My Sunshine Girl

Mystery of Love

 

[ Final Chapter ]

 

Nicole POV

My phone ringing, slowly I picked up the phone. It Sunday and who the hell calling me so early this day? I'm still sleepy.

  " Hmm...why Jaejin? I'm still sleepy."

  " Yah! Jung Nicole, wake up. Do you know what time now?" I yawned and took my clock watch, it just 8.00 a.m. Why he so noisy this day?

  " It's still morning. Can I sleep now?"

  " No, I'm on the way to your home. Wake up, wake up."

  " Yah! Jae..he already hung up? That boy! ughh! I want to sleep!"

Eventhough I felt really sleepy but I still get up and took my towel to take bathed. What's wrong with him?! Why so rushing? Argh! I saw him already waited for me. He really weird this day.

  " Yah, Lee Jaejin! It's Sunday and it's still morning, why you're noisy? Can't you just let me sleep? I barely sleep last night. Ughh!"

 He just smiled. What's wrong with him? THen, suddenly he holded my hand and started to walk. He even ignoring my complaint. Usually he will nagging to me like no tomorrow but this day he just smiled. 

  " Let's go!"

We ate breakfast at the nearest cafe around our place. He even treat me, well I felt a bit weird because usually I will treat him. I just ignoring that maybe he wanted to make up for calling me so early.

  " Lee Jaejin, what's the matter? Is anything happen?" I drink the coffee carefully, it's still hot. 

  " Nothing, I just want to have breakfast with you." I still cannot believe him. I stared at him, but he just ignoring me. He really different. Really!

  " So, where we want to go after this?" I guess I just need to follow his flow. 

  " Lotte World." He smiled. He must be joking right? Lotte World?

  " Eh?" Seriously? He totally different from Jaejin I used to know. What actually happen to him?

I just followed him, I didn't want to dissapointed him. I know he must had his reasons for doing all of this. So, I should enjoyed this day. Today totally my lucky day. He never brought me to theme park, but today he treat me so I really should enjoyed this. We played together. I think the best moments when both of us ride the merry-go-round together. It felt so different and the feelings that I had with him also different.

Sometimes I really cannot look him as my best friend. He really charming in his own ways. Sometimes, I really confused with my own feelings. Am I really just see as my best friend? I really cannot answer it. I don't know why. Am I already fall for him? 

 

Jaejin POV

Nicole, sorry maybe this is the last time we could enjoyed our time like this. I will go to Australia, I know we can spend our time but it will take a long time before I go back to Seoul again. Sorry for not telling you. I just cannot stand seeing you cry in front of me. My heart ache so much. Sorry, Nicole.

  " Nicole-ah, let's take some pictures."

 " Ok, let's take it in photo booth. You'll love it. Come on!"

We took pictures and laughed to it. It come out really pretty but our stupid faces really can make everyone laughed. Even both of us cannot stop laughed. It really funny. It seem I didn't want this day end. I can't bear leave her like this. Without even telling her that I will go. Why I'm being like this? Argh!

  " Nicole-ah, thanks for this day. I really enjoyed it. Oh, can I take this photo with me?" I took the polaroid pictures with me. Nicole just noded her head. 

  " Ah Jaejin, See you tommorrow ok." She waved her hands and I just forced myself to smile. Tomorrow? Well, I guess we will never see again. I waited until she enter her house. I dialled Hoya's number.

  " We need to meet." Hoya greet me with hand shake. Both of us still remains silent. Thinking the best time to talk. The situation really awkward. " Hoya, can you give this to Nicole?" I broke the silent moments. I guess I should since I'm the one who called him. I took out my letter and give it to Hoya. He seem shocked, maybe he really thought that I'm joking.

  " Are you really serious Jaejin?"

  " Yeah, I'm serious. I really want to go."

  " I mean, do you really didn't want to tell Nicole about this?"

  " I can't...I really can't. Sorry." Hoya sighed, I know he will understand it. We shared the same feelings. 

  " When you'll leave?"

  " Tomorrow, 10.00 a.m."

 

Hoya POV

  " Oh Hoya, Good morning!" Nicole greet me like always, she look happy.

  " Good morning Nicole." She look so bright but I know she waiting for Jaejin. " Nicole, did you waiting someone?" 

  " Ah, Jaejin. He really late today." 

I just noded my head and go back to my seat. But I cannot feel peace. This things really burdened me. I don't know what to do. I want to tell Nicole but I can't. What I'm supposed to do? This letter, I should give her after 10.00 a.m. but I want she know the truth. Jaejin I'm sorry.

  " Nicole-ah, there is something that I need to tell you."

 " Eh? What is that?" She look shocked, maybe because I sound too serious.  I took out the letter and give it to her,

  " Read this and you'll know the truth."

  " What?" Nicole took the letter and open it. She read it carefully,

Hey Nicole, It's me Jaejin. You must be shocked right why I give this letter to you. Actually, I will go to Australia this day. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this matter. I just cannot tell you. It feel sad whenever I see you cry. So, I decided not to tell you. I'm so sorry, Nicole. Last thing that you should know, I'm the one who send all of the small notes to you. I'm you secret admirer. You really My Sunshine Girl. You're beautiful, you're wonderful. and You're MY SUNSHINE GIRL. You brighten up my world. Thank you, Nicole.

No matter what happen, you will always be MY SUNSHINE GIRL.

- Lee Jaejin -

Her face already smeared with tears, she holded my hand

  " Where is he now?"

  " He will leave at 10.00 a.m. We still have time to catch him."

 

Nicole POV

That boy really stupid! How can he did this to me? No wonder yesterday he just so weird. Most suprising is he is my secret admirer. How could I never noticed it? How fool I am?! I falling in love with my secret admirer. I didn't care who is him, because he really touched my heart. Not even Hoya, I just like Hoya because he look like an ideal boyfriend to me. I saw him! I saw Jaejin! I run toward him and hugged him. 

  " Jaejin-ah!" He look so shocked, I hugged him, now I know I really love him not as my best friend but as someone that can protect me. I need him. Knowing him as my secret admirer make me love him even more. " You babo! Babo!"

I smacked his arms several times. How could he did something like this. He become my secret admirer and never tell me that he love me. He make me falling for him and now he want to leave just like that?! That's so unfair?! How could you steal my heart and you want to leave now?

 " Yah, Lee Jaejin! This letter, I want to ask you one thing. Is that true that you are my secret admirer?" He swallowed hard, Hoya also lost his words. He never know anything about this. 

  " Yes, and I'm actually really love you. But I know I can't get you. Your heart already written someone else name. So, I.."

  " So that's why you leave?"

  " Of course not! I really want to study abroad. That's my dream. You also know about it right? Well, I didn't care who will you choose, as long as you happy. I'll be happy too." Nicole held a heavy breath.

  " Actually, I'm already falling in love with my secret admirer even before I couple with Hoya. His sweet words really touched my heart. and I never know it is you."

  " So, what about Hoya now?" Hoya just standing there. I felt guilty to him. He really nice guy, and I really like him but he never did something that can touched my heart like Jaejin did. I didn't know what I'm supposed to do? 

 " Nicole, you can choose between us. I can accept it." Hoya words make me even felt more guilty. This is such a tough decision. How could I choose between this two men. I mean, I really love both of them. How could I choose?

Slowly I took off my couple ring and give it to Hoya. I felt really guilty right now. I just can said sorry.

  " I'm sorry Hoya. I really like you but.."

  " No, it's ok. I understand it. He really deserved you more than I am." He took the ring and walk away left us behind. What have I done? I really hurt him. 

  " Nicole, you choose me?" Jaejin still cannot believe it.

  " Yes, maybe both of us really stupid that didn't know we really need each other more than best friend. I will wait for you to comeback here." and we kissed. Now I know what I felt about him. I can felt love, joy and happiness. All in one.  Thanks for giving me all of that. " Please, comeback once a month. No matter what happen. I'll wait for you. I believe in you."

  " Thanks. I will comeback, because I will miss you." We smiled before I send him off. 

Hoya, I felt really sorry for him. I tried to searh him. Finally I found him sitting in the cafe alone. I took the empty seat and sit in front of him.

  " Hoya, sorry for everything. I'm really sorry." I bowed my head, slowly he touched my head,

  " It's ok. If he can make you happy, I'll support both of you. But if he make you cry even once. He definitely will pay for it. It's ok, Nicole. We still friend right?" I noded my head and we laughed. I felt really happy for having two amazing men in my life.

I will always be your only SUNSHINE GIRL, JAEJIN.

- Nicole -

 

 

[ The End ]

 

# sorry for late update