I Did Wrong

Mystery of Love

Jiyoung, Seunghyun, Myungsoo(L)

[Prologue]

Splash! Myungsoo pour the water in his glass to Jiyoung face. Innocent Jiyoung just standing there like wooden. She cannot believe Myungsoo will do that to her because of the girl. Jiyoung and Myungsoo were loving couple, but after his ex-girlfriend comeback to Korea, Myungsoo change bit by bit. Now, Myungsoo completely, listen to her words and the worst part was he also break up with Jiyoung.

Her tears starts to fall out, but she collected all of her energy to protect her pride.

       " Yah! Kim Myungsoo, if you really want to pour the water to me, why just one glass?!" Jiyoung yelled to Myungsoo. She ordered one jag of mineral water and poured the water to herself. Everyone felt so shocked with her action.

      " You satisfy now, right?! You! Don't regret what you are doing to me!" Jiyoung pointed to Myungsoo. Myungsoo just smiled,

      " I'll never regret it. I think this the best way. By the way, thanks for pouring the  water to yourself. Good move."

Jiyoung quickly walked out from the bar with wet clothes. She wiped her tears roughly, then started to walk again. Everyone gave her a weird glance and started talking about her.

       " Hey, crazy girl! You not cold wearing wet clothes and walking outside in winter. You'll catch a cold. Today, one of the coldest day. Back to your home, before you sick."

Jiyoung turning to the voice and bowed 90 degree to her.

      " Thank you because you still caring about me." Jiyoung smiled and started to walk again. The girl stunned with her words, she cannot believe what she hear just now,

      " So, she is not crazy." said the girl before she left.