I Did Wrong

Mystery of Love

[Chapter 3]

 

Myungsoo POV

      " Damn!" I punched the wall. Blood streamed down from my hand. I don't care it anymore, after the incident last month I felt lost even Nana with me. I thought my life still not complete. I need 'my girl'. I need her! Now I know she really important to me. Nana also left me and I felt so regret. ' Jiyoung, I was wrong. Please comeback to me again.'

Eventhough I tried to endure, it's begging me to bring you back. It wants to see you. Not knowing that you don't even look at me now. I felt my life more darker now. Somebody please save me.

I bought a bouquet of roses and also chocolate. I pinned a small note with it;

       " Jiyoung, please forgive me. Please complete my life again. I beg you."

                                                                                     - Myungsoo-

I left the roses and the chocolate in her mail box. I hope she will take it before somebody else take it before her. I want to go back but something caught my eyes. Yes, I saw a guy took the roses and press the bell button. I waited curiously. I wanted to know who are the boy. I never know Jiyoung already have someone else because she really shy and rarely have any boy friends in her college.

I saw Jiyoung invited him, that make me more curious. I went back to Jiyoung's house slowly. The way Jiyoung chatting with him like they already know for a long time. I headed to my home but my mind still full of thought about the guy with Jiyoung. ' Who are the guy?' ' What kind of relationship they have?'

Even they close, but I don't want to give up too. I know deep in her heart she still in love with me. I want you back. I must get you back! Must! Everyday I'll send roses and chocolate to soft her heart. So, she can accept me back.

One day, our fate draw us together, I quickly catch her and grabbed her wrist.

           " Jiyoung, I'm so happy seeing you." I wanted to embrace her tightly on my arms but she quickly pushed me.

           " Jiyoung..."

           " Myungsoo, stop sending the roses and chocolate to me. Listen to me carefully, I'll said to you. So, you'll understand it! I don't want you back! So stop it now, Myungsoo!  I'm tired Myungsoo, I'm tired with you. I never think or dream I'll be back to you. I really don't hope and i don't want it. So, go on with your life because I'll live on too."

Jiyoung left me but I catched her and grabbed her hand to stop her. I started to beg her;

            " Jiyoung, I really need you. Now, I know you're really important to me. Please I beg you, Please comeback to me."

             " No! We're over!" I still holded her hand, I don't want to let go her hand.

             " Myungsoo, please don't do this to me. Please let me go."

            " Who are you?!" I felt somebody pushed me. I stared to him.

            " Then, who are you?!" I asked him back.

            " I'm her friend. Who are you? Don't ever think you can distrub her because you've to face me!"

 I grabbed his collar,

             " For your information, I'm her BOYFRIEND! So stay away from her!!"

             " Myungsoo!!" Jiyoung yelled to me, and I let him go. But still I really hate him. He was the guy who I saw in Jiyoung's house a week ago.

              " Remember, you not her boyfriend anymore. You're her ex-boyfriend. She don't want you back. So, leave and don't distrub her again."

I saw the guy put his hand on her shoulder, and Jiyoung lend her head on his chest. I stared tothem until their shadow completely dissapear from my sight.

I'll never give up to get you back. You can say you're over me. But you can lied your heart. I must speed up my step.

 

 

 

 

* okay, i've updated all chapter 3 before my vacation. So, maybe next week i'll update chapter 4. Please comment <333