you shy?" I asked curiously.

"Heh, no......." Yongguk scoffed.

"Wow, so you were actually nice to those girls just to impress me?" I said, surprised.

"It was........" Yongguk trailed off.

"It was what?" I asked.

"It was because I want to make you mine, so that's why I am willing to change to the guy that you would like," Yongguk confessed. I smiled brightly at him.

"Thank you," I said.

"For what?" Yongguk asked.

"For changing into the guy that I fell in love with," I said. He smiled and my cheek.

"Promise me one thing," he said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Always be my girl, okay?"

"O.K." I said with a smile and he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

 


Annyeong! Sorry for posting this chapter later than usual, I have a lot of tests and projects due this week @_@ It's another chessy Yongguk Heaven chapter but I hope you all had fun reading it~ I will try to update as soon as possible!