1 2 3 4 5

Secret Love of Unbreakable Warrior

"1 2 3 4 5, time goes on and passes. But as always, you never change. 1 2 3 4 5, can you come onestep closer to me? I want to go back to the start, I want to turn back time."-EvoL "1 2 3 4 5"


A pair of hands caressed my cheek when I opened my eyes slowly. Daehyun's angelic smile was the first thing that I saw when I opened my eyes. I couldn't help but wonder if I will see this again. After all tomorrow I would get married, something that I had not planned for myself until at least I am 25. Yet fate always surprise me with things, both pleasant and disturbing things. Life used to be so easy and perfect. My relationship with Daehyun is easy as breathing air and counting 1 2 3 4 5. But now it had seem like a complicated equation and a puzzel that can never be solved. I wished I can turn back time and enjoy all those moments more. Even though I know I will still see Daehyun after I get married, and I will still love him as he will still love me, but things will never be the same anymore. I sighed in sorrow.

"What's wrong? Are you hurt?" Daehyun asked, startled.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Anything," he answered.

"Will you still love me even after I married?" I asked.

"I will always love you," Daehyun answered immediately.

"Really?" I asked.

"Of course, unless you want me to make another bunch of promises with you to convince you," he said.

"Actually yes, that's what I would like," I said and held out my pinky.

"Pinky promise again?" Daehyun raised his eyebrows.

"Or you want to sign papers?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Never mind," he smiled and hook his pinky with mine.

"How do you feel?" Daehyun asked after a while.

"Physically or mentally?" I asked.

"Both," he said.

"Physically? Kind of tired, the maids and wedding planners kept coming in and disturb about thewedding that I don't even care about," I complained. The maids and wedding planners kept entering and exiting the room, asking me about small details about the wedding. I felt completely fine now, but they insists that I should rest until tomorrow since they don't want a "sick" bride, which made me roll my eyes at the word "sick". Sure, no ones wants to see the bride faints when we were about to say the binding words, but in truth I really cannot care less about the wedding, it is not the wedding that I dreamt of anyways, even if it might be my one and only wedding for my whole entire life, I didn't care about it. Besides, I was already "sick" at heart about this whole wedding thing and it wasn't something they can cure me out of it unless they call off the wedding which the chance of that happening was 0%.

"You should still care, wedding is the biggest day of your life," he said.

"But it's all wrong though. I am not marrying the man that I love. This is not my dream wedding," I said.

"What is your dream wedding?" Daehyun asked.

"My dream wedding is marrying you, I don't mind where it is, in a church or even at the government

building, as long I am marrying you, it will be my dream wedding," I said and he smiled.

"Isn't it a little bit too early to be thinking about us getting married?" He brushed my hair with his hand.

"It is way too early, but since you asked then I might as well answer," I said.

"True," he said.

"Daehyun?" I asked.

"Hmmm?" He hummed.

"Will we ever be together? Like getting married when we are older?" I asked.

"Of course we will, it will be just like your dream wedding," he promised.

"Can you describe it to me?" I asked and rested my head on his chest and he my hair lightly.

"Okay. Someday, someday you will be wearing a wedding dress and me wearing a suit, waiting for you at the end of the aisle. The music will start playing and that signals you, the bride, to enter. Your father will be at your side and walks you to the end of the aisle and he will place your hand on mine," he said, taking my hand and putting it on his palm like the wedding was really happening.

"We will read our vows when the minister instructed us to do. Then when it is time to say the binding words, I will say "I Do" and you will say....." he trailed off, waiting for me to finish the sentence.

"I do," I murmured, imagining the scene in my head and he smiled.

"We will be announced as husband and wife, and then we kiss," his voice was barely a whisper now, his lips only centimeters away from mine and soon they were locked on my lips. The kiss was a simple one, yet very sweet. In my head everything was real, exactly like what Daehyun described. In my head I was kissing the groom while the applause and cheers from the audience burst out. How I wish it was real, how I wish everything in my head would really happen in the future. Daehyun gave me a childish grin. Time goes and passed, Daehyun haven't changed one bit. He always managed to calm me down when I am nervous or scared and make me happy even in the worst situation.

"How's that for your dream wedding?" He asked.

"Perfect," I said and then a knock on the door interrupted us. Daehyun stood up and Minhyuk came

from the door.

"Can I talk to you?" Minhyuk asked me.

"Alone," he added later and Daehyun looked at me. I nodded and he left the room.

"Do you want to make any last-minute changes on the wedding?" He asked.

"No," I said.

"Is everything set for the wedding then?" He asked.

"Yes," I said. There was a moment of silence.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"Fine," I said.

"Are you sure? You still look a little bit pale," he said and touched my cheek. I flinched at his touch and he seems to notice it and took back his hand hesitantly.

"Do you need anything?" He asked.

"No," I said.

"If you need anything, just tell me, I will get it for you no matter what," he said. I nodded and there was a moment of silence.

"Why.... are you being so nice to me?" I asked after a while hesitantly.

"You are my fiancee and soon-to-be wife, I should take good care of you," he said.

"Oh," was all I said.

"About tomorrow....." Minhyuk started.

"Don't worry, I will play my roles well, you don't have to worry," I said.

"It's not....that," he said.

"Then what?" I asked.

"Never mind," he said after a while and nodded. We sat there, completely silent.

"How are you feeling..... about the wedding tomorrow?" He asked. I didn't say anything.

"Well?" He asked.

"What do you want me to say? That I am thrilled or I hate it?" I questioned and he paused.

"Look, I am sorry that you have to go through this," he said.

"Why apologize? You are not going to call off the wedding anyways and it is still going to happen tomorrow, so there's no point of apologizing. Even if I don't like it, you are still going to force me to marry you," I said coolly.

"I know...... But this is not something I wanted to do in the first place either," he said.

"You didn't have to do this if you didn't want my family's money," I reminded him and there was another moment of silence.

"I should go now, still lots of things for me to do, I will try to come and visit you later today," he got up from his chair and said.

"Rest well, okay?" He said and took me in for an unexpected hug and left without another word to me. I wondered if my life is going to be easy as counting 1 2 3 4 5 after tomorrow.

 


Annyeong~ This is probably the longest time I have gone without updating ;___; So sorry about that guys! AFF was down and so I have to rewrite this chapter! The surprise is in the next chapter which I am going to update along with this chapter! Thanks for waiting patiently for me to update!!