Starlight Moonlight

Secret Love of Unbreakable Warrior

"You are my starlight, my heart's starlight. You are my moonlight, my precious moonlight. Someone who only looks and shines for me. You are my sky, the one and only sky. You are my sea, my precious sea. Someone who continues to smile without a change when we just look at each other oh my love."-Secret "Starlight Moonlight"


I closed my eyes. Daehyun continued to comfort me without asking further questions. Finally, I can clear my mind and just relax. I don't want to pull my face away and just keep it buried in Daheyun's shirt.

"Do you feel well?" Daehyun asked.

"No........" I mumbled.

"Do you want to go home now?" He asked.

"Yes........" I mumbled.

"Okay, then we will go home, okay?" He said. I don't have anymore classes now, so I might as well go home.

"But you have one more class still," I mumbled.

"It's okay, I will skip that one, don't worry about me," Daehyun said. I nodded.

"Heaven, the limo's here," he said after a while. I slowly pulled my face away from Daehyun. My face is red and a little but wet from tears. I don't why I have been crying, but I certainly didn't realize that I shed a few tears.

"Omo, are you okay?" Daehyun put both of his hands on my cheek and use his thumb to wipe away my tears.

"I am so tired, can we go home now?" I asked like a child.

"Sure, we can go home now," he promised me. We got in the limo, I am so exhausted and without hesitation I rest my head on Daehyun's shoulder and sleep. His arm was on the back of my head and he my hair.

"Heaven, we are home," Daehyun reminded me quietly. No...... I don't want to move..... I am too tired to....... I am still in the half-asleep and half-awake mode. Then Daehyun put his hand around my neck and another hand around my legs and carried me to my bedroom. When he put me down on th bed, I opened my eyes slowly.

"Hey," Daehyun whispered. I looked at him without saying a word.

"Are you feeling better now?" He asked. I nodded.

"Good," he said. Then we stayed quiet a while.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" He said. I didn't answer.

"Did someone hurt you? You can tell me," he convinced. I shook my head.

"Did you get a bad grade?" He asked. I shook my head again.

"No? Then what is it?" He asked.

"I did something really embarrassing today," I mumbled.

"What? Your shirt or your skirt ripped and everyone saw it?" Daehyun guessed and I giggled.

"No," I said.

"Then what is it?" He asked.

"I don't want to talk about it," I said and pouted.

"Okay, then you don't have to tell me," Daehyun said and I smiled and closed my eyes. He took a blanket and covered me with it and touched my cheek gently.

"Rest well, okay?" He said softly.

"Okay," I whispered and fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daehyun was glad to see me feeling better the next day. As if I should tell Yongguk how I feel, I have no idea. I guess I will just let things happen on its own.

I was sitting on a bench, reading a book quietly and just enjoy the good weather. I didn't go to Yongguk as I usually did, I think I need sometime away from him before I figure out what I should do next. As I was relieved that I am getting some time to think, something unexpected happened.

"Heaven!" Yongguk called. Oh no. I looked up, and suddenly I was feeling just as bad as yesterday. The same anxious and nervous feeling that I hated very much.

"Hi," I said breathlessly.

"Why did you run off yesterday? Were you not feeling well?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said. Getting more and more nervous by th minute.

"Do you feel well now?" He asked.

"Yeah," I repeated. We remained silent for a while.

"After you ran off, I saw you with Daehyun," Yongguk said quietly. Uh oh....... So he saw everything? Including me hugging to Daehyun tightly and he comforting me? For some reason I don't want to him to see that. I can't explain it, but I just doesn't want Yongguk to know this.

"Nothing was......." I started.

"Do you like him?" He interrupted.

"I don't like......" I begin again.

"Then why did you hugging him?" Yongguk asked, his voice cold.

"I was upset," I said.

"About what?" Yongguk demanded.

"I was......." I started.

"You could have told me what you were upset about and talk to me instead of just running off," he said coldly.

"I can't," I said.

"Why not? How come you only talk to Daehyun and you don't talk to me?" He continued to ask.

"I just can't tell you, okay?" I said.

"You can't tell me but you can tell Daehyun right?" He asked.

"I didn't even tell him!!" I said angryly.

"Oh, so you just ran to him and hugged him because you are upset about something that you are not even telling me or Daehyun?" He questioned.

"No!" I yelled.

"Normal people don't just go hug someone that they don't even like, unless you actually do like Daehyun," Yongguk questioned.

"I don't like him!" I explained.

"Then why were you hugging him?" He asked.

"Because I was upset!!!" I yelled.

"About what? What is so extremely sad that you need him to comfort you?" He questioned. I blushed in anger.

"Why should I tell you?" I yelled angryly.

"Because!" Yongguk said.

"Because???" I questioned.

"Why can't I know? Or you are only letting Daehyun know?" He asked angryly.

"Stop bringing Daehyun into this!!!! He has nothing to do with it!" I yelled.

"Oh so now you are defending for Daehyun? Very noble of you," he said.

"Would you stop?" I yelled.

"I am just asking you a question, and you are just flipping out," he said.

"I am not flipping out! You are the one who is getting all worked up," I fought back.

"I am not getting all worked up! I am just demanding for the truth!!" Yongguk said.

"What truth? I was simply upset and frusturated about something yesterday!!!!" I yelled.

"What made you so frusturated that you had to ditch me and go to Daehyun?!!" He asked furiously. I am so mad at this point that I just want to end all of this.

"BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW IF I LIKE YOU OR NOT!!" I screamed. Those words came out of my mouth without realizing and the second after I said it I immediately regret it.  I widen my eyes in shock and clamped my hand over my mouth when I said those words and having no idea what to do, I ran away as fast as I could. I just want to hide now, I don't want to talk to anybody, I don't want to see anybody, I don't want to hear anybody. I just want to be alone. I ran and when I couldn't run any further, I hid myself in a corner. I hugged my knees close to me. My emotions are completely messed up. I don't know if I am embarrassed for what I have done, or I am mad at Yongguk, or I am mad at myself. I just don't want anyone to come and bother me anymore.

"Heaven?!" I heard Yongguk's voice. I lift my head.

"Go away!!!" I yelled at him. I stood up and going to run again, but no matter how fast I run, Yongguk catched me in 2 seconds. He grabbed my arm.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I screamed.

"Do you like me?" He asked.

"Let me go!" I ignored him and contined to struggle.

"I still like you, Heaven," Yongguk said. I looked at him in surpise.

"You do?" I asked.

"Yeah," he answered and stepped closer to me.

"I wanted to be friends with you, so I get a better idea of who you really are. And as I spend more time with you and get to know more about you, I am certain that you are the one that I like," he said, getting closer and closer to me.

"Uh........" I trailed off, don't know what to say.

"So do you like me?" He asked.

"I-I don't know......" I stuttered.

"You were upset yesterday because you don't know if you like me or not?" He asked.I blushed in embarrassment.

"I c-couldn't decided what my feelings are for you," I said.

"Do you think you feel the same way as I do to you?" He asked.

"I.........." I started. Yongguk came closer and closer to me, so close that we have no space between us, and he slowly lean towards my blushing face and slowly, gently, planted a kiss on my lip. His arms slowly wrapped around my waist as he kissed me. This wasn't what I expected at all, I didn't expect him to tell me that he still likes me, I didn't expect Yongguk kiss me, and I most definitely didn't expect myself to kiss him back like I am doing right now. Then I slowly pulled myself away from Yongguk and opened my eyes. I have absolutely no idea what was I doing. No idea.

"Is something wrong?" He asked innocently. I looked at him in disbelief.

"Yes! Everything is wrong! I shouldn't have told you that I don't know if I like you or not, you shouldn't have come and find me, you shouldn't have interrupted me and kissed me, and I shouldn't be kissing you back!" I said frantically. He showed his gummy smile and locked his lips against mine again. This time I pushed him lightly from me.

"Stop that!" I said. He walked close to me and wrapped his arms around my waist again.

"What?" He asked amusingly.

"Stop interrupting me and kissing me out of the blues!!" I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Why not? Because I said so!" I replied.

"Remember, you said I get to keep you, so I can kiss you whenever I want," he said and smiled.

"That doesn't count!" I said.

"That does count, you didn't say I can't kiss you," Yongguk said.

"You don't just go around and kiss people!!" I explained frantically.

"I only kiss you, I don't just go around and kiss people," he said.

"You can't just kiss me whenever you want!" I said.

"Why are you so jumpy now? You were completely relaxed when I kissed you," he marked.

"I AM NOT JUMPY!" I said and he smiled.

"You like me right?" Yongguk guessed.

"I told you I don't know yet!" I said.

"Tell me the truth!" He rushed me.

"No!" I rejected.

"Tell me!" He said.

"No," I said again.

"I already told you I like you, now it's your turn to give me a proper answer," Yongguk said.

"I-I....... like you..... too," I stuttered and then wanted to make an escape, but Yongguk's arms locked me from getting anywhere.

"Stop hugging me like that, people is going to notice that we have something going on," I said.

"Don't we have something going on?" He questioned.

"Nope," I said.

"No? You just told me that you like me too, and you call that nothing?" He asked. I blushed.

"So? It is merely a crush," I replied. Yongguk smiled and continue to hug me closer to him. I put my hands on his arm, wanting him to loosen his grip.

"Stop it! I told you people is going to start noticing!" I said. This is embarrassing. I would never want to be seen being lovey dovey in the public with anyone. I just can't stand those stares.

"No one is going to notice," he scoffed.

"Yes they are!!" I said.

"They wouldn't even care if I do this," He said and put one hand over my head and bring it close to him and kissed me hungryly. My hands still on his arm, trying to free myself. No matter how hard I tried, his arm would still stayed locked around my waist. I groaned in frusturation. Then after a while he pulled his face from mine, both of us breathless. I looked at him with disbelief.

"See? Nobody cares," he said.

"I told you not to do it, and yet you make it 1000 times worse, and we are not even a couple yet," I said.

"I thought we are already, since we matched well together," Yongguk said innocently. I sighed.

"Sure, whatever you say," I said with sarcasm and walked away. He followed me closely.

"Are you angry?" He asked.

"Yes!!" I replied.

"Why?" He asked.

"I think I told you the answer already," I said and kept on walking.

"What? Me kissing you?" He questioned.

"Yeah!" I replied.

"What's wrong with that?" He asked. I looked at him.

"You are such a bad guy," I said.

"For kissing you?" He asked.

"For kissing me without permission and kissing me in public shamelessly," I reminded him.

"That's because I like you," he said.

"That doesn't give you permission to kiss me whenever you like!!" I said angryly.

"You think I am a bad boy?" He asked.

"Yes!" I said.

"Okay, I am going to do this right," He said and looked at me in the eyes.

"Heaven, I like you, would you like to go out with me?" Yongguk asked.

"Ummm....... Yes," I said at the end. Yongguk showed his gummy smile.

"So are you planning to tell Daehyun about this?" He asked. Oh no, Daehyun. He is with me 24/7, he is going to find out soon or later.

"Maybe," I said. He held my hand tightly as we walked.

"Maybe?" He asked.

"I don't know yet, I was thinking to keep this to ourselves for a while then tell others," I said shyly.

"But that's gonna be hard, I can't hold your hand whenever I want, I can't hug you whenever I need, and I can't kiss you whenever I wish," Yongguk said and I blushed.

"It's not gonna be hard, plus, would you be okay to let all of your fangirls know now you like me?" I asked.

"I don't care about them, nothing is going to stop me from loving you," he said. My face got redder and redder by the minute.

"That's very romantic of you," I said jokingly.

"Well, you are mine, I get to keep you forever," he said.

"This is a side of you I have never seen, what happened to the cold and tough bad boy image you had?" I asked.

"Love can change a person, just like how you changed me in a good way," Yongguk said and I smiled.

"I should get going now, I am going to meet up with Daehyun soon," I said. But he wrapped his arms around me.

"Do you have to go?" He asked.

"Yes," I said.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yes," I repeated.

"Daehyun can wait," Yongguk said.

"I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" I said.

"When is tomorrow coming? It is too long," he complained.

"Sun will set and moon and stars will come out, then a day just passed without you noticing," I said. Yongguk looked at me and touched my face gently. 

"Okay," he said and planted a kiss on my forehead. I smiled and slowly walked away with every memory of what happened today fresh in my mind.

 


Hello~ Another chapter updated! This chapter is pretty cheesy in my opinion but I hope you all will like it! And for all the BABYz, B.A.P is coming back!! The teaser photos and teaser video are all released! I couldn't be happier XD I was even tearing up when B.A.P was coming back~ Love my bunnies so much :D Also today is Himchannie's birthday! Let's all wish him a happy birthday! I love all the comments left and please countinue to leave them!