I Only Look at You

Mystery of Love

[Chapter 2]

Sunggyu POV

 

I waited for her to comeback into work again. I curious to know her reaction, after she find out I'm her new boss. Her smile, her eyes really captivated my heart. I heard someone tapping my door, I quickly correct my position. Gyuri opened the door, as she lift her head, she felt so shocked when she saw me.

      " What are you doing here? You stalking me?!" she yelled to me, but I'm just gave her a smiled.

      " Relax Gyuri, let me introduce myself, I'm Kim Sunggyu, your new CEO. Nice to meet you Gyuri. I heard you take a leave for a week. So, how your vacation?"  Gyuri cannot hide her shock expression.

      " Really?!" she quickly cover her open mouth. I gave her a little smile, and noded my head. She quickly bow 90 degree to me and apologized to me.

    " I'm so sorry, I didn't know. Again, I'm really sorry. Please, don't fired me." I noded my head with her explanation.

     " It's okay. I know you might be shock knowing that annoying boy you meet yesterday turning to be your boss. I can understand your feeling." I chuckled, Gyuri face turned red maybe because shy.

      " Do you want anything from me?"

       " No, I just want to introduce myself to you. Anyway, I want to treat you lunch today. Can I?"

       " Sure." Gyuri quickly get out from my room. I still laughing at her shock and scared expression, but she really cute.

I don't know what make her so special in my eyes, but I want to know more about her. Seeing her crying yesterday really break my heart. I remember the very first time I saw her

       " Jonghun, please don't leave me." Gyuri still holding Jonghun hand but Jonghun pushed her hand away slowly. I want to help but it doens't seem right. I need to know the girl, I'm really captivated by her. After that, I know she is one of my workers. Her smile, her gaze and that captivating eyes really can make my heart melt.

 

      " You don't want to eat?" i asked her politely. She seem so shocked, maybee she still thinking about her ex-boyfriend.

      " I'm not hungry." She tried to smle but her eyes lok really sad. She look suffer inside but still look cheerful outside.

'You're one strong girl Gyuri.'

     " You should eat a little. I don't want you to fall sick." I'm worried about her. Yes, too worried, but still who am I who can change her heart easily. She still not over him, she still in love with him, she still can't forget him and she also still searching for him. How can I get into her heart? I bit my finger. Eventhough, it's sad but it is reality.

I really hope oneday she will open her heart again. I want toprotect her, I want to take care of her.

      " Mr. Kim."  her voice trembling.

      " Just call me Sunggyu, we're not in office hours."

     " Sung...Sunggyu, thank you for sending me home. I really appreciate it."

    " Not a problem. See ya, Take care." I waved my hands and left her.

Gyuri, I want you be by my side. Do you know, you're my happiness? After you come everything seem so beautiful and wonderful. I really want you and take care of you. I hope I can get the chance.

 

* I'm really (x3) sorry. I've to re-upload Gyuri, Seungyeon and Hara chapter again. I forget to log out and this site went down and my recent chapter was gone..T_T  forgive me...so i've to re-upload Seungyeon and Hara chapter again before I can add Nicole and Jiyoung story.....all of my readers comment are gone too...