A Song for You

Mystery of Love

Hara, Minhwan, Dongwoo

[Prologue]

Minhwan started dancing his fingers on the piano and it produced such a nice melody to hear, and that only for one special person who always be by his side; Hara.

Hara quickly stand up and clapped her hands everytime Minhwan stopped his last note. She will ran towards him like a kid and hugged him

    " This is a new song? What this song call?" asked Hara while hugging Minhwan. Minhwan smiled, she know Hara will always like that; like a kid who always thirsty for love. But Hara has a reasons why she always like that, her family left her alone forever in the world, Minhwan the one who save her from burning herself. He gave her spirit to live again, give her the reasons to breath again. He really love Hara and he did not want anything happen to her.

   " This song, I made it for you and it's call ' We Belong Together ' "

   " Thank you, I'm really lost in your music everytime you play it for me. That is so beautiful."

   " Thank you. Promise to me that you will never get tired listen to my songs, because I made it for you."

   " How can I get tired with such a beautiful melody like that. Come on Minhwan we've to eat." Hara and Minhwan holded hands together. Hara hopes they will always together, because she cannot live without him.