My Sunshine Girl

Mystery of Love

[Chapter 3]

 

Hoya POV

This guy, what he want from me! I don't steal Nicole from him, obviously Nicole like me. Accept the fact, Jaaejin.

        " What do you want from me, Jaejin?"

I gave him a death stare. I really hate his stare, like I'm the one who steal Nicole from him. He was wrong, Nicole the one who want me. I admitted I also fall in love with clumsy and cheerful girl, Jung Nicole. But if she didn't give me any attention. I'll ignored her, because she totally not my type. But still in the end, I can't forget her and without I realized I totally love her.

         " What I want from you, huh?" Jaejin laughed, then he continued

        " Yah! Lee Howon, you already know Nicole is my girl! Why do you still want to take her from me?!"

I smiled and tried to relax, no need to be angry. For me he is just a small matter.

          " Nicole, the one who really want me. I think you also know that right? And of course she never be yours. Because you and her just ' bestfriend' not more than that. So, I think I can 'take' her from you and we can change the title ' bestfriend' to ' lover' "

           " Yah! Hoya! Don't be so rude!" I felt dizzy for a while, seem like someone punched my cheek. I wiped my blood with hand and quickly get up. I stare him.So, you really want a real fight, Jaejin. Let's begin it!

          " Jaejin-ah, do you really want to decide war between us?!"

I saw he just noded his head without replied it to me. I yelled to him,

         " Come on, Jaejin!! Let's begin this fight!"

Jaejin ran towards me, I fisted my hands and ready to fight back. I don't want lose.

         " Don't dream it, Jaejin! You can never get another chance to punch me again!"

Jaejin fall down, he quickly get up. We fight for our own dignity. No one will win or lost in this battle.

 

I went to school with full of scratch and bruise around my body and face. I saw Nicole questioning Jaejin and she really care about him. I felt really jealous. ' I can't give him, chance like that' I speed up my step to them.

          " Nicole, Jaejin! Morning." I still greeted them like always. Nicole greeted me too but as she saw my face she totally shocked.

         " Hoya! What are you doing with your face?!" Nicole touched my face like she did it to Jaejin. She really caring towards her friends.

         " Nothing, I'm just falling down." I tried to hide the real reasons between all of this, because I'm very sure Jaejin also didn't want Nicole know about this matter. Nicole silent for a while and gave her final conclusion.

         " Both of you fight, right?"

Nicole stared to me and Jaejin, waited for our answer. I felt so shocked, Nicole really smart. I smiled to Jaejin and he also smiled to me, like nothing happen yesterday,

        " Yes, but we didn't fight against each other. After, our discussion we went back but we have no luck. A gangster wanted our money but we don't have any. So, we've to fight back to protect ourselves. Right, Jaejin?"

 I winked to him,

       " Yeah, Hoya was right."

Nicole just noded her head and grabbed my arm and Jaejin arm. We heade to our class together. But I don't want this. I just want Nicole just holding my hand. Just us! I know Jaejin also want it too, because of that we promise to fight fairly to win Nicole heart. So, I don't want to lost in this battle.

I really hope Nicole will accept my heart. Before this I always confident about Nicole love to me, but I can saw Jaejin effort to win Nicole heart. This really scared me. I felt really worried if I lost this important battle. ' Nicole, let me be the one. I promise I'll take care of you. I really love you. Please.'

 

 

* I know this chapter quite short. I'm really sorry for all Nicole lovers. Forgive me okay <33 I'll try my best for next chapter.*