I Did Wrong

Mystery of Love

[ Chapter 5 ]

 

Myungsoo POV

Jiyoung, why are you become like this? I thought you will be happy. I thought he can protect you, but why he leave you like this? I put my hand on her forehead. Hot! She shaking, she must catch a cold. I took towel and started to put the wet towel on her forehead. Her face look so sad. What happen Jiyoung? You make my heart weak again. I thought I can leave you but why you comeback again. My heart feel weak again afer seeing you like this.

    " Seunghyun..."

   " Seunghyun?" Oh that boy. Why you leave her. I can't accept this, eventhough I still love her but I can't forgive someone that make Jiyoung feel sad.

   " Jiyoung, I'll stay by your side. So don't worry ok." Slowly, I touched her face, I really miss her. My heart ache seeing her like this. Finally, I felt asleep beside her.

    " Seunghyun!"

    " Why Jiyoung?" Her voice wake me up. Suddenly she cried.

    " Why?"

    " Myungsoo...Seunghyun..."

    " Why? What happen to him?"

    " He involved in car accident and now he still coma. Myungsoo...what should I do? Myungsoo..."

Coma?! That boy? No wonder she can't bear seeing him like that. What should I do too. I don't know anything.

     " Jiyoung, you can't be like this. If he wake up and seeing you like this, he must be super sad right? Your smile can make him smile again. So, you must be strong."

Jiyoung still crying, I don't what to do. My words can comfort her. I embrace her tightly. That's the only thing I could do.

     " You can lean on my shoulder. I'll always be by your side."

She still crying and I feel like I don't want to let my hand go.

      " Jiyoung..Jiyoung! Where are you?"

     " Good morning Myungsoo. Have a breakfast."

     " Ah, ok." She smile? She so strong..I smile seeing her like this.

     " Myungsoo, thanks for everything. Thanks for lean your shoulder for me. I really appreciate it."

    " Ah, it's nothing."

    " I want to go home after this."

    " Ok. Jiyoung, if you need something just call me ok."

    " Ok. Thanks again." She left me alone, but I feel so realieved seeing her smiling face this morning. At least my heart can feel peace.

 

Jiyoung POV

Fake smile! I don't want to burden anyone. I don't want Myungsoo feel sad. We just friend, I can't show to him my weak side. Eventhough he already see it.

Seunghyun, why you leave me like this? I crying so hard in my room. I don't want to face the reality, I don't want to go to hospital just seeing him lied on the bed like that. I want to see his smiling face.

      " Argh! Seunghyun.."

I throw away everything in my room. It become so messed up but I don't care anymore. I just cry and cry. I want you back, please...My phone ringing, I took the phone and switched off the phone. Myungsoo, he call me. but I don't want anyone else. I just want Seunghyun.

     " Seunghyun....Seunghyun why are you doing this to me? Why?"

I get my scarf and went out. It's already winter...Snow will fall a few days later. Seunghyun said to me, he wanted to celebrate this winter with me but...can he make it? Ah, what happen to Seunghyun? Is he alright? I don't want to visit him. It will make my heart ache...Sorry Seunghyun.

Ah, it's raining. I didn't bring umbrella with me. Where I should go? I ran to the nearest cafe and just standing outside the cafe. It's really cold. I can't get in with my wet clothes, my body was shivering. I want to collapsed but someone caught me from falling down.

       " Jiyoung?! Ah, glad to see you here. Are you ok? I feel relieved now." He hugged me tightly, I can feel his warm body.

      " Myungsoo?" I can see his worried face, he didn't  want to let me go from his embrace.

      " I'm so glad you're ok. Jiyoung, don't make me feel worry again ok?" He still hugged me.

      " Myungsoo..." My tears fall down, I still remember our sweet moments when we still together not a long time ago. Slowly I approach his warm hug. He took off his sweater and wrapped up it around my body.

      " Thank you." I smiled.

      " Let's go." He holded my hand and get into the cafe.

      " Jiyoung, do you want to go to your house now?"

I just noded my head. We headed to my house, I opened my house. It's looked so messy. It is because, I always throw everything when I feel streed.

       " Jiyoung, what's up with your house?" I jst look so blanked, like I don't know what happen. Myungsoo step into my room. He felt so shocked.

      " Your room?!"

     " Erm."

Myungsoo took the things and put it back to it's place. I searched for 'our' picture. I hugged the photo tightly.."Seunghyun..."

Myungsoo just gave me a bitter smile after hearing Seunghyun's name.

     " Jiyoung, I feel worried to let you live in this house alone. You can live in my house. Not forever, just until you feel you're fully recover, you can go back to your home."

 

Myungsoo PV

Jiyoung stared at me blankly. It's make me felt really worried about her. I took her luggage and took several clothes from her cupboard and holded her hand. I can't let her be like this forever.

      " Let's go."

 

      " Jiyoung, this is your room. Just beside my roo. If you want something just call me or just shouted. I'll come to you." She noded her head. Jiyoung, don't be like this. it's make me feel sad.

      " Ah Jiyoung, this evening, can you follow me?"

      " Where we want to go?"

      " Secret. Just wait ok."

      " Ok."

I just wanted Jiyoung visit her fiancee, Seunghyun. He need Jiyoung. Yes, I feel jealous but I want to see her happiness. So, I'll  be happy if she is happy.

     " Myungsoo, why you bring me to the hospital?"

    " To visit someone."

     " Someone? Who?"

   " Come on. You'll know it."

I must do this, Jiyoung cannot be like this forever. She must be strong to face the reality.

    " Myungsoo?"  I don't want to give her answer. " Myungsoo!" She wanted to let her go her hand from me but I holded her hand more tightly.

    " Jiyoung come." I pulled her to Seunghyun's room.

   " Myungsoo! Why? Seunghyun? Myungsoo...what happen to him."

   " Think carefully Jiyoung." She stared at Seunghyun's face then she said,

   " I remember it now. Seunghyun,...I'm sorry it's already a week I didn't come to see you. I'm sorry."

I smiled satisfiedly, but why my heart ache so much.I step out from his room. I holded back my tears from falling down.

 

Jiyoung POV

      " Seunghyun, I'm sorry ok. I promise to you, I'll come to visit you everyday. I'll never forget you again."

I can see Seunghyun's tears fall down,I cried more harder. I holded his hand and lean my head beside him. Watch him like this also can make me felt happy. Seunghyun, wake up please...I really miss you. I felt asleep beside him. Myungsoo's voice wake me up.

      " Jiyoung, come on. It's already 7.00 p.m. you can't stay here anymore. We need to go home."

     " Ah, ok." I took my sweater. " Seunghyun, I'll be back tomorrow ok." I kissed his forehead before left him.

 

At night, we've dinner together.

     " Ah Myungsoo, I think I should move out from your house. I'm already fine."

    " No!"

     " Myungsoo...?"

    " Ah, sorry. No Jiyoung, you still not fully recover. Just stay in my house for a few days more. It is not because I want you to stay here but I really worried about Jiyoung. Can you understand that?"

     " Ah, ok"

Myungsoo thank you so much for everything. If you treated me like this before, maybe we still can be together now. Ah, I should forget it. I already have Seunghyun now.

Seunghyun recover soon ok. I felt so lonely, I hope you can wake up soon so we can celebrate our first winter together. I felt so tired today. Maybe I should rest now. I want to do breakfast for Myungsoo. I don't want to burden anyone, and I don't want to stay at someone house for free. I must do something to pay all his kindness to me. Starting tomorrow I'll prepare our breakfast.

 

Myungsoo POV

I enter her room slowly. Seeing her face is enough for me. I pull the blanket carefully.

      " Good night my dear, Jiyoung."

I closed the door and enter my room. She already happy with Seunghyun. I should let her go but why I still go back to her again. I can't left her now. I just can't. Seeing her suffer like this make my heart weak again. Jiyoung why? Why I cannot left you? Argh!

  

# at last finish chpter 5...keep commenting ok. =)#