Because of Love

Mystery of Love

[Chapter 3]

 

Woohyun POV

My tears fall out again, I close my eyes. I wished when I opened my eyes, you'll be by my side, but it just only my hope. The days that you aren't here becomes a memory like yesterday. It burden me so much. One day, just only one day, if only my hand can wiped your tears then I'll tell you everything. Because I can't live without you. I really missed you, I want you back.

[ Flashback]

      " Nam Woohyun, is that your name?" Why this guy asked my name? I felt so weird. Who is this guy? What he want from me?

      " Yes, why? Do you have any problem with me?"

      " My name is Lee Hongki." He took off his hand to shake hand with me. I gave him a death stare. he smiled.

      " What do you want? Tell me."

      " You don't have any problem with me, but your girlfriend; Seungyeon the one who having problem with me."

     " How do you know my girlfriend is Seungyeon? Do you stalking us?"

     " Yes I do. Leave her, if you don't want anything happen to your family."

     " If I don't want! What you can do?!"

He laughed out loud. He took off several pictures from his pocket and gave it to me.

       " That's my mother and sister!"  I felt so shocked when look at the pictures. The pictures show that my mother and sister were kidnapped by him with and hands were tied.

       " Let them go!" I screamed and grabbed his collar. He just smiled

        " Then, let Seungyeon too."

        " How dare you!" I punched him. What he want?! That little punk really make me angry. He get up slowly, and wiped the blood on the corner of his mouth.

       " You can punch me more. Come on! But your family will be paid for what you did to me! If you still stubborn can I involved Seungyeon too?!"

        " You, little punk!" I fisted my hand, he laughedand said,

        " I give you three days to think, after that we'll see again. If you let Seungyeon go, then I'll let your family too. But if not, your family will die."

        " Why you want Seungyeon?! Why you want to take my girl?! I don't even know who you are!"

        " Because I want to be with her. I'm sorry if I've to do this, but for your information I'll do anythingto get what I want. Think about it carefully okay."

He left me, I punched my fist to the wall. My hand was bleeding but my heart hurt. I don't know what to do. I cried, I can't choose. Why should be me? Who are the guy?! I can't let anyone know this matter even Seungyeon. I don't want he hurt my family. Now, I don't know what to do. This is too cruel! I can't live without Seungyeon but I need my family.

          " ARGHH!!!"

[ end of flashback]

           " Woohyun."

           " Huh?" I felt so shocked, I spacing out again. My sighed become stronger. I can't do anything, I can't forget Seungyeon. She still in my heart, mind and soul.

            " Do you remember her right?" asked Sungyeol.

            " Yes. How could I forget her. This is not fair! Who are the mysterious guy?!"

            " Listen to me, I think you should start follow him and Seungyeon. You cannot trust him, what if he hurt Seungyeon? You must investigate this matter, no matter what happen. You can't just seat here forever. You must do something, fight for her! Hope you'll success."

Sungyeol patted my shoulder, I thanked to him. He gave me such a brilliant idea. I should follow him. What he is doing with Seungyeon? I really cannot forgive him. ' Lee Hongki, you're my enemy now. I remember your face clearly. I hope you didn't regret because you decide a real war between us. I'll take back my Seungyeon! No matter what happen. I'll never let you win this battle! She is MINE!'