A Song for You

Mystery of Love

[Chapter 6]

 

Hara POV

I played the song again and again. That show how much I miss Minhwan. The song that he wrote for me, he hoped that he can play it for me, can make me smile and make me felt special again. But all of that now are just a hope that can be fulfilled. Minhwan is no longer here, he already left me. It really shocked and I cannot accept it but now I tried to accept the brutal reality.

   " Minhwan...why must be you..." tears fall again, even  already promised to myself that I  will never cry again, but this tears seem cannot be stopped.

 " I felt like in heaven when I'm with you. Everything is just so beautiful. But now, I've to face all the things alone..."

Yuri cannot stand seeing Hara like that. Even she's now a bit better than past of 2 years ago,but it's still hurt to look at her. She always faking her smile to gain more strengh but then she will cried alone. That's really hurting her heart.

 " Hara, don't cry ok. I'm always with you. No matter what happen I'm will always beside you. I can be your crying shoulders. So,don't worry ok." Yuri hugged Hara and tried to comfort her. Hara hugged her back, Hara felt so lonely right now.

 " Yuri, thank you. You're really nice. Thank you so much..." Yuri hugged me more tightly, she patting my back. I tried to calm down myself, but why reality is too brutal for me. Everything seem become more dull now. Even Yuri is here but the feel still is not same anymore. I know I should move on but...Minhwan why it must be you..

 

Dongwoo entered the florist shop with a sweet smile.

  " Hara, how are today?" His question make me smiled. His presence really help me to overcome this sadness.

 " I'm fine doctor Dongwoo. Hey Dongwoo, where is your workplace?" I asked Dongwoo. He seem shocked with my sudden question.

 "Why, Hara?" He asked me with a curious look.  I just smiled, I don't know but it seem like I want to know more about him. 

 " Nothing, I just want to know." 

" Ok dear honey. I'll tell you but after I get your kiss. Can I?" Dongwoo smiled and he showed his cheeks. I blushed for awhile

  " Babo!" I smacked his arms. He just laughed and making a face to me. Sometimes, he really reminds of Minhwan. The way they acted almost similar but they still a different person. It will be so ridiculous if I hope something absurd like want Dongwoo become my Minhwan. He still Dongwoo. 

 " Just kidding Hara." Dongwoo still laughed. Sometimes Dongwoo words can make my heart flutter. I don't know why? Is this a love? I'm just scared to fall in love again. I'm scared!

 " Hara you want to know my workplace right? Here." Dongwoo gave me his name card. I smiled, and say thanks to him. He just so nice. It feel strange, really strange. Am I fallen for him?

  

 " Hara, so why you asked him like that?" Yuri smiled to me, and I blushed but I still acted like nothing happen.

 " Erm...what do you say Yuri?" I feel nervous because I did not know why my heart beat so fast.

 " Hara, don't act fool. You ask him about his work right? Don't tell me you want to know more about him. Hara?" Yuri question make me silent. I just don't know but I feel different when with him. I can felt very happy.

  " No Yuri, I still didn't think to know more about him. I just...ask...nothing special." Yuri smiled, she really can read me and I really cannot lied her.

 " I really know who you are Hara. Don't try to fool me." I ran away and she chased me. I love Yuri, I really cannot live if she also left me.

 

Dongwoo POV

[flashback]

 " Hey Minhwan, what kind of girl she is. She seem nice. " Minhwan smiled, everytime we talked about Hara he will be really happy. I can saw that he really love that girl. I'm kind of jealous with their relationship. Seem like Hara can bring happiness to Minhwan and he slowly forget about his past that totally make his hurt.

 " She really nice. I really love her, and I can't live without her. She give me happiness and strenght. Her presence really help me a lot." Minhwan stared at her picture then he smiled. Ah, he really happy right now. I can felt it and I'm happy too.

 " Oh, so she so special to you?" I just want to . Minhwan is really naive boy so I'm always

 " Yeah, really special. Every song I used to sing for my piano competition are the songs for her. I made the songs just for her. That's why I can play piano very well because I'm always thinking about her whenever I  started to play it." Minhwan went to bedroom, he told me he want to rest. He practiced since morning so I know why he felt really tired. I took Hara picture and stared at it

 " Hara...eh?" I stared to her picture, it's kind of crazy but seem like I like her ever since I saw her picture. Eventhough I never meet her but her beautiful and warm smile really can melt my heart. I just hope we didn't ever meet, because if we meet I might end up with falling in love with her. I know my love is forbidden and unrequited love but I can't help it.

  [end of flashback]

  " Mr Kim, please settle this work ok. I'll leave it to you." 

 " Ok Boss, you can count on me."

I continued with my work, eventhough it's a lunch hour but I didn't want to stop it. I cannot leave my seat. Work is important. Someone enter my room without my permission, I just ignore it. Maybe my secreatary want something.

 " Hey Dongwoo, it's a lunch hour. Let's eat together. You can continued your work after this right? But what if you fall sick. You can't continue it. So, let's eat. Come on!"

I lifted my head, a very familiar voice and scent, so it must Hara! Yeah, I'm right she is Hara. She really come to my office. I really didn't expect this.

 " Hara? What are you doing here?" With my confused look I asked her. She chuckle a little,

 " Don't make a face like that, Dongwoo. It's very funny. Actually,I send a customer order around this area. So I just come here to take a look. " She smiled, and indeed so beautiful.No wonder I can fall in love with that smile. I holding her hand gently

 " Come on, let's eat together." We holding hands to the nearest cafe.

  " So Hara, is Yuri alone in your florist shop now?"

 " No, we hire a new staff. So, we can relax a bit." 

" Oh, but you know you really suprise me with your sudden presence. I'll get heart attack." I laughed but really she really suprise me. So unpredictable. She also laughed and she drink her juice before she gave me a replied.

 " I thought I already said to you that I want to go to your office."

 " Yeah, but it's still kind of suprise me. You didn't even give me a warning. "  I laughed again then I said " but Hara I kind of like it. You come to see me."

I can see she blushing but she know how to cover it. She just showed me her sweet smile that can melt anyone. Slowly I touched her hand hold it. She didn't refused or hate it what I did. She just let me hold her hand. So, I think this is my best chance to confess to her.

 " Hara, you're different from other girl I met. There is something about you that I really can't explain. You're charming the way you are. You just so special and amazing. and I really want to know more about you."

She smiled, she took a deep breath before she replied to me.

 " Dongwoo, you know I felt really crushed when Minhwan left me. but your presence really help me to overcome this sadness and to start a new life. Thank you. I also hope the same thing. I want to know more about you too. You're different."

Without I realized I kissed her. Yes, I kissed her in the cafe and in public. That's totally my reflex to her answer. She seem shocked with my sudden kiss. It's also shocked me, it's not even in my planning. She cover . I felt so shy with my action.

 " Dongwoo?" Her face totally tell everything. I can't stand so I left her alone. It is because I thought she angry with me. I hate myself for the incident.

 " I'm sorry Hara."I bowed to her and left. Hara chased me to the sidewalk, I cannot hide my embrassement. She grabbed my hand to stop me. I shocked and turn to her with my guilty look.

 " I'm sorry Hara for kissing you. I just can't control myself." I thought she will throw her anger to me but she just smile,

 " No worry. I didn't blame you. Sometime I kind of hope that you'll kiss me." She still smiled. Hara? Is she serious? She hope like that? It's mean she also like me right?

Raindrop hit my face, at first it juat a drizzly rain but it become more heavy. I hold Hara's hand and run away.

 " Hara, we should go somewhere. Rain become more heavy. You'll catch cold." But Hara pulled my hand to stop from running. I turned to Hara and suddenly she grabbed my collar and kiss me.

Hara? Then she let me go

 " Hara?" I asked her with disbelief face.

 " I always dream to kiss someone like this. In the pouring rain and in the sidewalk. It will be more romantic. Don't you think so?" I smiled, it's really look like in the movie.

 "Yeah, I'm also think it'll be more romantic. Do you want to do it again? This time no suprise kiss. We'll do it properly."

 

Hara POV

I feel my heart beating so fast. In this pouring just two of us. Other people already run away because they did not want to get wet. I noded my head slowly. I can feel Dongwoo's hand on my back,he pulled me more closer to him. and he lower his head. I closed my eyes and our lips meet.

Such an intense kiss, I never kiss like this even with Minhwan. Dongwoo really a good kisser. The feel totally different like I didn't want to end this. I held out my breath, I can't get enough with this. My body feel really hot and my face turned red. Dongwoo pulled me slowly. He is so amazing, I can see he feel so shy after kiss me. We hold hands and headed to his car with wet clothes.He send me to the florist shop. We didn't even talk in the car. Maybe because we still shy.

 " Hara!" Yuri yelling to me and showed her angry face to me. I'm blushing, am I daydreaming again?

 " Sorry, sorry. I didn't hear you. Why?" Then Yuri smiled

  " It's ok. If you sick just rest ok. Reen can handle your job." I shaking my head.

   " No, I'm ok. " Yuri stared at me. I feel weird. " Why? Did I did something wrong?"

 " No, but I can feel something happen between you and Dongwoo."

" Like what?"

 " Hara, I'm your best friend right? You didn't want to tell me." Yuri pretend to sulk, She really cute.

 " I'm just shy. Ok but promise to me it  just between two of us."

  " Of course." I told Yuri the secret between Dongwoo and I. She then scream because of excitement. " Really! That was hot Hara!"

 " Yuri! Reen can hear you."

 " Oppss sorry Hara. I'm just so happy for you."

Yuri thanks, you really my precious friend. I hugged Yuri. She know what I felt, the only person who can understand me completely.

I cannot sleep, I kept thinking about him. Why? Am I already fall for him? I sighed..I don't know my real feelings. but that kiss was so hot. Really! Such a passionate kiss. This is weird, I felt like Minhwan alive again . He is just like Minhwan.

 

Dongwoo POV

I touched my lips.Yes, I already kiss her and that kiss was so real. There is no way she faking it right. But I felt guilty to Minhwan..Minhwan I promise to you, I'll take care of her. I promise. I really crazy about her. She really amazing. No wonder Minhwan you can fall deep in love with her. Should I propose her to become my lover. I really hope she could open her heart again. I'll heal it Hara, I promised.

Hara...since the first time I saw your picture, I already like you. I didn't know that we will destiny to meet, to know eachother and maybe to fall in love with each other. All of this, I should thanks Minhwan. He seem connected us to meet. This is something that I never imagine. You're once my best friend lover but now I really love you. I cannot live without you. I hope you will give me chance to open your heart.

I dialled her number. With thumping heart I waited for her to answer my call.

 " Hello?" Her voice really lovely.

 " Hello Hara, Dongwoo here."

 " Ah Dongwoo. Why? Anything happen?'

 " No, nothing happen. I just...miss you, Hara." I can hear she chuckle and I smiled, I know that's the way she hid her shyness.

 " But Dongwoo...we just met this evening."

 " Yeah..but still I miss you...and.."

 " And?"

'That was a hot kiss' I want to say that but it seem my mouth locked. My heart beat so fast. I just want to know what she think about that kiss.

 " That kiss..I felt so real. I never kiss someone so passionately like that."

 " Ah...that kiss? It was real....ah Dongwoo. I need to go. See you again ok."

Hara, your answer really satiesfied me. I think I'm ready to confess to yo and tell you that I really love you.

 

Hara POV

It's already two days since 'the kiss day'. He come once to my florist shop, but I was not there. So I think I want to give him a suprise again. Lunch with him again. I just felt so happy when I'm with him. He really remain me of Minhwan. Dongwoo...

I entered his office and go to reception counter.

  " Miss, is Mr Kim still here?"

  " Wait a minute miss."

  " Ok"

The girl dialled Dongwoo's room. It's seem he already went out. So I can't meet him again.

  " Miss, sorry Mr. Kim alreday went out. You can write down your message here." I noded my head and start to write a simple note to him

 ' Hey Dongwoo, it's me Hara. It seem you already went out. What a bad timing.. He..

but nevermind give me a call after you receice this ok.'

I gave the note to the girl, she took the note and my things and put aside. I turned around to the lif, before I headed back. But something caught my eyes. I saw Dongwoo just went out from the lif. I want to call him but suddenly a girl grabbed his hand. And...and Dongwoo hugged her. What is this? Is this a reality or just a my nightmare?! Dongwoo hug a girl? My tears fall down. I can't believe this.

I go to the reception counter and took back my present to her. The girl seem confused. I ran back to my florist shop.

I felt crushed, seem like he lied to me. What the meaning of that passionate kiss you gave to me? Dongwoo! I ran and ran without I realizing I crushed Yuri. Both of us fall down. but my tears still flowing though my cheeks.

  "Hara? Why? What happen?" I cannot answer her. I hugged Yuri and cried. Yuri hugged me back. She patted my back.

  " Hara, whatever happen. Remember I'll always beside you ok. So, don't be afraid." I just noded my head. Yuri, Dongwoo lied me..but the word stucked it didn't want to come out. After that,I don't know what happen. I woke up and found I already in my room and Yuri stayed with me. Sorry Yuri for always troubling you.