Because of Love

Mystery of Love

[Chapter 2]

 

Hongki POV

Why I'm so fool? Because I'm so stupid, now she scared with me. She thought I'm crazy boy. I shouldn't hugged her. Why I can't control myself? She cried when I hugged her, her scared look still in my mind.

     " Why I'm so fool?!" I  screamed out loud. I must asked her forgiveness.

I saw her still working in her cafe. I tried to talk to her. I walked slowly to the counter.

      " Hye." The first word out from my mouth. She look so suprised, from her face I can tell she still angry with me. She didn't want to look at my face. She still hate me.

     " What do you want sir?" she asked me without looking me. I admired her professional attitude, she still acted like nothing happen between us.

     " I just want to give you this." I gave her one stalk of roses with note; ' I'm so sorry about the incident. I swear it will never happen again.' She stared at me, she slowly took the roses from my hand. Then, she dumped the roses to the dustbin, I felt so shocked. Wow! I never expected she will hate me so much.

      " I'm sorry, I can't accept anything from stranger like you. Do you want anything else, sir? If not,please don't disturb me. I'm still working right now." her face look really angry. I sighed, my first plan didn't success but I must tried to get her. After all of this, I can't let her go, she is too important to me. I love her to death, I don't know she  really capture my eyes for the first time I saw her here;in her cafe.

[flashback]

      " Yes sir do you want anything?" I really love this soothing voice, I lifted up my head to look at her face for the first time, and her smiling really eyes stole my heart. From that day, I wanted to know more about her. I must get her. Must! But my heart seem tore apart after seeing her with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend really sweet and handsome but I can't give up. I must try. I just know his name. Nam Woohyun, I decided war between us.

[end of flashback]

       " Seungyeon, this is for you." Younha give Seungyeon one pretty box.

      " What is this?"

       " I don't know."

Seungyeon open the box carefully. The box contain with cute teddy bear. I saw she smiled but after that once again, she dumped the teddy bear to the dustbin. Then she sighed. She really hate me, how can I change her heart? She really not an easy girl who I thought can easily win their heart with roses, chocolate and teddy bear.  She really different and that's her charm, but that's also my biggest problem. I'm felt like crazy thinking about her. Can she accept my forgiveness?

Everyday I'll went to her cafe, I just ordered a cup of tea or coffee. I'll give her teddy bear, roses or chocolate, even I know in the end she will dumped my present to the dustbin. But I didn't think that is wasting, because I really want she forgive me. Please Seungyeon, give me one more chance.

       " He never get tired give you roses and chocolate everyday, even he know you'll throw them away or give it to me. Why he doing like that Seungyeon?" Younha question make Seungyeon felt guilty. From her face, you can tell she felt guilty because throwing away Hongki's gifts.

       " He hug me with no reason. I can't forgive him so easy."

       " Yeah I know, but maybe he really drunk at that time and know he realize and feel really regret about it. Just forgive him, Seungyeon. Everyone make mistake and learn from mistake." Younha answer make Seungyeon bit her finger.

As usual Hongki will come with present, and unexpectedly Seungyeon smiled to him. He felt so weird but at the same time he felt happy.

      " Hye, your name is Lee Hongki right? You no need to do this anymore. I already forgive you, but promise to me that will never happen again." said Seungyeon with smiled on her face.

      " I promise. By any chance, do you want to be my friend?"

      " It's depend."

Both of them smiled, Seungyeon open the chocolate and ate it. She also give it to Hongki, that make Hongki felt really happy. Finally, he can open Seungyeon heart. He really hope she will forever be by his side.