Because of Love

Mystery of Love

[Chapter 4]

 

Seungyeon POV

5 month passed without you beside  me. What can I do? I still not over you. Why you leave me?! Because of this love, I learn how to love. Everyday I think about suicide but the guy who always with me always prevent me from it. Everyday I think what left for me? Why I still breathing until this day? My life become meaningless now. What do I do? My tears cause a problems again. I don't want to cry, I don't want. Eventhough I try to endure it's begging me to bring you back.

      " Nam Woohyun, I hate you!!"

I screamed out loud, my tears cannot stop from falling down. ' Why we have to meet if I've to feel this hurt of love?'

 

Hongki POV

Everyday I went to her cafe seeing her smile really made my day. I always accompany her, made her laugh and help her to search the reasons why she still breathing until this day. I want to be by your side, Seungyeon. I really love you, but what if you know about what I did to Woohyun? Can you forgive me? I just want to be with you. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to torture your heart. I'm really sorry.  Eventhough your heart will never be mine, it's enough just seeing you smile.

 

Woohyun POV

I saw she cried, it make my heart ache. I'm sorry Seungyeon for leaving you without any notice. I've no choice. I can see the guy, Hongki. He really take advantages from me. He really close with Seungyeon now. Yes! That the only reasons he separated us. ' Damn you Hongki!' I'll never forgive you, I'll take my revenge. She is mine and never be yours. NEVER!

 

Seungyeon POV

      " Oh Hongki, what's you want to drink this day? Coffee or tea?"

      " You already know, sweetie."

I smiled, Hongki really soft-spoken. He really know how to make your heart flutter. I gave him a cup of coffee.

     " Your coffee Hongki."

     " Thank you. Erm...Seungyeon do you have time? Can we meet?"

I think for awhile. This evening I didn't have anything to do. Usually, I'll go with Woohyun but now Woohyun not longer with me.

     " This evening,  I didn't do anything. Why? Do you want to meet me?"

      " Yeah, after you finish your work, come to 'Secret Garden' okay?"

     " Okay, no problem."

I quickly back to the counter and continued my work. Hongki, you're really nice but I'm sorry if I still can't forget Woohyun. He is the best memories I ever had in my life.

 

Hongki POV

I really love her smile, she really cute. Seungyeon, when you can accept my heart? Why do you still cannot forget him? I've to do many things, I've to go through many obstacles to get you, to be by your side. But in the end your heart will never be mine too.

I sighed, ' Nam Woohyun! That guy, if I can bring him here, whta will happen between all of us?'

Seungyeon walked to me with smiled and she sat beside me.

          " Hye Hongki. How long have you been here?"

          " Just a few minute ago." I smiled to her. If she know what happen between Woohyun and me, can I be able to see her smile to me again? Please don't erase your smile to me.

         " Seungyeon, I want to ask you. Why do you still cannot accept me as your partner? I really really love you."

Seungyeon bit a bottom of her lips. I waited her answer patiently with shaking body and thumping heart.

 

Seungyeon POV

What should I answer now? I know Hongki sacrificed everything for me but Woohyun still get a special place in my heart.

         " I'm so sorry Hongki, I still cannot forget him."

         " Why? Am I not good enough for you, Seungyeon? Tell me, I can improve myself to be more better."

        " No, but you know Hongki sometimes you'll think like this, ' waiting for him is easier than forgetting him."

Hongki speechless for a moment, he felt like he lost now.