Because of Love

Mystery of Love

[ Final Chapter ]

 

Hongki POV

Seungyeon called me, she said she wanted to meet me. I guess maybe she already have an answer for my question. I really happy about it. Finally I can be with her for entire of my life and that boy will never get to touch her again. I will always wait for you, Seungyeon. This day will be one of the happiest day in my life. Seungyeon will accept me as her partner and we will get married in this month. How lucky I am? I'm just one of the luckiest guy ever. My plan just under my control, no one know about it and even Woohyun cannot prove it. That will be my victory.

I waited at the cafe like she promised me. Waiting with thumping heart. I just cannot waited any longer. This feeling inside me itching to put on ring on her finger. Imagined that will make me smiled alone.

  " Hongki." that voice, it's Seungyeon voice. I turned my back with happiest face, hoping that she will greet me with a brighter smile ever. But my hope just crushed like a broken glass, she come with him Woohyun hand in hand. What the meaning all of this? Didn't she called me to accept my proposal. Why she come with that boy? I mean WHY?

I get up from my seat and grabbed his collar,

   " What are you doing with Seungyeon? Let her go! You'll hurting her?" He pulled me harshly and he laughed,

  " What do you just  said? I'll hurting her?! Didn't you mean you? You the one that will hurt her later. Not me! Nothing impossible right, abductor?"

Abductor?! Is that mean Seungyeon already know about everything. I punched him. How dare him? But he punched me back. He grabbed my collar before Seungyeon screamed to stop.

  " Stop! Both of you Stop! You want me to get fired?! Hongki, there is something important I need to ask you. Please answer truthfully." She sound so serious. No, not today! Please..

 

Seungyeon POV

I took a deep breath, this is the time that truth will reveal. Everything must end today. Everything!

   " Do you really kidnap Woohyun's family to get me from him?"

  " What do you just said...I.."

  " Just answer me Hongki! I already know everything. You can't lie me forever!" My tears fall down, I didn't know that he will did something absurd like that. How come! Why Hongki?!

  " Seungyeon...I.." He tried to hold my hand, I pushed him.

 " No! Don't touch me! You're more dirty than a trash. You completely insane! I didn't know why I can befriend with someone like you. Everything already end Hongki. I'll not trust you anymore."

" Seungyeon..I really love you...You know, I must have you..Please Seungyeon."

" What are saying? I didn't even know you. You just come in after you ditched Woohyun from my life right? Why you did all of this? Why?!" He tried to  make a little closer to me. He just so scary, maybe a psycho.

  " Because I really love you. You the first woman that can make me fall in love. Please don't leave me." I tried to move a step back from him. Woohyun come to save me from this psycho guy. He hugged me and save me.

  " Just give up Hongki. Seungyeon already know the truth. I already tell you right, sooner or later truth will reveal theirself.  Today is the day Hongki. Everything over now. Now, go!"

I hugged Woohyun from back, I just so scared. I didn't know that Hongki can be like this. I cried so hard. Where is the lovely Hongki go? He still there, still want to tell me that he really love me. But love mean to him..Is he really love me, he will never something that might hurt me. 

  " Seungyeon..please.."

 " Hey, face me before you can touch her."

  " You little punk!" He punched Woohyun, why? Can't you just stop Hongki.

 

Woohyun POV

He really crazy! I stand up and give him a kicked. He fall down,

  " Stop! Just stop! Hongki, please just go..please" Seungyeon come once again and tried to save the situation before it become more worse. Hongki finally took his things and go away. I hugged her tightly, she cried hard because she really scared and she just cannot imagined Hongki will be like that.

  " Don't worry, I'll protect you no matter what. I'm always with you."  Seungyeon noded her head and still crying, her body shaking.       " Seungyeon, do you really okay? Do you want anything?

  " No thanks, I'll be fine tomorrow. Don't worry okay." I smiled, as I want to leave shee grabbed my hand. " Can you stay with me this night?" Her face tell that she really sad, shocked and everything. I noded and sit down beside her.

  " Okay, I'll stay with you. Don't afraid okay. I'll never leave you again." She smiled and closed her eyes, I kissed her forehead. She finally sleep. Now, I can felt ease. But I still wonder if that boy will comeback again. He really a troublemaker.

My phone ringing, I took my phone futher away from Seungyeon, she just sleep. 

    ' Private number'

  " Who the hell is this? Hello."

  " Woohyun, this is me Hongki." What? Hongki? Just what he want again?

  " Wait a moment." I covered Seungyeon's body with blanket and give her a kiss before I left her. Hongki want to meet me, boys matter.

I saw him, I waved my hand to give him signal that I already arrived.

   " What do you want again?"

  " I just want to say goodbye. I'll go back to England. I guess she really mean with you." I smirked, since when he approved my relationship with Seungyeon. He had a hidden agenda or what? Why so sudden.

  " Why so sudden?"

  " I never thought, she can know the truth. Both of you really destiny to be together. Sorry for troubling you. I really love her, I want her to be my lovely wife but what to do she didn't love me. She really love you. Woohyun, I'm sorry."

 " I just didn't get you. Why you give up so sudden? You have a hidden agenda? Didn't you the one who kidnapped my family and tried so hard to separated us. So why?"

  " Well, she never love me back. She only love you. I just realized, I just forced her to love me but in her heart is only you. But at least she give me some of her love to me and I be thankful for that. I'll leaving tomorrow. Just send my regards to her"

He left me with many questions in my head? How can he change just in minute. He really something. 

 

Hongki POV

This is the end, I can't reach her heart. All of this time, she just lonely. I'm the one who took away her happiness. I never realized that she will only be happy if Woohyun beside her.

  " All the passenger to England can go to Station 3 now. I repeat the announcement."

Goodbye.

  " Hongki!"  I turned my head, that voice! Seungyeon waved her hand to me and beside her is Woohyun. He smiled to me.

  " Seungyeon."

  " You're leaving?" I noded my head.

  " Thanks for everything, because of you I can learn more about love. I didn't hate you Hongki. We can still befriend." She smiled. Thanks goodness, I'm afraid if she will never smiled to me again. I'm afraid if she hate me. She really nice, she didn't hate me after what I'm doing to her. Woohyun also smiled and noded his head.

   " Thanks Woohyun, Seungyeon. I'm sorry for troubling you guys and even tried to separated you. You really mean to each other. I'm really sorry. I'll leaving now." I waved my hand to them, they send me with happy smiled.

Now I also can smile, this love maybe never be mine. But at least I can learn more about love. Thanks Seungyeon and Woohyun. I will find my true love and live happily too. 

 

Woohyun POV

I holded my hand tightly, this is the time. 

  " Seungyeon, will you married me?" I took the ring from my pocket and kneel in front of her. All of the people in the airport staring at us with their smiling face. Seungyeon cannot hide her happiness. She noded her head with smile. I put the rings on her finger. her tears fall down, a happiness tears. " Why are you crying?"

  " I'm just too happy. Thank you."

I hugged her tightly, we will face our new life together.

 

[ The End ]