Because of Love

Mystery of Love

[Chapter 5]

 

Seungyeon POV

Even I can't forget you, but I can't forgive you. The scars you left to me really affect my life. Woohyun if we meet somewhere, I don't know what I've to say. I don't know if I can let you give your excuses. I don't know if I want to hear it, but deep in my heart I want you back. What should I do? 

My phone ringing. 'Hongki' name appeared on the screen. 

        " Seungyeon, do you have free time?"

       " Why Hongki?"

      " I want to bring you to the place where I can feel peace. I'm sure you'll love it."

      " Sound interesting. You can take me this night?"

     " This night?! Are you sure?"

    " Yes I am. Why?"

    " Nothing. Okay, I'll take you at your house. Wait for me okay."

I hung the phone, I don't know why but Hongki present make me realize about what is love. Love is beautiful, it can make you smile without any reasons. Hongki give me strenght when I'm had to go throught hard time. He is so special to me but why can't I accept his love?  That question really disturb my mind. I don't know if I'm ready to fall in love again. I give all my love to Woohyun and nowhe gave me this hurt of love. Because of this love I learn how to love and because of his love I cried so much. 'Woohyun, can you hear my voice?'

 

Hongki POV

'Seungyeon want to give me another chance? or she just too boring and nothing to do this night?' Arghh!! My head hurt thinking all of this. Seungyeon why can't you forget him and give me another chance to prove it, I'm more better than him. Please, you make me go crazy. Woohyun why do you still in her mind. I thought after I won in that battle I'll completely win her heart but I was wrong, she still not over you. She still keep thinking about you for every second in her life!! Damn you woohyun! 

My bell ringing, I quickly ran to the door and open it. My eyes become bigger and I was shocked. That guy! The guy that give me hard time to win Seungyeon heart, my truly enemy Nam Woohyun!

        " Lee Hongki, finally I can meet you again."

His eyes full of revenge. I'm not afraid with his warning but I'm afraid if Seungyeon will choose him and hate me. You can choose him Seungyeon, but don't erase your angelic smile for me. I can't accept it.

       " What do you want from me, Woohyun?"

      " What I want from you?! Haha...Ridiculous!! Hey, Hongki now I'm comeback to take 'my thing' from you! I can't let you win so easily. I'll fight for my girl. She is mine!' 

    " But you have to face me too. I won for the first battle. So, I think is not impossible for me to win again in next battle."

   " Hahaha....Lee Hongki, Lee Hongki you win that battle, but you can't win her heart right? Her heart still written my name and her thought always and forever echo my name right?  So, don't be so confident you can win for this time. I've learn from my mistake and I'll never repeat again."

     " Nam Woohyun, I'll use clean method for this battle. Maybe she still not over you, but I'm affect her mind and don't you think you can win so easy because Seungyeon definitely hate you because leave her. Maybe you can give your explanation, but what if she thinks that only your excuses. I'll win again right?"

    " Damn you!!"

 

 

Woohyun POV 

    "Damn you!!" I give that 'little punk' a punch. My heart totally got burned with his words. How dare he?! I'll never let Seungyeon go again this time. No! I can't live without her. My life will become more duller if she is not by my side."

   " Why? Afraid you will loss again?! Hahaha...this clean battle will start now. You can find Seungyeon and explain to her. You can find her for everyday and everytime. I'll not block you. Let see if your effort worthy enough to make Seungyeon's heart soft. Good luck, Nam Woohyun."

He left me with his evil smile. Damn! What he said just now is a fact or just only his imagination. What if Seungyeon's heart had totally change? What if what he said just now become reality. Arghh!! My mind become miserable, I must see her as soon as possible. I want she hear all my explanation. I wanted her back so badly. I miss you. Please, give me chance to explain all of this situation to you. I really need you in my life.

I planned my strategy carefully, I wanted to win her heart again. ' Lee Hongki, I'll never let you win in this battle again. I don't want to lost my girl for second time. I'll take my revenge to you and prove that Seungyeon's heart is still mine'.

With all my energy, I step into your cafe. I took a deep breath, I hope you'll say ' I miss you, Woohyun.' I just want to hear that from your mouth, that's enough for me. With thumping heart I step in, I don't know why but I felt really scared. I scared if your heart already change to someone else. I'm afraid I will lost you.

        "Hye!" My first word to her after 9 month she never get to see me and clueless about where I am. She lifted up her head with her sweet smile.

       "Hye, what do you want...Sir?" her eyes look shocked, I can see it. Come on Seungyeon say that you miss me.

      " Nam Woohyun, is that really you?!"

      " Yeah. I'm sorry for leaving you without any news but you have to hear all of my explanation. I swear to you, this ia not my excuses."

      " Nam Woohyun..." I saw she cried, I was hoping she will say ' I really miss you' or 'I've been waiting for you'

 

Seungyeon POV

      " Nam Woohyun..." my tears fall down through my cheeks. Finally I can see you without any hurt. I miss you and I wanted to hug you but I can't accept you leave me without any news.

      " Seungyeon, I'm sorry." he embrace me tightly. " I promise, I'll never leave you alone again." I pushed him away.

      " Go away! Go!! I don't need all of your explanation. Just save it! Go!! Just go away, Woohyun!"

      " Seungyeon, I thought you'll miss me.You love me right? Then, you should trust me. Pleasee."

      " Just go away!!" I screamed like a crazy girl. Younha ran to me and hug me.

       " Woohyun, go. She must be shocked with your sudden present. Give her time, please."

I'm sorry Woohyun. I'm sorry. Eventhough I try to hear it but the pain ypu give me won't heal no matter what.

      " Seungyeon, flowers."

      " Ah, thank you, Younha."

     " Seungyeon, can I ask you something?"

     " Yes, what?"

      " Do you still in love with Woohyun or not?"

I swallowed hard. " I don't know, I love him but I still cannot accept what he did to me. He left me without any notice. That's really hurt, Younha."

      " Give him time to explain his situation. You can't blame him without hear his explanation. Sometime, situation force us to do something absurd. Give him time okay."

Time will tell, I took a deep breath and release it. I don't know what should I do right now.

 

Woohyun POV

She hate me?! Why?! Why do you afraid when you see me. I'm not a bad guy who is trying to harm you. I love you, Seungyeon. I can't give up! I must make Seungyeon listen to my explanation. She has to know that Hongki is not so lovable like she think.

      " Han Seungyeon, I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you. but if you think I really important to you, please come to Jeju Garden this night."

    " Woohyun, do you not trying to harm me right?"

Excuse me? How can I harm you Seungyeon. Seungyeon totally changed after she meet him.

   " How can I harm you?"

   " You not as nice as I thought."

    " Seungyeon, you have to know, Hongki is the one who you should stay away. Not me!"

     " Woohyun, do you have any problem with me?"

     " Yes, I am!" I punched him hard. I can't stand to see his face again.

     " Nam Woohyun! What's is your problem? You becoming a bad person now!"

     " Yes! I'm becoming a bad person because of you!" I left the cafe, too many memories in there. but all of the memories were broke away because of Hongki present.

 

Seungyeon POV

     " Woohyun, now tell me what's do you really want to me to listen."

     " Have your sit first."

     " No. Just tell me."

      " Seungyeon, I hope you will trust me this time. Please, I didn't lie you."

     " What?! Tell me what so important about your life that I should know?"

    " About the man who always with you, Lee Hongki!"

    " Why? What he have done to you?"

     " Hongki the one who separated us. He used 'dirty tactic' to get you from me."

     " What do you mean? I didn't understand a word you said."

     " Listen to me carefully, Hongki kidnapped my family. He black mail me and I didn't have any choice. I've to let you go for awhile because if I didn't do that he can harm my family. So, I've lo left you witout any notice. Seungyeon, you have to trust me! I have to leave you because of that guy!!"

     " You lie! You lie!! Hongki will never do that!"

I ran away from Woohyun. This is so shocked, I don't know whether I should trust Woohyun or Hongki. I don't know! I cried and cried.

 

Hongki POV

Where is Seungyeon? She meet Woohyun right? I have to interupt their conversation, I feel afraid if Woohyun already said the truth. Ah! I cannot stop thinking right now. I want this clean battle, but I'm afraid if someday I'll lose Seungyeon.

Seungyeon?! What is she doing here? Where is Woohyun? I walked towards her and I saw someone catch her step. That's Woohyun!

      " Woohyun, please stop it now! Don't force me like this. Please."

      " Seungyeon, I just tell the truth. Please trust me for this time. Please."

The truth?! I cannot let him win so easily like this. Before he revealed more secrets I have to stop it.

      " Seungyeon!" Both of them quickly turn their head towards me. Seungyeon ran to me and hide behind me. She look scared, I've become clueless. ' Why she acted like this?'

    " Hongki please bring me home. I don't want to stay here anymore." I smiled, I won again this time. I can see Woohyun's eyes full of revenge and anger. but that is not important. The important is Seungyeon is mine!

I held Seungyeon's hand and put my hand around her arm. I have to bring her home and this is my last chance to win her heart.

 

# sorry for late update. busy with my final exam...thank you for still waiting for the update.. keep reading okay =)