Because of Love

Mystery of Love

[ Chapter 6 ]

 

Woohyun POV

Seungyeon did not want tobelieve me again. What I'm supposed to do? I tried to explain to her but she did not believe me. Maybe, I should let her go. Maybe I should let her be with Hongki. Maybe this is our fate, that we will never be together again. I'll let you go, if this is what you want

    " Hey, what's wrong?"

    " Seungyeon...she..huh.."

     " What?"

     " She didn't believe me. She go to that little guy."

    " What?! So what you wanna do now?"

    " Nothing. Just let her go, if this what she want. Then, I'll let her..." I sighed, seem like cannot let her go.

    " But Woohyun, you've to try again. Do you want to let her live with that psycho guy? He totally crazy!"

    " I don't care anymore..."

    " Woohyun!!"

Sure I will never let her go with that psycho guy, but I don't know what to do. This is really depressing.

   " Hello, I want to book a ticket to Jeju Island. Yes, this weekend."

   Sungyeol watching me with his disbelief face.

       " You really want to go?"

      " Just a week. Don't miss me ok." I smiled,

      " Do you really okay with this?"

       " with what?"

       " Let Seungyeon go.."

       " I told you, never talk about this matter again!"

I want her back but I don't know how to make her believe me again.  What I supposed to do? I don't really know?!

 

Seungyeon POV

     " Younha, I need to see you now."

What I'm supposed to do? Who should I believe now? Ah...this matter really can give me  headache! 

My phone ringing ang Hongki name appeared. 

    " Seungyeon, can we meet this night?"

   " Sorry Hongki, I'm just not feeling well now. Maybe next time."

   " Take care Seungyeon. I love you."

I hung the phone, I just don't want to see anyone right now. I don't want anyone try to change my mind. Now, I just need Younha. I heard someone knocking on my door. I hope its Younha. I felt relieved when I saw Younha face.

   " Younha, why are you late. I'm tired of waiting. Come on."

  " Sweet friend, don't sulk your face gonna ugly. Ha.Ha....I throw a pillow toward her. She just laughed.

  " Oh Seungyeon, did Hongki call you?"

 " Yes,he call me just now but I just don't want to meet him right now."

  " Good. Don't let anyone trying to mind your business. Think carefully Seungyeon who should you trust. Erm Seungyeon actually I've something to ask you?" I just noded my head, signal that Younha can continue her question.

  " As your friend, I just want to advice you...You can't trust anyone so easy."

  " You mean Hongki?"

  " Yes, you just know him right? 9 months is not enough time for you to trust people. Hope you'll understand. Not to make Hongki bad but just be careful Seungyeon."

  " Younha...I still didn't get you point? Just tell me."

   " Listen, Woohyun told you that Hongki kidnapped his family right? I noded my head with confused look.

     " Here, my tips to know if Hongki is on the right side or not."

    " What? Tell me?"

    " Come closer..."

This is the day, the day that maybe truth can be unveil. The day I want to test Hongki.

    " Oh Hongki, have your seat. I'll get your coffee."

    " Ok, thanks Seungyeon. He smiled brightly. Just wait a little more time honey. " What do you want to talk to me. Is it important?"

   " No, actually not so important, I'm just miss you. For your information, I trust you more than Woohyun and now I really hate Woohyun. He such a jerk and a big liar. Such a shame I trust him so much. He just comeback here like nothing happen! How dare him!"

   " Yeah, serve him right! He shouldn't do that to you. Such a jerk, he just a big fat liar with an innocent look. The guy like him totally a biggest player ever. Seungyeon, you should'nt kepp in touch with him anymore."

I tried to act calm, I drink the coffee carefully. Trying to trap him even more. Younha is right, if he just relax and cool, he didn't do that kind of thing to Woohyun. but if he look satiesfied and even try to make him look more mean than he is, Hongki totally a great liar.

  " Hongki, you'll stay with me right?"

 " Of course I'll. Actually, I planning to marry you in the end of this month. Can we? Do you want to marry me, Seungyeon?"

I chocked a bit with his answer. Married? What? 

 " Married? End of this month?! but why? We never disscuss anything about this right?"

  " Seungyeon, I want to marry you to protect you from that jerk. So, he'll never disturb you again. If we get married, we can face him together. yes sweetie?" Hongki put his hand on my hand. I feel really uncomfortable, slowly I pushed his hand. Not to be rude, but this is so sudden.

  " But this is so sudden. I can't make my decision right now. You can't make this decision with your own."

 " You've to marry me Seungyeon. I really love you."

 " Ok..but I really need to think about it too. This is my future, just give me time ok?"

"Ok, I'll wait for your answer honey." Hongki smiled with his satiesfied look. What he is? Mental or what? Is he crazy, suddenly call me honey. Oh God! He totally psycho. Maybe he...I don't want it to be true but I've to find out who actually on the right side.

 

Hongi POV

She hate Woohyun? For real?! or this just my sweet dream? No, no she said clearly she hate that guy. Haha..I win again Woohyun. I will always win and you will never get Seungyeon back. She will get marry with me, after that, you will never see her again. Just give up kiddo!

  " Hey, order...I want to drink as much as I can. Haha.."

  " Hey, Hongki you're okay?"

  " Definitely ok..I'll get marry man. Haha."

 " Seriously? What actually happen..I thought you didn't trust love."

 " Here is my love story..Haha..This is really interesting...you need to listen it. I went to this cafe and I fall in love with their waitress. She so cute, and you can said it like love at first sight. Kind of impossible, but that's the truth. But the saddest thing is she already have a boyfiend. So..." Hongki laughed and drink again. He totally drunk..

  " So..what happen next?"

  " I steal her from her boyfriend."

  " How?"

  " Simple, make his family paid for it. If he didn't want to give his lover, his family will be suffered."

  " But that's a dirty tactic Hongki." I punched the table.

  " Like a care?! As long as I get her. Choa! No fun talk with someone like you." I walked away and get out from the club. Maybe because I'm drunk I cannot control myself and I cannot recognize anyone. But then I hear someone asked me about something but I cannot remember who is he?

" So, is it true you kidnapped Woohyin's mother?"

" Oh yeah..ah...and...his sister..haha..he such  coward..."

" I hate you Hongki!" That person pushed me and I cannot remember anything. All I know is I woke up in the bar.

" hey, Hongki you drink too much yesterday. and you end up sleep here." I noded my head and paid the bill to the owner. 

 

Seungyeon POV

I cannot believe what I just hear. Hongki did all of it? He kidnapped Woohyun's family, he just so cruel..Usually drunk people did not lie. So, Woohyun is innocent?! Damn! I should trust my feelings that day.

[flashback]

 "Younha..."

 " Why Seungyeon?" She hugged me, she really know that I really need someone.

 " Hongki...he maybe a liar.." Younha just hugged me more tightly. She already know the truth.

[end of flashback]

I took my cellphone, I tried to dial Woohyun's number. I know I'm wrong, I should trust him that day. But..

  " Hello?"

 " Woohyun? This is Seungyeon..I.."

 " Wait a minute. I'm not Woohyun, this is his friend. He maybe already in airport. Seungyeon, you should trust him. He.."

" I know! I'm wrong. So where is he want to go?"

" Jeju Island. Go to Seoul Airport. His flight on 2.00 p.m. You still have time if you hurry."

" Thanks." I hung up the phone and call the taxi.

This is Seoul Airport...but this place is too huge. Maybe I cannot find him. Seungyeon run from one station to another. After about 30 minutes, she felt really tired..

 " This is useless...I can't find him..why?"

'All the passenger to Jeju Island can go to Station 32. I repeat the announcement.'

" Station 32.." Seungyeon run to Station 32, because her clumsiness she bumped into someone. 

" Ah, I'm sorry Mister...Woohyun? Is it you? Woohyun!" I hugged him tightly. Finally, I found him, I feel reaaly happy.

" Wait Seungyeon. What are you doing here?" Woohyun tried to avoid me. He didn't even hug me back.

" I come here to find you. I want to say sorry because I didn't trust you. I'm wrong. I.." tears fall down and I cannot speak anymore. I just miss him..Really, really miss him. I want he to hug me back.

 " Seungyeon...actually I'm coward left you like you. I'm deeply sorry." I just shaking my head,.and I can feel a warm feelings. Finally he hugged me back.

 " I miss you Woohyun. Please don't leave me anymore, Please..I really love you."

 " I miss you too..I'm sorry and I'll never leave you again no matter what happen. Sorry."

I hope we did not broke our vow. he the only one who I love..without him my life just not complete.

 

#sorry for very late update...keep reading and comments okay#