I Did Wrong

Mystery of Love

[Chapter 4]

 

Myungsoo POV

'My Jiyoung' why did you leave me like this? Even with closed eyes, I can hear you vividly in my ears. Your scent still lingers around, but you have left already. Time slows to a crawl when I'm by myself. The punishment for my mistake is severe. I know I'm wrong but can't you forgive me?

After hours of just looking at an empty glass, I took the glass and threw it away to the wall

            " Damn! I'm sorry, I know I'm wrong. Jiyoung please forgive me!" I screamed out loud. I cannot managed myself anymore. I'll become crazy because of you.

            " Myungsoo, why are you become like this? I'm sorry I leave you that day. I thought you'll be fine,if I know you'll become like this. I'll never leave you."

            " Jiyoung? I miss you like crazy. Thank you for coming back." I embrace her tightly, I don't want to lose her again.

           " Myungsoo, I'm not Jiyoung. I'm Nana." Quickly, I pushed her back.  I rubbed my eyes, I really missed Jiyoung.

           " Go away! Because of you, I break up with Jiyoung! Because of you, Jiyoung don't want to comeback to me again. Go away from my life! Don't disturb me again!"

           " But Myungsoo, I love you. We can start new life together. We can..."

            " Shut up Nana! Go, I don't want to see your face again". Nana left me with sad face. I can hear she said,

            " Myungsoo, please forgive me."

             " Arghh!!" I screamed out loud. Can't you comeback so I don't make yet aanother woman cry. Please.

 

Jiyoung POV

'Love is happiness like the morning dew' I smiled, Seunghyun really know how to melt my heart. My thought cannot stop thinking about him. He really nice and I think he can protect me too. But Myungsoo...Arghh can he stop disturbing me. I'm tired with him, I wished he will forget me. Myungsoo, our story now just a history. So please stop disturb me and get out of my life.

           " Myungsoo, what is this?"

           " Open it." he smiled, I really love his smile. so calm and mysterious. His smile give me strength in this life, his smile also turn everything become more precious in this world.

         " Wow, a crystal. Thank you very much Myungsoo. I love you." I hugged him tightly, I really love him.  He is my everything.

         " Arghh!! Why he can't get out from my mind." I threw away all my things. My mind become miserable. I cried, I still in love with him but I've to endure it. The pain he gave me won't heal no matter what.

'Ding dong' "Huh?" Oh! I remember Seunghyun said he wanted to come this evening. Oh My Gosh! I still didn't prepare anything yet, even for myself. As fast as lighting, I get up and tried to make up myself but my hands keep shaking without any reasons. So I cannot make up myself properly. I become more stress, without me knowing I crashed the mirror with my hand.

 

Seunghyun POV

'Prang!' "Ah!!"

        " Jiyoung!"  I knocked the door but no one answer it. with all my energy I broke the main door and quickly enter Jiyoung's house.

       " Jiyoung! Where are you?!"

      " Don't come in Seunghyun." That voice where it come from? " Jiyoung open the door please. I promise I didn't do anything that can hurt you."

      " No! You can't come in! No!" I silent for awhile, waiting for her next answer, but suddenly I heard she shouted like crazy. Quickly I broke her door, I become more shocked her room was messy and she really hurt herself.

      " Jiyoung, why are you become like this? Why?"

     " Seunghyun, why I can't forget him? Why? I don't want to remember him again. but why..."

    " Shh...I'll always be by your side. So, don't worry okay." I lifted her up. She look so weak, I brought her to clinic.

     " Doctor, so anything happen to her?"

    " She didn't injured badly but she need rest and support from someone. She having depression. So, you must be by her side."

     " Thank you doctor." I release heavy sighed. Depression, she think too much about Myungsoo. Too much! No! I need to calm myself, she need me right now. So, this is the only chance I can win her heart. I entered her room slowly. I sat down, she really beautiful. Slowly, I touched her face.

     " I promise, I'll never make you cry. That's my promise to you." I kissed her forehead.

 

Jiyoung POV

I opened my eyes, I saw Seunghyun beside me. I smiled, so he slept beside me all night long. This is not the first time he spent his precious time with me. I remember the first time we met he took care of me even he still don't know who am I.

     " Seunghyun, wake up." I whisper softly. Seunghyun lifted up his head.

    " Oh, you already wake up. You need anything? You.." I grabbed his hands

    " Thank you. You always beside me. Thank you for not leaving me." Seunghyun smiled,

    " Because I love you. I promise to you I'll never leave you."

    " Thank you Seunghyun." My tears fall down, I felt very happy.

   " Don't cry, I'll take care of you."

 

2 month later...

Seunghyun POV

     " Jiyoung, can I ask you for dinner this night?"

     " Sure." I wanted to propose her as my fiancee. I need you Jiyoung. I . I drove my car to pick up Jiyoung in her house. I saw one fine lady waiting for me on the street. She look so pretty tonight. She always pretty but tonight she look more glowing with her white dress.

    " You look so beautiful tonight. Come on."

    " Thank you Seunghyun. Let's go."

    " Oh Seunghyun, where we want to go?"

    " Dinner."

     " Then?"

     " Just dinner my dear."

     " Oh."

I smiled, she look dissapointed maybe she hoping for me to take her to watch movie together. but wait a little more honey. I bet you will suprise tonight.

Jiyoung POV

" Just dinner." 'Huh' Such a lame. Why I'm wearing such a beautiful dress if we just want to go dinner. Tonight surely not fun.

       " Jiyoung, come on." Seunghyun voice make me felt awake again. I sighed, I got down from his car and started to walk alone. suddenly, I felt like someone grabbed my hand.

      " Hey, why are you so rushing. Calm down." Seunghyun hold my hand tightly, I lost my words for awhile.

      " Jiyoung, I've something important to tell you."

     "Important? Don't try to scare me." He look so nervous. Seunghyun just so unpredictable. So I can predict what he want to say. He  called the waiter and took a box from the waiter. I become bland, I didn't know what going on now? Seunghyun stood up and suddenly he kneel in front of me while holding a ring in his hand.

   " Jiyoung, do you want to become my fiancee?"

Oh My Gosh! What is this?! Proposal? I never thought he will going to propose me. I become so shocked. This is so sudden but romantic. I want to forget my past and I think Seunghyun is the right choice, I think I'm in love with him too..so,

    " Jiyoung..."

   " I...accept it"

   " Really?" I shook my head and Seunghyun quockly hugged me tightly. I felt really happy. I wanted to live with him.

    " Seunghyun I'm actually feel very touch and shock with your sudden proposal. You always suprise me."

     " But my effort is worthy right? I need to go now. Take care my fiancee." I smiled shyly, Seunghyun waving his hand and get into his car. I turned and head up to my house but suddenly I heard something shocking. I turned my head. Seunghyun! That Seunghyun car, he accident? No way!

     " Seunghyun!!" I ran to his car and quickly bring him out from his car. " Help me! Please! Please! Sent him to hospital. I can pay you!"

 

      " Doctor?"

      " You is his friend?"

      " I'm his fiancee. Doctor what's happen? Nothing serious right? Right?" He held out his heavy breath,

      " Miss, you need to calm down. He is in very critical condition right now. I can't say anything yet. But now I just can say you just can hope and pray."

      " No! No way! You lie! Seunghyun!" I ran to Seunghyun's room but I can't enter his room. From the window I can see he suffer. Why Seunghyun! Why! Don't leave me, you promise to me you will never leave me. Don't leave me!! I endlessly walked wherever my feet led me, and I ended up going to the reminiscent place that we went together.

    " Seunghyun!! Please don't leave me...I need you." My tears cannot stopped falling.

 

Myungsoo POV

      " Yeah I'm coming wait!" Aishh, it's already late. Who's coming? I opened the door, my eyes become bigger. I'm not dreaming right? The girl in front of my door is not just my hallucination right? Yeah, she is Jiyoung! Jiyoung!

     " Myungsoo-ah"

     " Jiyoung, why? What happen? You look so sad."

    " Myungsoo-ah..."

     " Jiyoung! Jiyoung!" I lifted up her body and took her into my house. She seem weak and I think she need somebody right now. I need to heal her.

 

# sorry for late update...school is killing me =P btw keep commenting okay...