I Only Look at You

Mystery of Love

[Chapter 5]

 

Jonghun POV

Before I want to leave South Korea for my vacation, I wanted to take a glimpse of Gyuri before I go. 'Gyuri, I really miss you, but I think this is the best way for us.' I packed my things and go to airport to go back to Busan again after I left it about 2 years ago.

     " Jonghun!"

      " Yonghwa! My friend, I miss you so much."

       " Come on, you must be tired."

 

       "So, where do you want to go in Busan?"

       " I want to go to the place where the first time I meet Gyuri. I want to go to all the places where I went them with Gyuri. I want to refresh my memory. I don't want to lose my memory."

       " You need me to accompany you?"

       " No, I'm fine. Don't worry about me okay."

Yonghwa smiled, after a long time I cannot see his smile, now I can see it again.

 

Sunggyu POV

I wanted to take Gyuri to the park, where we can felt more peace and we can learn more about love. If I can spent more time with Gyuri alone, I think she will develop her feeling to me slowly. 'Gyuri, sorry I didn't know you need more attention from me. I'm sorry if I didn't spend my time with you. From now on, I'll spend my time with you more.'

       " Gyuri, do you have free time this night?"

      " Erm,..wait let me see. Yeah, I'm free this night. Why?"

      " I want to take you out this night. Can I?"

       " Of course you can. It's been a long time we didn't have our own time together. I miss those time, when you're not so busy like now."

      " I'm sorry Gyuri, I was very busy with my work, but now I'll focus more on you."

        " No Sunggyu, work still important. Just do your work. We can go out if you really free."

       " Thank you Gyuri for your understanding. That make me love you more and more."

       " I love you too."  Gyuri walked out from my room. I just smiled, I really happy. Gyuri really understanding and I hope I can win her heart more. I have to well prepared for this night. From myself to every single thing I wanted to do this night with her. Just us!

I bought a bouquet of roses and a necklace for her present. I booked a romantic dinner in ' Secret Garden'. I really hope she will love it and appreciate my work.

I drove my car to pick Gyuri. I felt very nervous, it's been awhile since our last date 2 month ago, other than that, we just meet formally at office.

        " Hye Gyuri, you look so beautiful tonight like a princess."

       " Thank you so much. I need to look pretty because my boyfriend is so handsome. I don't want to lose my boyfriend." Gyuri clinged her hand onto my hand that make me amazed and stunt, not only with her words but also her action. Gyuri said ' I'm her boyfriend. That's so shocking even it's a fact.'

       " Why Sunggyu?"

       " Nothing, I just shocked with your wordsjust now."

       " That's the fact right?"

       " Yeah, come on let's go"

I never dream this night will come. Everything was like a dream. I didn't want this night end, I hope this night will come again.

 

Gyuri POV

I think I can feel Sunggyu sincere feeling towards me. Now, I started to learn how to love him more. He already did so many things for me. ' Sunggyu I'll try my best to love you more. Please,give me some extra time. Wait a little more and I'll fully give my heart to you and I'll try to erased Jonghun name in my heart. Eventhough I know that's so impossible for me.

         " Gyuri, here are my present for you.Please accept it. I didn't want you to said anything about this. "

        " Okay boss, don't worry I'll accept your present with all my heart." I smiled, Sunggyu helped me to wear the necklace. It's so pretty and fashionable. It's look pretty expensive too.

        " Thank you so much Sunggyu. I really love this! but sorry I didn't prepare anything for you. I'm so sorry."

        " Gyuri, you no need to prepare anything for me. That's enough for me you want to accept my present, having dinner with me and the important is you said I'm your boyfriend. That's more than enough for me."

I smiled, Sunggyu words really touched my heart. Tonight, really give me a best memories I've ever had with Sunggyu. I hope our relationship will going on smoothly. I didn't want to destroy Sunggyu sincere heart. He really nice, I don't want to hurt him again.

        " Sunggyu before this night end, I want you to know tonight is really one of my best night I've ever had with you. I really hope we can understand each other more. I hope our relationship will go on smoothly. Sunggyu, I really enjoy this night. Thank you so much. You really know how to make my heart flutter."

Sunggyu smiled,he really satiesfied with my confession towards him. Maybe, he can feel that I have try my best to love him more and more. Thank you Sunggyu because you still waiting for me patiently and never change your love towards me. I will appreciate your love and I will give my love toyou too. I think I have fall in love with you slowly.

 

Jonghun POV

         " Hey Jonghun, where do you want to go this evening?"

         " Erm, maybe around Busan. I want to take some fresh air before I leave next week."

          " Do you need me to accompany you?"

          " No need Yonghwa. I don't want to distrub you. Just do your work. I'll be fine."

         " Okay. Take care."

I went to Busan's market. This is the place I've used to visit when I was young, Gyuri also love to visit here. I missed you Gyuri. I held out my heavy sighed. I know I leave you but I still missed you. I hope I can see your face before I go to Paris next week.

            " How much this scarf?"

            " Sorry, but this scarf already booked by someone. I'm sorry, the lady will take her scarf this evening."

            " Do you don't have any?"

            " No, ah too bad. This is the last one. I'm so sorry."

            " No it's okay."

That scarf I've used to love it, but I knowGyuri also love the scarf. Oh! Maybe the lady is Gyuri! I must leave here faster. I don't want Gyuri see me.

 

Gyuri POV

          " Erm, Sunggyu can you accompany me to Busan's market this evening?"

          " Of course. What do you want to do there?"

         " I want to take my scarf."

          " Okay, around 4.00 we go to Busan's market."

           " Thank you Sunggyu."

           " It's nothing my honey."

Sunggyu and I went to Busan Market to take my scarf. I felt very excited, eventhough the scarf will remind me of Jonghun  but I cannot help it. I don't want our memories deteriorated me. The story created by two of us also in vain, I cannot believe it could crumble so easily. You don't know how much it hurts, you've probably forgotten even all the memories Jonghun. If you really want to leave me but I still want to hear your reason

s.

           " Here your scarf. Luckily, you already booked it. because just now a man come here to buy it too. but I said it's already book by someone else."

A man?! Want to buy this scarf too?!! Maybe, Jonghun?

            " Can you tell me the characteristics of the man?"

            " He is quite handsome, tall..."

            " That's Jonghun! Thank you very much!"

I ran away,I wanted to see Jonghun. I'm very sure the man is Jonghun. I hope I can see you. I wanted your explanation, you can't leave me like this. Please!

            " Gyuri?"

           " Huh?!"

           " Why do you leave me? Do you need anything? Or do you feel sick?"

Ah Sunggyu! I thought Jonghun. Sunggyu concern look made me feel uncomfortable to lie him but I'm sorry Sunggyu I need to search Jonghun. Maybe, this is my last chance.

         " No, I think you already leave me. So, I search you. but I didn't see you anywhere."

        " Come on, I'll never leave you alone."

I know, sorry for lying you Sunggyu. I already love you but I wanted Jonghun explanation. I can't accept he just left me like this.

         " Sunggyu...I..." I saw someone who is very familiar to me. That's really him, Jonghun! He is here!! I hope my eyes didin't lie me this time.

          " Sorry Sunggyu, I need to go now." I quickly ran away

          " But Gyuri..."

I ran away and tried to chase Jonghun. I really hope that's figure is really him. I just right behind you, Jonghun. 2 years I've been waiting for this moment, and now that day come again. I can meet you again. I tapped his shoulder, he turned his head and I was really shocked. That's really HIM!! He is in front of me after 2 years! Jonghun!!

My mouth seem locked to say anything. Both of us cannot say anything yet. Just our eyes meet and winds passed by our cheeks.

         " Jonghun?"

         " Gyuri?"

 

Jonghun POV

Gyuri, she is in front of me. I'm not dreaming right?! My body shaking, and I don't know what to do right now. I can't lie her forever but I cannot say the truth too. What I've to do now?

       " Jonghun?"

       " Gyuri?"

      " Jonghun!!" Is really you?!"

I've to ran away from  Gyuri. I don't want to lie you anymore.

      " I'm sorry but I've to go now."

      "Jonghun!"

Gyuri grabbed my hand, she begging me to stay there a little more. I can't stand seeing her like that but I miss her too, I wantd to talk to you like we always did but I can't. I'm sorry.

     " Jonghun,please don't go. Please stay here for awhile. Please.." I hold her hand back, her warm hand giving me a happy feeling for awhile. I noded my head and started to follow her.

 

Sunggyu POV

I tried to chase her, she ran too fast seem like she following someone. but who is the person? Ah! I see her,

        " Gyuri, wait for me!" She didn't hear me. My feet suddenly stopped and my heart beat also seem stopped for awhile. That guy, he comeback again. but why?! Why he must cpme here when Gyuri heart already open for me? Why?! I can't stopped them, Gyuri will definitely choose him over me. I can't let them go so easily but my feet seem nailed in that place. I just can watch them like a fool. I saw them went to somewhere else, and I'm just waiting for her like a fool. She will never comeback to me again, I left Busan Market and my mind thought Gyuri already forget me.

'You win Jonghun! You Win! My tears fall down through my cheeks.