Warrior

Secret Love of Unbreakable Warrior

"Warrior, Lose yourself under the sun, start a fire in my heart. Warrior, A little faster than a bullet, pierce into your heart."-B.A.P "Warrior"


Everything happened so quickly, as I was expecting the bullet to go through my head already. My visions were blurred and I  gasped for air. The grip around my neck has not loosen at all and I choked and coughed. This is really the end, isn't it? No one heard my piercing scream and my rapid gasping. My vision is getting more blurry as seconds passed and my eyelids dropped. This is over. I am going to die.

I slowly opened my eyes, wondering if I am dead or not. The tight grip around my neck is gone.... Right, I must be dead. What will my parents do if I died? I am their only child and they had protect me in every possible ways, but all I did was to ignore them and decided to be completely independent when I am obviously not ready. I guess I deserve this, but I really wish I could just say sorry to my parent, just one word I would want to say to them, is "mianhae". Then I heard a voice, calling me, and I feel my body is being shaken by somebody. I can feel the scorching pain in my throat and my head hurts so much it feels like I was being hit by tons of bricks. Wait, why can I feel that if I am..... dead? So I am just hallucinating? I open my eyes wide, and it feels like I have woke up from a dream. Except I am still in the dark alley, lying on the ground. I looked around, what just happened? Where's the man who wants to kill me? Has he decided to spare my life? Or...... Was I saved from him? Then who saved me?

The answer is literally right in front of me, a guy who wore a mask, covering his nose and mouth, only showing his eyes. His hair was blonde and his eyes looked into mine. I am so confused. What really happened? And why is this guy here, looking at me with a worried expression?

"Are you okay?" The blonde guy asked me. I didn't respond.

"Can you hear me?" The guy said again.

"Huh?" I moaned. Without another word from him, he put his hand on my neck and another on my legs and carried me. I stared at him, like a baby I leaned against his chest and stared at him with curiousity. I can hear the muffled sound of sirens and I wanted to see what happened. But the blonde guy doesn't seem to be interested in what happened and continue to carry me and walked. Then I soon fell asleep, believing that I can trust this guy who probably saved my life.

I looked around the white room, my head no longer hurts and my scorching pain is gone, but I noticed some bruises and cuts on my arms and legs. A doctor entered the room, followed by a nurse.

"Hi, Heaven, how are you feeling right now?" The doctor asked me.

"Fine," I mumbled. Where's the blonde guy who carried me here?

"Your injury is nothing serious, so you will be fine, plus the man who was going to kill you is arrested now, so you can rest well," the doctor said. What? How did he found out that I almost got killed? I need an explanation to all of this. And...... the guy...... did he save me?

"Who brought me here?" I asked.

"A young man who carried you in here and ask for help," the doctor said.

"Is he here now?" I asked.

"I am afraid not, he said he is done what he needs to do, which is delivering you to the hospital safely and he left," the doctor said.

"Do you know what his name was?" I asked eagerly.

"I don't believe I know, but the nurse at the front desk would probably know, I will go ask them," the doctor said and went out the door. Why did the guy leave? Did he save me? Or he just saw me in the alley and decided I need help?

"His name is Jung Daehyun, the gentleman who carried you," the doctor said. Jung Daehyun, could he be my life saver, my..... warrior?

"Can I leave now?" I asked impatiently, wanting to found out who Jung Daehyun could be.

"You can leave tomorrow, now, you need to rest," the doctor said and left. But I feel annoyed that I can't find out who Jung Daehyun is, the blonde guy with the mask........ Soon I fell asleep, with the image of him looking into my eyes and his name linger on my mind.

Next morning I got out of the hospital, and a limo was outside, waiting for me. Great, my parent is going to give me the lecture of how I never listen to them and I am responsible for what happened to me and I can already imagine what my parents are going to say for the next 5 months: I told you so. Those annoying thought popped into my mind but I have one thing on my mind that I really care about, is who is Jung Daehyun?

The limo finally arrived the mansion, and was I glad to see that large mansion now. Just not over 24 hours I thought I was never going to see this mansion again, but here I am, never been more happier to see this mansion. I stepped into the mansion and I hear relieved sighs around me. My parents hugged me so tight that I feel like I am being strangled by that man again. But I am so happy to see my parents that I did not care how tight they hugged me. Then my parent led me to my dad's large office, great, the lecture is going to begin.

"Heaven, I told you that you should always have the guards to protect you! Look at you, almost getting killed!" Mom said.

"I know I know," I said.

"If it wasn't for that wonderful gentleman for saving you, we would never see each other again," Dad said. I suddenly become interested in what my dad just said. "Wonderful gentleman" for saving me?

"Who saved me?" I asked eagerly.

"He is very brave, he fought the man who had the gun and thanks to him you were not killed," Dad said.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Well, there were some people who witness it," Dad said.

"Where is he now?" I asked impatiently.

"He is in the living room now, you should go meet him," Dad suggested. Could he be...... Jung Daehyun?

I walked quickly to the living room and opened the door. The person turned around when the door opened, and it was the blonde guy that I saw.

"Daehyun, this is my daughter, Heaven," Dad said. He nodded at me, and I mouthed the word "Hello".

"You know, what you did to my daughter was very brave and we don't know how to thank you," Mom said.

"Please do not have to thank me, it is not necessary," Daehyun said.

"I have been doing some thinking, and I want you, Daehyun, to be my daughter's....... what do you call it, bodyguard," Dad said after a while. Our eyes widen in shock.

"Sir, I am not a bodyguard," Daehyun said.

"We'll pay you," Dad said.

"I'm sorry, but I can't take this offer," Daehyun said.

"There's no one better to be Heaven's bodyguard than you, I can't trust anyone in this world with my daughter, and you are the only one that I trust since you saved her," Dad said.

"But......" Daehyun mumbled.

"No buts, please, I need you to look out for Heaven, I mean, you are not really her 'bodyguard', you are just going to look after her and make sure she is safe, I will give you whatever you want, just please do it," Dad said.

"Alright," Daehyun said after a while.

"Great, and you can tell me whatever you want, I will get it for you," Dad said.

"Sir, I don't want anything," Daehyun said.

"Are you sure? I can get you anything," Dad said.

"Sir, I really don't want anything," Daehyun said.

"Okay, but if you do, let me know, now, I need to discuss with you on some other matters," Dad said and they left the room. After a while, they returned.

"Heaven, Daehyun will be living with you in the mansion, and you will be going to his school," Dad said.

"Wait, what? I have to switch school?" I questioned.

"Sorry, Heaven, but Daehyun did us a favour and ou we should not let him switch school, I hope you don't mind, sweetie," Dad said.

"I don't mind at all, I am just surprised," I said. I never really liked my school anyways so switching school is not a problem to me.

"Everything okay now?" Dad said. I nodded and Daehyun nodded too.

"Perfect. Now your mom and I have to go now, the private jet is waiting for us," Dad said.

"Alright," I said. My parent both hugged me tightly and then they left. Now I am alone in the room with the guy who saved my life now officially my personal "Warrior".


Annyeong annyeong! I hope you guys are liking the fanfic so far! Thank you so much for subscribing~ Stay tuned for the next chapter!!