First Kiss

Secret Love of Unbreakable Warrior

"I like you, I really love you. It's true, I want to love you everyday. I am falling for you bit by bit. Why am I so anxious?"-BJJ "First Kiss"


These days whenever I am alone, I would always meet Yongguk by coincidence and we would always talk. At first it started out as coincidences, then I started meeting up with him whenever I am not with Daehyun. Yongguk now treat me as a friend only. He doesn't do anything that shows his feelings for me. Sometimes I would even forget that he once confessed his feelings for me. To be honest, now I don't even know if he likes me anymore. It doesn't really matter to me anyways and I am glad that we are friends now and everything is fine.

"Hey," Yongguk said when I walked up to him.

"Hi," I said.

"Are you busy?" I asked.

"No, why?" He answered.

"Just curious, since you seem like a busy person," I said.

"Oh? Me? A busy person? I don't think I am," Yongguk said with a smile.

"I mean, you got schoolworks and you meet up with B.A.P a lot, and you have those whole bunch of girls following you," I said.

"Schoolworks? They are easy," He said.

"You are B.A.P's leader too," I reminded him.

"They are all very nice and easy to work with, plus Himchan helps me with a lot of things," He explained.

"Those girls?" I asked.

"Oh, I don't really notice them that much. These days I just pretended they are just any other students in the halls," Yongguk said.

"Really?" I questioned suspiciously.

"Yeah, why?" He asked.

"How it is possible to pretend they are just any other students in the hall? They are literally forming a circle around you, I am surprised that you can even see where you are going," I said and he laughed.

"It's not that bad," Yongguk said.

"If it is me I cannot stand it, not even one bit," I said.

"Weird, usually people likes to be the centre of attention," He said.

"I guess I am the weirdo here," I said.

"You are not weird, you are just a different case," Yongguk said.

"For this time I am different from everyone to you huh?" I said.

"You are probably annoyed because so many sticks up to you right?" He said.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"I am not a billionaire's child, but for some reason I know how you feel," He said.

"Oh? Really?" I asked.

"Really," Yongguk confirmed. As we talked more and more girls begin to gather around us. I start to talk less and less since a bunch of girls are gathering around us, waiting eagerly as if we have something super important to say.

"Um, I guess I will see you later," after I said that sentence bunch of girls pushed me out and form the little circle around Yongguk. I walked away.

"Heaven, wait," Yongguk grabbed my hand. I looked back. Suddenly the crowd is so quiet you can hear a pin drop.

"Huh?" I said.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Uh......." I tried to make up something.

"I'll go with you, if that's okay," Yongguk asked.

"You don't have to," I tried to reject the offer as I see bunch of girls looking at me.

"But I want to," He said.

"Sure," I said. As I expected a crowd of girls followed us. I went into the library since I thought the crowd of girls hated the library since, well, they are not the best at academics and they can't keep the mouth shut. But I was wrong.

Yongguk and I settled down at a table and I started studying, but I can't even comfortably finish reading one page of the text since those girls are staring at me right in front of my face. And I mean literally right in front of my face. I collected my books and managed to get out of that circle. I sighed. As I walked and checked my phone, a voice called me and I turned around.

"Hey," Yongguk said. I was relieved to see no other girls are following him.

"Hey," I said.

"You forgot this," He said and handed me my book.

"Thanks," I said and took it from him.

"Why did you leave so quickly?" Yongguk questioned.

"It's........nothing," I hesitated.

"Are you sure? You looked troubled," He said with a worried expression.

"It's really nothing," I said.

"It doesn't look like it," He said. I didn't say anything.

"What's wrong, Heaven?" Yongguk stepped closer to me.

"I don't really like how the other girls are following us, it doesn't seem natural......" I trailed off.

"You don't feel comfortable when they are around?" He asked.

"It doesn't seem like how friends would hang out," I said.

"Sorry, I didn't know that created a problem for you," he apologized.

"No, it's fine," I reassured him.

"I know how I can make it up to you," he said.

"Oh? You are going to make it up to me?" I asked.

"Of course, it must be annoying for you to have to stand up to them," Yongguk said.

"It's not that bad, but I thought friends should be comfortable around each other," I said.

"You mean share secrets and talk about latest gossips?" He said and I laughed.

"Oh my gosh how did you know?" I exclaimed with sarcasm.

"Very funny," He marked and I smiled.

"You seem very close with Daehyun," Yongguk pointed it out.

"Huh? Why did you suddenly bring this up?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just suddenly thought of it," he said.

"Oh, we are pretty close, we joke around a lot and stuff like that," I answered.

"Do you by any chance like him?" He asked.

"No....... He is like a best friend and a brother to me, he makes me happy and takes good care of me," I said.

"Wow, never seen this side of Daehyun," Yongguk exclaimed.

"What? Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, he only does that to girls so they will fall for him," he said.

"Really?" I asked. It doesn't sound like him.

"No," he said.

"Wha- So you just made that up?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course he is not that type of guy that are interested in girls," Yongguk explained.

"That's what I thought," I said.

"You probably know him better than I do," he pointed out.

"Probably. Since we are together everyday," I said.

"Do you guys talk a lot?" He asked.

"Yeah, but we mostly joke around," I said.

"So he knows a lot?" Yongguk asked.

"A lot about me?" I asked.

"Yeah," he confirmed.

"I guess so, but I don't usually come to him to talk about my problems or share my thoughts," I said.

"Then who do you talk to when you have problems?" He asked.

"I don't really have anyone to talk to in the past, but recently I found one," I answered.

"Who?" Yongguk questioned.

"You," I replied.

"Really? It doesn't seem like it," he said.

"I always talk to you about my thoughts, especially these days, because you are a good listener," I commented and he smiled.

"So I am a good listener and Daehyun's not?" He asked.

"No, but I just never talk to him about my problems and share my thoughts with him, I mostly joke around with him more," I said.

"Well, whenever you have problems you can come and talk to me anytime, I'll solve them for you," He said.

"Oh? Really? Can I trust you to solve all of my problems?" I questioned.

"You can test me," Yongguk said.

"Like what? Telling you to hold my wallet?" I joked and he laughed.

"I believe you have at least ten thousand dollars in there," He said.

"Nope, I have a million dollar in there," I said.

"Woah, isn't that too much to carry around?" He asked.

"Just joking, I wouldn't carry that much, I would only carry fifty dollars," I replied.

"Actually you carry more than that, don't lie to me," he said.

"What? No," I said.

"Are you sure?" Yongguk looked at me suspiciously.

"Nope, if I did bring more money and if you find it, you can keep it," I said.

"Not actual money I am talking about, I am talking about something really valuable," he said.

"If you can find it then you can keep it," I said.

"Oh? You serious?" He asked.

"Yup," I promised him.

"Alright," he said and I let him search through my bag, but he didn't even take a look at it.

"I found it," Yongguk said immediately.

"Woah, that quickly?" I asked, surprised.

"Of course, it is right in front of my eyes," He replied. I don't see anything on me that is valuable since I am right in front of him.

"Okay, I give up, I don't know what it is," I said.

"Want me to tell you?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said and he stepped closer to me.

"It's you," Yongguk said.

"Me?" I questioned.

"Yeah, you are the billionaire's daughter, you are valuable," he said.

"That doesn't count," I said with a smile.

"Why not?" he questioned.

"Because........" I trailed off, even though it doesn't make sense to me but I couldn't find a legitimate answer.

"You got nothing right?" He said and grinned. I sighed.

"So technically I own you now?" Yongguk asked with a smile.

"No!" I objected.

"You promised, you can't back out now!" He said.

 "Grrrr......." I growled.

"Okay, so it's settled," he confirmed. I did not see this coming at all, so I decided to make a run for it but he caught me the moment I took off.

"Now where do you think you are going, Miss Heaven?" He questioned and bring me close to him.

"I was...... going to the washroom?" I tried to make up something.

"Nope, you need to report to me if you have to go to the washroom, since you belong to me now," he reminded me.

"Man, you are evil," I said and he showed his gummy smile.

"Too bad, you are mine now," Yongguk wrapped his arms around my neck from the back and rest his head on my shoulder. I don't know why but I blushed. I know he is just being playful with me as a friend, but what he did took me by surprise and when he touched me......... I felt different about Bang Yongguk, the guy who started out as the person I would never want to be with, would never want to see, never want him in my life. Now I felt different about the bad boy-like Bang Yongguk I used to hate. He is warm, funny, a good listener and someone that I can share my thoughts with. Aigoo....... I thought we are just friends? But why do I get this feeling?

"Yes sir!" I said and he smiled.

"I should probably get going now," Yongguk said after a while.

"Oh okay," I said.

"Unless you want to me to stay with you," he said.

"No, it's okay, you can go and do whatever you need to finish," I answered.

"Are you sure? You look pretty lonely," he marked.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine," I said.

"Okay," he said with a smile and patted my shoulder lightly and left.

"Woah, you and Yongguk are pretty close," A voice said behind and I jumped.

"Huh?" I said.

"You and Yongguk are pretty close huh?" Himchan walked up to me and said.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I saw you and Yonggukie together so I followed you guys," Himchan said with a smile. He is very good looking, his eyes are piercing and charismatic and his smile is sweet. Now I know why girls are falling for him head over heels, because he is extremely handsome.

"Why would you follow us?" I asked, confused.

"Because I was curious about the relationship between you guys," Himchan said.

"There's nothing between us, we are just friends," I explained.

"I don't believe you," Himchan said suspiciously.

"Why?" I questioned.

"I don't know, I think there's something more than 'just friends' between you guys," Himchan said and looked at me curiously.

"Well, there's nothing," I said calmly.

"Fine, you can deny it, but I know what is going on," he said confidently.

"Yeah right," I scoffed, trying to act like I don't know what is he talking about.

"Yongguk likes you right?" Himchan said immediately. My mouth dropped open.

 "Ah, looks like I got it right," he said happily. Something about him just bugs me, he is so good looking and confident all the time that makes people jealous of him.

"Pshhh, no, where did you get that idea?" I scoffed.

"Then why did you look so surprised?" Himchan looked at suspiciously.

"Because that is such a weird guess, where did you even get it from?" I asked.

"Hmmm I don't know, but I can tell," he said confidently. Grrr........ His confidence is killing me. Why is he so sure that he knows there is something between us?

"How can you tell?" I asked.

"I am very close to Yonggukie so I know everything, even if he didn't tell me. We are in the same age and I've know him for several years, how can I not know what is he thinking?" Himchan said proudly.

"You might be wrong," I suggested.

"Maybe, but I think I am right on this one," he said and winked.

"I don't think so," I said with doubt.

"Oh come on Heaven, give up the act, I already know what is going on," Himchan said.

"Did Yongguk tell you?" I asked.

"No," he said.

"Then you have no proof," I said.

"Look, it is not going to benefit me in any ways if I know Yongguk likes you, he is like my brother, I would not want to ruin his life," he explained.

"But what if he doesn't want you to know?" I asked.

"Then he doesn't have to know that I know," Himchan said. I hesitated.

"I already knows that he likes you, that's nothing harmful right? Whether you agree or disagree on my theory, it doesn't matter to me because I believe in my theory, if you deny it is still not going to change my thoughts, until I see more proof. If it is true, I can help Yongguk," he said. I sighed.

"Fine, your theory was true," I said and he flashed his smile.

"But it WAS true, it is probably not true now, we are just friends for now," I said.

"What do you mean 'was'?" He asked.

"He told me he likes me after I yelled at him," I said.

"So he likes you right after you yelled at him?" Himchan asked.

"No, he actually helped me once, then he said he likes me," I corrected him.

"Does he still like you?" He asked.

"I don't know, but it doesn't matter to me," I said.

"Why? You don't like him?" He asked.

"I rejected him," I said quietly.

"Why?" He asked again.

"Because that time I don't know him well enough and I don't like guys that have a bad boy-like image," I explained.

"Then?....." He asked.

"Then he changed from being a bad boy to a really kind and friendly person," I said.

"I know why he changed," Himchan said with a smile.

"Why?" Now it was my turn to ask him this question.

"Because he wants to impress you, since you hate his bad boy side he wants to change to a good and friendly person that you like," he explained.

"Then why would he only want to be friends with me?" I asked, confused.

"Because he wants to let you get to know him better, also he wants to get to kno you better. He is not always the cool and tough guy, he is actually really different when it comes to loving someone. He doesn't want to rush when it comes to relationships, he would want to go step by step. Yongguk is really shy when it comes to those kinds of stuff," Himchan continued.

"So he wants to be my friend so he can get close to me and make me fall for him? So being 'just friends' is just part of his little plan for me to like him?" I asked furiously. Why do I feel angry? So our friendship is fake?

"No, he wants to get to know you better, if he get to know you better, he will decide if he does like you or he was wrong about you," he said.

"Oh," I said.

"He is shy and not cool when it comes these kinds of things, he wants to make sure he made the right decision and just let fate decide everything, Yongguk is not the type to rush, after he is done all the things he is suppose to do, he let nature takes its own course," Himchan explained. I was speechless, I didn't know what to say.

"So...... You think Yongguk still likes me?" I asked after a while.

"Probably, but I bet Yongguk would want to stay as friends for now," he said. I didn't respond and stood there thinking.

"Hey, I gotta go now," Himchan said after a while.

"Huh?" I said, not listening to what Himchan said.

"I should get going now, anyways, it was nice talking to you," he said.

"You too," I said quietly and he left. I couldn't digest this much of information. Feeling overwhelmed, I sat down and think. So......... Yongguk still likes me? And he changed.......... because of me? So he must...... really like me then? I sighed. Even though I got to know him better now, but why don't I understand him still? Was Himchan's story worth believing? I believed him for some reason, because he is the person that knows Yongguk very well.  Another question popped up. Do I like him now? He made this much effort just for me, he changed so much......... And today....... I felt different about Yongguk when he hugged me. I have this feeling about him that I never had for him before. Now I feel just as anxious as a girl who just got her first kiss. Am I....... falling for this new Bang Yongguk?  And not so surprisingly, I cannot find an answer to this question.

 


Hello~ Sorry for posting this chapter a little bit later than usual, it is because I have a lot of work to finish and I didn't really get to write much, but here's another chapter and I hope you enjoy! Again, the comments made my day since all of you readers seems to be enjoying the story~ And I have to apologize for the spelling and grammer errors I made, and sometimes I might be missing some words in the story which could've been confusing to you all. Sorry for all those mistakes I made, I will do my best to make sure those mistakes are not made often!