I Did Wrong

Mystery of Love

[Chapter 2]

 

Seunghyun POV

I kept thinking about the girl who I helped 2 days ago. I didn't know why I helped her that night. Maybe I can feel what she feel that night. I still remember the incident where I meet her in Seoul City, she look so sad and she wearing wet clothes, and the worst part was everyone thought she's crazy. No one want to help her, I felt so sympathy seeing her like that.

[flashback]

       " Excuse me miss, what are you doing here? " I saw her crying so hardon the street. She quickly wiped her tears roughly, pretend that nothing happen.

        " You think I'm crazy? Do you really think I'm crazy?! Answer me! " she shaking my hand violently. I didn't know what to answer her. She look like a crazy girl because she wearing wet clothes and walking on the street in the Winter, but I don't think she's crazy. She look normal but seem full of problems.

     " I think you also think I'm crazy right? Leave me alone." She left me alone, I can see she shivering from cold, I quickly catch her and grabbed her hand. I took off my jacket and put it on her body.

      " Come on, let me send you home." She didn't believe it but I holding her hand and slowly went to my car. I waited in her home until she finished took a bathed, I waited until she really fall asleep. I put my hand on her forehead and I feel her body feel so hot. I took care of her, I'm afraid if she need something.

[end of flashback]

 

       " Mr. Song" my secreatary called my name and I feel so shocked. I'm spacing out again. I sighed.

      " Ah yes, why Da Hae?"

     " This is file you need sir."

    " Thank you."

Wow, I really can't stop thinking about her. I'm under her spell, in the end my lips can't stop calling out her name. Can we meet again?

 

I went to the bar like always, like a fool even today I can't stop drinking. Still, this break up is so sudden to me. ' Ungrateful girl!'. I pounded the table. I'm tired thinking about that b****h. She really make my heart burned. I should forget her.

      " One cup of wine please." that voice, I think I know. I quickly look at my left. That girl, who I meet her two days ago. The mysterious  girl who I can't stop thinking about her.

      " First time?" I asked her, she smiled to me.

     " Yes, you Seunghyun right?"

     " Yes, the boy who helping you that night."

     " This is your wine, miss."

     " Ah, thank you." She took rhe wine and wanted to drink it, but I quickly took her wine and drink it.

     " You better not drink this. You want to calm your heart right? We should go to the place that we can feel peace. I know I can't stop you from drinking cause I did the same way, but you know, you better not try this. Come on,follow me." I paid the bills.

      " Where we want to go?"

     " The place that you can feel peace." She laughed and then smile.

     " I think you should said 'we' because I think you've to relax your mind too right?" I laughed, she's right. I want to forget her. Now, I know why I felt so sympathy towards her because we get through the same thing.

      " I'm sorry but I still didn't know your name yet right?"

     " Oh, my name is Kang Jiyoung. Nice to meet you."

     " Can I asked something?" she noded her head.

    " Why you wearing wet clothes that day?" She laughed out loud,

    " You're crazy I want to wear wet clothes in Winter. I'm still normal." She took a deep breath then she continued, " My clothes soaking because my ex-boyfriend pour water to mu face. Because I'm too angry with him, I pour the water to myself. That's why my clothes wet."

I just noded my head, I brought her to my Lake House, far away from any disruption.

     " Wow, this place is so beautiful." I smiled, she felt so happy, without I realized my heart created love towards her. Everything seem so fine with her. She's  maybe not trendy but she has nice heart. Everytime I look at her face I can felt peace.

     " Seunghyun, I forget something."

     " What?"

     " Your jacket, you left in my house. Here."

    " Oh, I've searching for it. Thank you."

Both of us spending our time in my Lake House. We've great time together.

     " I want to live here forever." Jiyoung screamed happily.

      " What your job?"

      " I'm working as writer, because of that I'm not trendy like country girl."

     " That's the reasons he break up with you?" She noded her head slowly.

    " What about you?"

    " She work as a model. So she have a package that every girl dream; look, good body, tall, trendy and popular. Because too popular she become greedy and player. The worst part was she was a gold digger."

I saw she noded her head hearing my story just like an innocent girl.

     " Jiyoung, do you want to go back now?" I felt really guilty asked her that question. I should let her to stay here.

    " What about you? I don't care. I just follow you."  I sighed, if I don't have many work I'll spent all day long with her but I can't have the chance.

      " I'm so sorry Jiyoung. I've many work to do."

      " What's your job?"

     " I'm CEO in Brilliant Holding."

     " Ah no wonder you've many work to do. It's okay. We can go back now."

    " Again, I'm really sorry for sending you back in the middle of night. We should stay here."

   " No, I'm okay. Actually I want to thank you for bring me here. I really love this place. If we meet again, can you bring me here?"

   " Of course. I can bring you everyday."

She smiled, her dimple make her smile more sweet than honey.