A Song for You

Mystery of Love

[Chapter 3]

 

Dongwoo POV

The bell in my house ringing, I opened the door and felt really suprised.

           " Minhwan! What are you doing here?!" I screamed happily. He just laughed and hugged me.

           " How have you been in Japan? How's your study? I miss you Dongwoo."

          " I'm fine,and everything is fine here. Why are you so sudden visit me? I'm curious want to know?"

Dongwoo look really excited and happy. Finally they can meet again after 2 years separated for study. Minhwan laughing,

          " Actually,I've to represent our country for International Piano Competition. The competition held in Japan. So, I've to stay in your house about 2 weeks. Can I?"

        " Of course you can! I felt really happy. Finally, you can come to visit me too."

I showed Minhwan his room, he just follow me. By chance, I also love playing piano, so Minhwan no need to search a right place for him to practice his piano lesson.

       " Hey, Minhwan! Do you want to try sushi? I can buy it for you." I asked him. I've to treat him nicely because Minhwan cannot attend my house like always. I feel so lucky and happy finally when he visit me.

      " Erm, sound good, I've to try it. Dongwoo-ah, do you have someone special now?"

Dpngwoo look so suprised with sudden attack from Minhwan, then Minhwan laughed,

      " Come on, just tell me. I haven't heard your story for a long time. I must know nothing about you now."

       " No, I don't have anyone. I'm too busy for that Minhwan."

       " Aish...come on."

I speechless, he like someone but the girl clearly already have someone special in her heart. Then, I quickly, changed the question to Minhwan,

       " What about you?"

       " Me?" I just noded my head. Minhwan smiled. Everytime he think about Hara in his mind, he already happy.

       " You look so happy."

      " Yes, i'm very happy with my life now. This girl, really special to me. Here it's her picture. She look nice right?"

I took the picture. Minhwan was right his girl really pretty and sweet. She look so nice, Minhwan so lucky get her as his partner. I felt really jealous.

      " Yeah, she look so nice. I wonder how you can get her. She really pretty. You're so lucky." Even I felt jealous with Minhwan but I still felt really happy when I saw Mihwan happy face.

 

      " Hello?"

      " Hara, Minhwan is here."

      " Minhwan! I'm really happy when you call me. What are you doing right now? Have you eat?Don't feel stress or think too much. I know you can do it!"

I smiled, Minhwan used loud speaker, he wanted to show to me they are really a sweet couple. My feelings mixed with happy and jealous.

      " Hey Hara, next week is my competition. Do you can attend it right?"

       " Minhwan..." Hara voice sound slow. " I'm sorry, I can't attend your conpetition like always. I'm really sorry. I've to complete my work."

      " It's okay. I'll record my new song for you. If I win I'll give it to you. if I lose you've to treat me like always. Promise?"

      " Promise! I believe in you. You can win even I'm not there. My honey can do it!"

Minhwan hung up the phone but he still smiled.

      " Dongwoo, you've to find partner too. Your life will be change."

I just laughed, I want it too but I'm not soft-spoken like Minhwan. So,it will be hard for me to get a girl.

 

 

      " Minhwan, you're ready right? Believe in yourself." I tried to give him moral support. I know he can do it.

     " I'm confidence, Hara give me support through video call. I'm so happy."

I sat on first row, I felt really proud. Finally, Minhwan can represent our country like he always dream.

Minhwan started played the piano. The sweetest melody echoes in the hall. I can felt his soul in this song. He really love Hara so much. Minhwan ended his performance perfectly. I stand up and clapped my hands and waved to him.

      " Minhwan, Yah! You do it so well. I'm proud of you." I smacked his arm. I sure he can win this competition.

     " Nothing, I just do like we practice. Come on Dongwoo."

The announcer walked to the stage with trophies and ready to announce the winner. Minhwan look really nervous, I can saw his shaking body.

     " The winner for International Piano Competition 2011 is Choi Minhwan! Congratulatulation."

I quickly stood up and clapped my hands. Minhwan still cannot believe it, he walked slowly to the stage. I felt so proud I felt like I wanted to tell the world he is my friend. Minhwan took and trophy and shed his tears. He still shocked. I hugged Minhwan tightly,

       " Congrats Minhwan. You did it!"

       " Thank you Dongwoo. I want to tell Hara about this news. She must be super happy."

I noded my head, we walked on the street to train station.

       " Hello."

       " Hello, Hara! Minhwan here."

      " Oh, Minhwan! I miss you. So how your competition? Everything okay?"

      " Hara...I WON!"

      " Yeah!! Congrats Minhwan! I'm sorry I can't celebrate with you, but we'll celebrate after you comeback here. Minhwan comeback please, I really miss you."

     " I miss you too. Tomorrow I'll go back to Korea. Wait for me okay."

     " Okay, my dear. I love you. Muah<3"

    " I love you too."

Minhwan hung up the phone and crossed the road happily.