My Sunshine Girl

Mystery of Love

[Chapter 4]

 

Nicole POV

 

Who is the writer of all of this note. Even, I don't know who is the writer or 'secret admirer' but I felt like I'm already fall in love with him. I know I can't fall in love with someone who I doesn't know who is, but every week I'll waited for his note. Even a simple words, but that really give me a big impact and it's really affect my mind and heart. My heart wonder, who will be the writer?

 

Jaejin POV

Will you know my heart? Can you guess that is me who wrote all of the note? I can't tell you that I love you. I'm afraid if your heart will not belong to me. It's enough just seeing you smile. 'You're My Sunshine Girl Nicole.' You shine my life and my day. Even with all the women of the world combined, they can't beat the woman that is you. You just so special to me. Seeing your smile really made my day. I hope one day you'll realize that I love you.

        " Nicole, do you have any activities this evening?"

        " No, why?"

         " Do you want to go out with me. Watching movie and have a dinner?"

         " Jaejin-ah, why are you so weird? Do you ask me go out like we're dating. Watching movie, dinner these stuff just for a couple only, okay."

Nicole laughed out loud. ' Nicole, why you are so silly. I already give you hint. Why do you still don't understand it'

        " Yeah, but do you want to go out with me or not? I'm not offer for second time."

Nicole smiled and shouted loudly.

        " Of course I want. I love eating, so you've to treat me in a good restaurant okay?"

        " Your pleasure."

I'm so happy Nicole want to go out with me. Hoya, I will never lost this time. I don't want to give Nicole to you. She is too precious to me. I have to prepare very well on this unofficial date. Dress up well, and I must be a gentleman this night. Aish...this make my heart thumping so hard. I checked my preparation before went out.

        " Roses, chocolate and movie ticket. Okay time to go!"

I drive to her house, I saw Nicole wearing peach dress. 'She said she hate dress, then why she still wearing it?' I went out from my car and ran away to Nicole.

        " You're so pretty especially when you wearing dress like this. You look like a princess."

Nicole look blushed,

        " Jaejin, don't said like that. You make me feel shy." I just staring to her. She really beautiful, I never see her like this before.

      " Jaejin-ah, do you don't want to go?"

I chuckled a bit about my foolish attitude.

      " Come on Nicole."

This surely the best night in my life. We can eat peacefully, watching movie so romanticly without any distraction from that guy, Hoya. I feel so happy, I really wish this night will never end. I want to spent the rest of my life with her. Just two of us.

 

Nicole POV

        " Nicole, good night. Take care. See you tomorrow."

       " Okay, good night too. Drive carefully."

I waved my hand to him. I smiled alone, I don't know why but I really happy can spent my time with Jaejin. Jaejin is not bad though, maybe I always treat him like my bestfriend so I never saw a different side of him. He totally different this night. He didn't nagging to me like always, he just smile and smile. All I can say he just so perfect this night. Gentleman and protactive.

Ah, why I being like this? Why my mind always think about him. No, I don't want to say this is love. I don't want to fall in love with anyone. I love 'my secret admirer'  I love how he always brighten up my day with his small note. My heart kept wonder who is him? Now, I can't stop thinking about Jaejin. So, this is what we call love. Eventhough, we just met we still miss them. It hard to say but I don't know since when my heart created love towards Jaejin. I really wished he is the writer of the note. I hope I'm your Sunshine Girl.

 

Hoya POV

       " Jaejin!"

      " Oh, Nicole. Why?"

     " Thanks about yesterday. I really really enjoy it."

     " Really?! Good to hear it. Nicole, I've to send this report. So, I've to go now. See ya."

     " Okay."

'About yesterday?!' So, something happen yesterday. 'Damn!' He so advanced and fast than me. Nicole seem happy not just happy she smile every second this day. Argh!! No way! I can't lost. NO!!

I quickly called Nicole before Jaejin comeback.

     " Nicole!"  I waved my hands

    " Yes, why Hoya?"

     " Can we study together?"

     " Can, come on."

Nicole sat on her chair and she took several books then she turned her body towards me. I smiled.

     " Erm, Nicole. Can you teach me this topic? I know you expert in this topic."

     " Okay, let me highlight some important note first. Can I borrow your highlighter?"

     " Of course can. Here." I took out my yellow highlighter and gave it to her. She look so shocked and stared at me and the highlighter. I felt guilty,

      " Nicole, do you hate this colour? I can change it to blue or pink colour."

       " No! I love it. I really love it."

Nicole started to highlight some important notein my text book. I saw Jaejin entered our class with smile, but after he saw Nicole with me his smile dissapeared. He headed to us.

          " Nicole!"

           " Jaejin! How your report?"

           " Totally good, thanks for lend your hand to help me in this project."

           " No problem Jaejin"

He talked to Nicole but his eyes totally at me. ' I don't scared with your stared Jaejin.'

            " We can go back together right?"

            " Yes, like we always do. Why do you asking me again Jaejin?"

            "  Maybe, do you want to go back with this guy."

Jaejin pointed to me. Nicole lool guilty the she said,

             " I'll go back with you, Jaejin."

Jaejin look shocked, I felt like I'm totally lost in this game.

 

Nicole POV

I must told Jaejin, that I already know who is 'my secret admirer'. I'm totally happy with this, but I don't know if I can choose between both of them. I'm fall in love with the mystery writer, I love Jaejin manner when he with me and I like Hoya style. He look so hot. So, who I should choose?

          " Nicole!"

         " Oh, Jaejin. You look so happy. Why?"

       " Because yesterday was the best day in my life."

      " Jaejin, you exaggerated the things."

      " No, I totally mean it."

I smile, " Oh, Jaejin do you remember about my secret admirer?"

       " Yes, you tell me you get a small note every week right?"

       "  Yes, and now I know who is the writer."

         " Who?!"

 

Jaejin POV

My heart thumping so hard when Nicole said she already know who is the writer . Will her guess going to be true?

        " Who?!"

        " Hoya!" Nicole shouted happily.

I felt so shocked when Nicole shouted Hoya name.

       " Ho...ya? How do you know it was him?"

         " Because the writer love highlight his notes with yellow highlight. Hoya also love yellow highlight. Coincidence right?"

        " It just coincidence, you can't assume the writer is Hoya just by that clue."

        " Jaejin, I'm sure that will be Hoya."

Nicole ran away and left me alone on the street.

         " How this thing turn out like this. If the writer is Hoya, then what will happen to me. Nicole please..."

My tears streamed down on my cheeks without I realized.

 

* I don't know why this chapter so long XD keep comment okay*