I Did Wrong

Mystery of Love

[ Final Chapter ]

 

Jiyoung POV

Thanks Myungsoo for cheering my life again. I'm really thankful for that. I want to tell Seunghyun about it. Eventhough he can't talk but I know he still can hear me. I entered his room but he is not here. Where is he? 

  " Sorry doctor, can I know where is Mr. Song?" 

  " You mean Song Seunghyun?" I noded, " Miss, he already discharge from hospital yesterday."

  " What?! But how.."

  " He tell me that he want to give you a suprise. We also already give your lattest address to him. He didn't come to you?"

  " No..thanks doctor."

Seunghyun already discharged. It is mean that he already wake up from his coma? Ah I feel so relief..My tears come out, I really happy for this. After waited for 8 month, he finally wake up, I really need to tell Myungsoo about it.

  " Myungsoo-ah! Myungsoo!" 

  " Why? You.." I hugged him happily. He just hugged me back without knowing the actual reasons. " Why Jiyoung?"

  " I'm totally happy! My Seunghyun already discharge from hospital. He already wake up. Yeah!" I hugged him again. I'm just too happy. I cannot hide it. 

  " But Jing, where is he now?" That words really hurt me. I also didn't know where is he now? Why he didn't tell me?

 " Maybe he already in his house. No worries, I will visit him. He still sick right?"

I left Myungsoo, he seem didn't want to let me go but he had too. Even we are really close but I'm still Seunghyun's fiancee. That the fact that we cannot change. and the one I love is Seunghyun. I'm totally thankful for having someone like Myungsoo beside me all of this time but still I cannot forget the scars that he left to me. It's still hurt me. 

 

Seunghyun POV

She look really happy with Myungsoo. Maybe her heart already change to Myungsoo again. I know I cannot protect her but that really not in my plan. That's my faith. Jiyoung do you really want to leave me? I cannot forget how bright she was when she hugged Myungsoo. It's really haunted me.

The door bell ringing. I don't want to see anyone right now. I felt so miserable, I cannot think straight. 

  " Seunghyun, if you're inside. Please let me in." That voice! That's Jiyoung's voice. What she doing here? Are not she supposed to be with Myungsoo? I get up and open the door. She hugged me tightly before I can said anything. " Seunghyun, I'm so glad you're fine. Why you didn't tell me that you already discharge? You make me worried. I really miss you, Seunghyun." She still hugged me. Her words is that from her heart or she just playing with me? Slowly I pushed her body, she look so shocked.

  " Seunghyun-ah, you didn't miss me? You know how long I waited for this moment?! Why are you like this?" Her tears already falling down, even it hurt me but I can't help it.

  " Kang Jiyoung, you can't lie me forever right? You didn't need me again right?! So just go!"

  " What you just said? I need you...I really miss you.."

  " I already saw everything! You love him right? So go to him! Why you have to comeback again?"

  " You mean Myungsoo? He ju.."

  " Stop! I didn't want to hear your excuses. Just go." I took off my ring and throw it away. " We're over now. You also didn't wear our ring right? So we totally over."

Bang! I closed the door, even it's hard to say all of that to my precious Jiyoung. but I think I have to do it. She didn't need me anymore. Thinking we are over make my tears falling down. I'm sorry Jiyoung. I'm really sorry.

 

Myungsoo POV

She really late, but I guess I should not to worry since she go to Seunghyun's house. Everything will be fine. I open my door and but someone called out my name make me stop for a moment. I turned back and I saw Jiyoung. Her face look really sad. Why? What happen again? It is Seunghyun doing all of this? I walked to her and holded her hand. It felt really cold. 

   " Why, did something happen?" Only her tears can be her answer. I hugged her tightly, I know someone hurting her. " It's ok, I'm always here."

  " Myungsoo-ah, what should I do? Seunghyun already hate me. He told me that we've an affair. What should I do?" Her sobbing and her tears really hurt my heart. Why she had to face this situation again? She really didn't deserves all of this. First, I hurt her and now Seunghyun. Seunghyun, are you really out of your mind?!

I brought her to my house and I waited until she fully asleep before I went out to Seunghyun's house. We really need to settle all of this. She didn't deserves all of this. He should know everything. Eventhough, I really love her but I can't bear seeing her crying like that. If this thing can make she smile again. Then, I will do it.

I knocked his door.

  " Song Seunghyun! Go out now!" He open the door. I can see his eyes full of revenge just same like me. I punch him, I didn't wait any longer. I don't care if he still sick, but he really deserve that! " You little punk!" 

  He tried to fight back but I grasped his hands tightly. " Hear this! I really love her, and I will do anything for her. When you still coma, her life totally miserable. She didn't have any strenght to live. but I tried my best to cheer her to make her smile again. And now I can see the result. She really took care of you, she come to see you everyday. She never see me as her lover. She only love you. Why you can't see that? You fool! I hate to admit it but the only one in her heart are you not me! I already did a mistake. and I can't win her heart anymore. Did you really want to end up like me? If you really didn't care about my advice you totally fool. Totally stupid!"

I pushed him to the ground and left him just like that. I love her but she only see me as her friend. I know I did wrong to you. but can't you accept me back?

 

Jiyoung POV

I felt so dizzy, my head hurt. As, I open my eyes I saw Myungsoo face, it make me smile. Myungsoo, thank you. I prepared breakfast for both of us and wake him up. I whisper to his ear.

  " Myungsoo...wake up..." He totally shocked with it.

  " Yah! Jiyoung!" Both of us laughed together. We enjoyed our breakfast peacefully.

  " Myungsoo, I go out first." I walked happily but the I saw Seunghyun. I didn't know what to do. I just stand there like a frozen doll. He walked to me and hugged me tightly, and I can feel his warm body wrapped up around my body. It's him, it's My Seunghyun. I hugged him back.

  " I'm sorry Jiyoung. I'm sorry for yesterday. I really miss you."

  " You're back Seunghyun. You're back." Only tears flowing down through our cheeks. Words seem useless at this time.

  " Jiyoung, look it's my ring. I didn't throw it. I believe in you." Seunghyun showed me his ring and it really make me smile,

  " You fool, I didn't wear it because I will miss you even more. So I put it on my necklace. It feel like you're close to my heart."

  " Sorry Jiyoung." I noded my head. It's ok as long as you're here. It's totally ok.

 

 " I'm so glad that you're back, Seunghyun. Jiyoung will happy." Myungsoo go out from his house and walked to us.

   " Ah,..Myungsoo...he.."

  " It's ok Jiyoung, I already know it. I should thanks to him for take care of you. I'm sorry, I can't protect you.. Myungsoo thanks for everything."

  " Nah..it's ok. ah..I want to tell both of you about this. I'll move out to Busan this evening. Actually, I should go 2 months ago, but I can't leave Jiyoung alone so I took time. So Jiyoung take care."

  " But Myungsoo, you didn't tell me.." He just smiled.

 

  " Seunghyun, can I ask you one thing? Can I hug her for the last time?" Seunghyun noded his head. I can't believe this. Why he should leave..Why? " Jiyoung..ah.." I saw his tears already fall down, then I hugged him tightly,

  " It's ok, you can visit me. We still friend right?" He just silent.

  " Can I ask you one question? Why you didn't choose me?" I swallowed hard. This is such a tough question to me. I like him but..

  " I'm really thankful to have a friend like you. but the scars you left for me can't be heal no matter what."

   " Do you already forgive me?"

   " Yes, and I'm thankful to have you by my side all of this time." He released me and waved  his hand to us. I just realized that he left a small note in my hand. Without Seunghyun knowing, I opened the note,

Your happiness is my happiness

Your sadness is my sadness

If he hurt you, don't worry I will always be by your side

I will always there for you

- Kim Myungsoo -

I smiled, eventhough he really sweet but sometimes a scars cannot be heal no matter what. but I still thankful to have him beside me all of this time.

Seunghyun holded my hand and he took my ring from my necklace and put it on my finger again. I will always love you, Seunghyun.

 

[ The End ]

 

 

Author note : This is the only story that I want to put both of the men as her final choice. I really cannot choose between Seunghyun and Myungsoo. Sorry if Myungsoo didn't be the hero..I feel sad toosad

# Thank you for all the reader..I really appreciate it..to all the subscribers thank you very much..and lastly, thanks for giving me a comment it really made my day...Thank you very much..*bow down*