Best. Absolute. Perfect.= B.A.P

Secret Love of Unbreakable Warrior

"What's your B? I will confront and fight for the souls in this street, whoa. What's your A? The starting point of a new revolution, stop me if you can. What's your P? An evil DNA, virus, we have lost all out warrior. Once again, what's the name, of the game, B.A.P. stand up."-B.A.P "Warrior"


All 5 of those blonde guys looked at me curiously. I lowered my head, don't know what to do.

"Hyung, is she is your...... girlfriend?" A younger looking guy with curly hair asked Daehyun. He looks so young, probably the youngest out of all of them.

"It can't be, you would've told us if you got a girlfriend right?" A guy with bangs that almost covers his eyes and have cute chubby cheeks asked.

"No, he would never tell us, he hardly talks," A really good looking guy with pretty eyes said.

"Hyung, you can tell me," Another guy with a innocent and pure face said. Those four guys started arguing.

"Quiet, guys, let Daehyun talk," The deep voice guy with a manly image shushed.

"She is Heaven, and I am her bodyguard," Daehyun introduced.

"What? Bodyguard? But you are not eve fit enough to be one," The pretty eyes one said.

"Good for you hyung," the innocent one said.

"You never told me," the chubby cheek one said.

"Whoa so Daehyunnie hyung is her bodyguard from now on?" the youngest one said. And all of a sudden they started arguing again.

"Guys, quiet," The deep voiced one shushed them again and they become quiet again.

"How did this happen?" The deep voiced one asked. Daehyun explained to them what happened that night, and now I know what really happened that night. Daehyun was at the nearby street when he hear my screams, and thought something was wrong and so he came and check. When the man was going to shoot me, he fought the man off and called the police and carried me to the hospital.

"Wow, hyung, you are so heroic!" The innocent one exclaimed.

"How come I never heard of this?" The chubby one asked.

"That doesn't sound like you Daehyunnie, are you sure you didn't make this story up?" The pretty eyes one questioned.

"Chincha?" The youngest one said.

"Guys, come on, quiet down," The deep voice said again.

"I'm Bang Yongguk," he held out a hand and I shook it.

"This is Himchan, Youngjae, Jongup, and Zelo," He introduced the rest of the guys, from the pretty eyes one, to chubby cheeks, to innocent one, then to the youngest one. All them murmured "Hi" or "Hello".

"We should go now, I'll meet up with you guys later," Daehyun said and we left.

"Are you good friends with them?" I asked.

"Yeah, we are all really close, like brothers," Daehyun said.

"Why are all of you........blonde?" I trailed off. Daehyun chuckled. This is the first time for me to see him laugh.

"Well, this is a group thing," Daehyun said.

"Are you guys a gang?" I asked.

"Not really, we don't go around and fight, even though all of us are either trained in the martial arts or we are strong enough to fight," Daehyun said.

"Like warriors," I murmured.

"We are kind of like the....... what do you call it, the guards of the school," Daehyun said.

"Guards?" I asked.

"In this school, there are some students who misbehave a lot, like bullying other students, so the principal asked Yongguk hyung to help to stop those students, to make this school safer for other students, so we just kinda become the 'guards' of the school," Daehyun said.

"Don't you guys have a group name or something? Or people just call you 'the guards of the school'?" I asked.

"We do, it's B.A.P," Daehyun said.

"B.A.P?" I questioned.

"Stands for Best Absolute Perfect," Daehyun said.

"Oh......" I murmured.

"Yongguk seems very........" I trailed off, unable to find the right word.

"He is the oldest and he is kinda the main person of our group, like a leader," Daehyun said.

"Yongguk hyung is actually really popular and a lot of girls like him," Daehyun explained.

"But I thought more girls will like Himchan since he is good looking," I asked.

"Himchan is really good looking and girls does like him, but they like Yongguk hyung since he have a bad boy and tough image which is what girls in this school like," Daehyun said.

"Is Yongguk...... mean or rude?" I asked.

"He doesn't like fake people, let's put it at that. He like people who are honest and not fake around him. He is also very serious when working," Daehyun explained.

"What about Himchan?" I asked.

"Himchan hyung is the closest to Yongguk hyung, he is funny most of the times, but he has a motherly image towards the dongsaengs in the group," Daehyun said.

"Yongjae seems close to you out of all the members," I marked.

"He is, since we are in the same age, so we tend talk to talk to each other more, he is also the the smartest in the group," Daehyun continued.

"Jongup is really bright and innocent," I said.

"Jongup is energy pill in the group, he is innocent and really bright and think in the positive side a lot, he listens to Himchan the most," Daehyun said.

"Zelo looks way too young to be in your group," I said. Daehyun laughed quietly.

"He is the youngest in our group, so we tend to baby him a lot, because he looks so young and cute, so Yongguk baby him the most, he listens to Yongguk hyung's order," Daehyun continued.

"Then....... What about you?" I asked hesitately.

"Me? There's nothing really special about me in the group, I am always the quiet one," Daehyun said and I laughed. Then we walked in silence. I guess none of us has really gotten used to the fact that he is my bodyguard, and he is responsible for my safety. After a while, Daehyun took out his cellphone and got a text.

"I should go now," Daehyun said.

"Oh, okay, see you later," I said and turned to leave.

"Where are you going? You are coming with me," Daehyun said. I froze and gave him a confused expression.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Daehyun!" Youngjae called. I followed Daehyun from behind.

"Omo, what is she doing here?" Youngjae said when he saw me. I glanced down.

"I am responsible for her safety so I can;t just leave her there," Daehyun said.

"But you know what Yongguk will think," Youngjae said. What is Yongguk going to think about what?

"Then I will talk to him," Daehyun said.

"Do you think he will accept?" Youngjae asked.

"I don't know," Daehyun replied. Youngjae looked at Daehyun with disbelief.

"You know he won't," Youngjae continued.

"Well what do you expect me to do? Leave her somewhere all by herself?" Daehyun said.

"Yeah, she will be alright for at least 30 minutes, I don't believe that she can't be all right for a whole entire day," Youngjae said. Of course I will be alright, I have taken care of myself well until that night I almost got myself killed. I am really not that clumsy as Daehyun think I am.

"But what if she is in danger? I would not be doing my job," Daehyun said.

"I believe she can be alright without you for at least 30 minutes," Youngjae said.

"There's no reason why she can come, there's no secret that no one cannot know in the group," Daehyun said.

"But he doesn't trust anyone besides us," Youngjae continued. For some reason I know how he feels. But he isn't the billionaire's daughter, so that doesn't make any sense.

"He is going to have to deal with it," Daehyun said impatiently.

"I can leave, you don't have to worry about me," I interrupted. The two of them looked at me.

"No," Daehyun said.

"Why not?" I argued.

"Because," Daehyun said.

"Because what?" I asked.

"Because last time you were one second away from being killed, then today you almost slipped out of the car, then 10 seconds later you tripped over a twig," Daehyun marked and Youngjae snickered.

"They are accidents, not everyday I am going to have an accident, plus, if I slipped, the worst I can get is a bump on my head," I said.

"Those are small accidents, you never know if you are going to have a big accident like almost getting killed," He said.

"I know taekwondo, I can protect myself," I said.

"There's a reason why your dad hired me, because you can't always fight off someone even though you can fight," Daehyun said.

"But I am not going to get killed everyday," I said.

"Do you know who you are? You are the billionaire's daughter, BILLIONAIRE'S DAUGHTER, people always wants something from you, if they don't get it, the worst they can do is to kill you, like last time," Daehyun continued.

"I am in the school, I am safe," I said.

"There are bad students in this school, there are bad people everywhere," Daehyun argued.

"Don't you think you are being overprotective over her?" Youngjae said.

"It's my job! I am suppose to make sure she is fine!" Daehyun exploded.

"What are you two doing?" Yongguk said. All of us looked at him.

"And what is she doing here?" Yongguk asked. Wow, what a nice way to greet people.

"What's wrong with her?" Daehyun said.

"You know I don't like people in the group, especially girls," Yongguk said. What's his problem with girls?

"But it is a special case, I have to take care of her," Daehyun said.

"No," Yongguk said.

"I have to protect her," Daehyun said.

"She can be alright without you for one day," Yongguk said.

"Told him that already," Youngjae said.

"It's my job," Daehyun said.

"I know she's weak, she can't protect herself, and she needs someone there with her, I know, she is a GIRL. But I said no, you can't bring her here," Yongguk said. Seriously? Why are girls weak and needy to him?

"Look, it is either her or B.A.P, I didn't want to make you choose, but I can't accept her here," Yongguk said. Daehyun's expression was puzzled.

"Hyung, don't do that," Youngjae looks worried too.

"It's B.A.P or her," Yongguk said. I got so mad that I want to punch him, I can't believe Yongguk is making Daehyun choose. I couldn't keep quiet anymore, I will even fight him if I have to, I am not weak girl and I will fight him if I have to.

"Look, why do you have to be a jerk? What the heck is wrong with a girl? You are ist. You think girls are weak and always need someone to be there, but guess what? You are wrong. I can't believe a person could be this ist. And you are making him choose. He is part of your little group or your team. I would never kick someone out because you don't like what they do. A good leader would understand what s' conditions are, and accept it, instead of making them choose or they are out of the group. You should get a grip of yourself. Who do you think you are? Kicking out people and being rude. Sure, you are somehow important to the school, girls might love you to death no matter how bad you treat them, but I know one girl that doesn't care about your existence, and that's me. So stop being rude and get a grip of yourself," I bursted out and walked away without looking back.


Hello Hello readers! Do you like the fanfic so far? I hope you do!! Please look forward to what happen next with Yonggukie, Daehyunnie and Heaven!