A Song For You

Mystery of Love

[ Final Chapter ]

 

Dongwoo POV

Hara had been avoiding me, if it just only one day I can understand, maybe she need time alone. But if this continued about 2 weeks, I was wondering why. Have I did something wrong to you? Why you avoiding me?

  " Yuri, is Hara here?" She just atared at me with hateful look.

  " No." Just a short answer then she continued her work and completely ignoring me. 

 " Yuri, why? Did I do something wrong? Why both of you avoiding me? Please just tell me." She turned to me but she still didn't smile a bit. 

   " Jusk ask yourself." I clueless and speechless. I think I didn't do something that might hurt her but why she hate me? The last time was both of us enjoying our time eating lunch together. For what reason she hate me? I really want to know it, because I really love her.

I just wandering in front of her florist shop , waiting for her to comeback. But she didn't comeback, with my heavy heart I went back to my house. This things really can make go crazy. I cannot focus on my work anymore. Hara, tell me why? I really need to know the reasons. I tried to call her number but she never answered it. Just a heavy sighed. I really need to ask her directly. Face to face.

I gathered up my confident and entered her florist shop to face her. With my thumping heart I went directly to the counter where Hara standing there and didn't realized my presence at all. 

  " Hara." my voice shaking, she seem so shocked with my presence. Seem like she didn't expect that she will meet me. She tried to escaped but I quickly grabbed her hand. " Why you avoiding me? Tell me the reasons, Hara."

  " Let me go!" Her voice seem harsh, with heavy sighed I let her go. " Don't try to find me again. We're over as a friend or what ever realtionship we have now."

  " But.." She run away from me again and went to the back of her shop.

 

Hara POV

I didn't know, is this the best way or not. I just cannot forgive what had he done to me. I know running like this didn't solve any problems but I scared if what I saw that day comes true. What if he really just see me as a friend? I didn't want that. 

  " Hara, just go tell him the truth. He seem lost and he doesn't seem he know what he did to you."

  " Yuri, he hugged someone after he confessed  to me. Isn't it too much?!"

 " But still, you should ask him right? Don't do your own conclusion." Yuri just patted my back and go to the back. I sulked, why she didn't want to back up me again. Are not I'm her friend? My heart was burning, Yuri didn't understand my feelings. What's wrong with her?  " Yuri, don't call me. I want to find a peace. Even my best friend didn't understand my feelings. You can cut my salary for this day." I stompped my feet and went to back. Yuri just shaking her head,

I hear the bell ringing again, I'm just curious want to know who might coming. So, I hide in the alley so I can know who is coming. I got shocked when I saw Dongwoo coming again. Seem he really did not want to give up. I felt very touched, I just standing  there watching both of them having conversation. In my spot I can hear clearly what they want to discuss.

  " Yuri, so what's wrong with Hara? Can't you just tell me? Please Yuri.." His face look really sad and gloomy. I felt really guilty make him like that.

  " Actually, Hara saw you hugging someone and she really mad about that." Yuri! She really tell everything to him. I might die.

 " Eh? When.."

  " You didn't remember? She said that day she want to give you a suprise visit. Lunch hour time.."Yuri face look confused, and so does Dongwoo. 

  " I really didn't remember it. Any other reason?" Yuri carefully reading his body language and his expression.

   " Dongwoo, do you like  Hara?"  I shocked with Yuri question. So direct! Come on Yuri, you should not ask that question.

  " I like her." His answer suprised me the most. What the meaning behind it? That really his real feelings or what?  I really can't tell.

 " Then, confess to her truthfully. That's the only thing that I can help." Yuri get up and going back, I still stand there like a doll. Shocked with everything that I hear just now, Shocked with Yuri question, shocked with Dongwoo's answer, everything just coming out without any signal.

  " You hear him right? Now everything in your hand." Yuri whisper to me slowly and pass by me. I cannot believe this.

 

Dongwoo POV

I called her, Yuri said she might answer my call. So, I have this confident to call her.

  " Hello."

  " Hello, Dongwoo." Finally, she answer my call. 

  " Hara, wes hould meet. I'll explain to you everything."

 " Oh, ok. So when?"

I felt my heart race, I don't know what to do. She finally agree to meet me. Maybe, it will some awkward moment between us. But I will tried to handle it. She come, so beautiful. She really can make anyone fall in love with her. She sit carefully, still a silent moment between us. But I know we cannot continued like this, I broke the silent moment,

   " Hara, I'm sorry." I'm bowing my head 

  " Sorry? For what?" Yeah, she playing dumb. She mad over 2 weeks after seeing me hugging another girl then now she just said 'Sorry for what?'. Girl sometimes really weird....but charming.

  " Well, sorry if you mad seeing me hugging another girl. She just my friend. That day really a worst day for her so she need someone to comfort her. I just..."

  " So the reason you tell me this ?" As expected she really angry. 

  " I tell you all of this because, I didn't want you to think bad about me. I really like you. No..I love you actually." Her face changed, she look red but she still keep her cool look. She noded and smiled a bit.

  " How can I know you love me? Maybe that's only come from your mouth not heart." I'm glad that I'm already predicted everything. I smiled, I already prepared everything for this day. I took out mini disk from my bag and give it to her.

 " In this mini disk, I make a song for you. Please listen to it. I know, maybe I'm not a best writer like Minhwan but I wrote it with my sincere heart. Please listen to it, Hara." I really hope she will listen to it. She took it and quickly stand up,

  " I guess, I need to go. Until we meet again." I noded, I ddin't want to put more pressure to her.

 

Hara POV

I took out the mini disk and put it on my iPod. The sound of piano started to play, I reall miss the moment when Minhwan play piano for me.

" Hara please listen to my song. I wrote for you, it's called 'A Song For You'

You were so pretty, so beautiful, I saw a light in the darkness like a possessed person, I followed you.

This is the first time I felt like this in my life. You're my girl.

Put on pretty smile and wrap your arms around my waist, my girl.

Because this is a song for you.

Take my hand and come out, because I'm already falling in love with you.

You're my girl.

" Hara, I know this song quite short but I tried. Please give me the answer. If you want to know more about me, come tomorrow to Music Room beside my house. I will wait patiently for you."

I'm on tears, I felt very touched. Dongwoo words really touched my heart. It's really beautiful. That feeling, it's comeback again. I feel alive again.

I entered the room carefully, seem like no one in here. Where is Dongwoo? Then, suddenly I heard the sound of piano playing, and someone singing. That song! He smiled brightly to me, my tears fall down and I run to him and hugged him.

  " Dongwoo, thank you for loving me. I feel alive again seem. Thank you." He still smiled and hugging me back.

  " Hara, maybe I'm not Minhwan but I'll tried my best for you. I promise to you that I'll stay beside you."  I smiled and sat down beside him. He continued to play the piano again. He sing the song that he made for me. I feel really happy.

' Minhwan, thanks for your sweet friend. I will never forget you. You will always be my absolute boyfriend.'