My Sunshine Girl

Mystery of Love

[ Chapter 5 ]

 

Jaejin POV

Have I lost now? How come this thing turn out to be like this. Nicole you know right, I really love yellow. But why you assume your secret admire is Hoya. That's me, Nicole! Why don't you realize it.

      " Jaejin, why don't you wait for me this morning?"

     " Ah, I thought you'll go to school with Hoya. So, I didn't want disturbed you with him."

     " Jaejin-ah, you still my bestfriend right? It's nothing related with Hoya. We still can be a bestfriend even after you married."

Nicole laughed, I just smiled. I...married? Nicole, I just want you. Just only you, not others.

    

     " Hye Nicole, Jaejin."

    " Oh Hoya, good morning."

Hoya's face really make me angry. Just go away boy! Nicole holding hand with him. Arghh! It's hurting my heart, I can't see it. Nicole, don't show your affection to Hoya infront of me. It's hurting me! What should I do?

      " Do you like ice-cream?"

     " Yes, I love it. If you want to buy it, then but strawberry flavour."

    " Ok."

 

      " Nicole, erm,..what are you doing here?"

I know Nicole having date with Hoya now. but I cannot stand to see it. I just didn't want them to be together. It is not because I'm not happy for her but Hoya took my chance and he totally lied Nicole. He is not her secret admirer! I was her secret admirer but why he got to be with Nicole. I cannot accept it.

      " I'm having date with Hoya now. Ah, Jaejin sorry but can you leave us alone. Sorry Jaejin, I just want some private time with Hoya."

     " Ok, I'm sorry for disturbing you."

Damn! Nicole open your eyes and your heart. Why can't you see me? I'm already fall in love with you a long time ago. Why Nicole? Am I not good enough for you?

Seeing the lovey-dovey couple enjoyed their sweet time together  really make my heart ache. I don't know what to do now. I still cannot accept the fact that she with Hoya now. No! Forever no! I'll never accept that boy with Nicole.

 

Nicole POV

Ah, finally I know who is my secret admirer. Even I didn't asked him directly but I know it is him. Hoya, he really a nice guy, because of that I'm very sure he the one who wrote all the small notes to me. But Jaejin, why I feel like he distant hisself from me. I don't like this. Even, I've a boyfriend now but I don't want he leave me. He still my bestfriend, why he kept avoided me?

      " Jaejin-ah, good morning. Why don't you wait for again this morning? We can go to school together again like usual."

     " I thought you'll go with Hoya."

     " Jaejin-ah, eventhough I already couple with Hoya but we still bestfriend. I still need you, and you still important to me. I'll go to school with you and go back to home with Hoya. Awesome right?"

     " Ah, really awesome. Like always you still think you're the best. Fool."

Jaejin hit my head but it's make me laugh. At least, our friendship still stay strong like always and Jaejin also can smile like always. That's make me feel so happy this day.

    " Hye Jaejin, do you have free time this evening?"

   " Why, Nicole?"

   " Can we spend our precious time together."

   " What about Hoya?"

    " It's okay, he already know about this. Come on, I really miss to fooling around with you again."

    " Nicole, you stupid. Haha...okay, this evening around 3 p.m."

   " Ok."

I love this moment, I can be with Jaejin again. We went to shopping complex and bought some clothes.

    " Nicole. this dress suit you the best."

He choose yellow dress. Why? I think my secret admirer also love yellow,Hoya also and now Jaejin. Ah, I become more confused now.

     " Why Nicole? This one not pretty?"

    " No, no. I just want to know why you choose yellow dress?"

    " Ah, because I love yellow. Nicole how many years you become my bestfriend? 4 years right? But you still don't know my favourite colour. Nicole, you really make me sad."

    " Ah Jaejin, sorry. Sometimes, I forget things so easily. I love this dress, we buy this ok?" Jaejin smiled.

He loves yellow? I thought he loves blue, because he always pick blue colour rather than yellow. Erm,..why?

 

Hoya POV

      " I like you."

      " Huh? You like me?"

      " Yes."

      " And if I ask you to be my girlfriend. Do you want it?"

      " I want it Hoya."

      " I just want to know the reasons."

     " Because I like you and you love yellow. Oh, thank you Hoya. I'm really happy you like me too."

     " Yellow? Ah the highlighter. Ok, no problem."

I still think yellow colour part make me wonder. What she mean by saying 'I love you because you love yellow'. Something fishy, like yellow colour related to something important. But whatever at least I won. Today she hang out with Jaejin, I just let her go because her heart already written my name. Sorry Jaejin but I won, and I will always win. So, Nicole love yellow right? After this I will give all of her favourite items with yellow colour. She must be really happy.

     " Hey, Jaejin."

     " What do you want?"

     " Sorry, I take your girl."

     " Do you want die?!"

     " Relax, cool ok. She choose me. So? What else do you want to say?"

    " This is just a misunderstanding. Lucky you! But I can't let it go like this. Never!"

Jaejin go away. What he said...Lucky? Herm, whatever. The loser always said like that.

     " Nicole, I buy for you a bag, purse and earring. Do you love it right? Because all of them I buy with yellow colour, your favourite colour."

 

Nicole POV

Why yellow? I love light blue not yellow. This is weird, he the one who love yellow not me.

      " Hoya, why yellow?"

     " You love yellow right? Do you love me also because I've yellow highlighter right?"

     " Thank you Hoya. I love it."

     " It's nothing. Nicole, see you tomorrow."

I love him because he has yellow highlighter? Haha..he really make me laugh. But I still think there is something weird with all of this. Hoya, is he really my secret admirer. He doesn't look like him, but what can I do? I love him. Ah, why always like this? How to know it?

Hoya I really love you. I really hope you are my secret admirer but how to know it? I'm confused, I'm really afraid to investigate it. I scared if there is a prove that you not my secret admirer. It will break my heart. So, let these things stay like this. I'm really happy you want to be my boyfriend. So, don't go away from me.

       " Hoya, do you want some?"

     " Ah, thank you Nicole."

     " It's nothing."

I really love this moment, I can ate together with Hoya like this. Even, this is in school but I still love it.

    " Nicole, do you didn't care about others. I mean they staring at us."

   " They just jealous beacuse you're my boyfriend now. I didn't care about them, as long as you're here. By my side."

   " Thank you, Nicole."

   " Erm..Let's eat."

 

Jaejin POV

This sweet couple just make me jealous with them. Please, don't show your sweet moments in front of others. Aishh..come on just go on date. Don't show it, but Nicole, why can't you see me? I already in love with you since we're in middle school. I love you just the way you are. Cheerful, bright, clumsy and all. Every single thing about you I really care and I really love it. Can Hoya see the same things like me? I doubt it Nicole.

    " Jaejin, come here. Let's see this."

    " What is this mom?"

    " Open it."

I opened the envelop carefully. A letter? From whom? I read it,

  ' Congratulation you get an offer from University of Melbourne in Australia.'

   " But mom, I'm still high school student in second year. I'll be graduate next year not this year. Why this is so soon?"

   " You know why? This is because this is a special offer for second year students like you. This is just for 200 person. I want you to go Jaejin."

   " But mom, I still didn't prepare anything."

    " You still have 1 month to prepare everything. So get ready."

   " But mom I..."

University entrance?! Why so soon? I want to graduate with Nicole and others. AH, Why?! This chance will never come again but why so soon. Arghh!! I sanked in depression.

How I want to inform Nicole about this matter? I already promised with her, that we will graduate together, take picture together but now?

This university totally my favourite university and this chance rarely come in my life but...

    " Hello, this is Lee Jaejin. I want to ask you about University of Melbourne. Ok, give me two weeks and I'll confirm it to you. Thank you."

I hung the phone. The decision all in Nicole situation, she still 'My Sunshine girl' who always shine my life become more bright than ever. Nicole, please treat me well before I make the final decision for this matter.