I Did Wrong

Mystery of Love

[ Chapter 6 ]

 

Jiyoung POV

Even after 8 months Seunghyun in hospital, but I still can't help from always miss him. Even if I visited him almost everyday but the feel really different. Maybe now my life a bit more better with Myungsoo helped, I cannot imagined my life without Myungsoo. He helped me to gain back my strength to comeback to become a strong woman. My article, my novel almost everything didn't have any progression. I know I should separated personal life and work but Seunghyun just too precious to me. I can't do anything, if my mind still thinking about him.

  " Kang Jiyoung, where is your latest article. I can understand your situation and I think I already give you a very long time but until now I can't see your progression. The article supposed to be on my desk yesterday right? I can't tolerate with you anymore. Seem like you can't write anything anymore. So, maybe I should let you go."

  " What do you mean by that, Madam?"

  " You're fired from this job."

  " But.."

  " No but, I fed up with you. You can't handle your situation. I'm so sorry Jiyoung. There is more talented writers out there who are not going to ignore their job. I'm not so cruel, you can pack your things this day. You can leave tomorrow. Dismissed."

I lost my job as a writer?! What is this? This is absurd?! I lost my words, everything happen to fast. How could she done this to me? I packed my things slowly. I ignored hateful glare from everyone. They just didn't know what I feel. I didn't know where to go. This is like a nightmare to me. 

  " Arghh!" I'm felt really depressed, I want someone hugged me so badly. Seunghyun? Where is he? Myungsoo? I can't see any light again. My hope, my dream all crashed with just one big blow. I can't be a writer again. I went to Lake House , the place where I can feel peace even for a moment. I sat on the couch there, I can felt the zephyr blowing. It felt really nice.

 

Myungsoo POV

I rented Jiyoung a house that really near to my house. It is because it will become more easier for me to take care her. She also cannot live in her house now. Too many memories there, too many even memories with me.

   " She really late this day. Usually around this time she already at home." I felt uneasy, did something happen to her? Please don't make it real. I love her so much even she didn't love me anymore. It still doesn't matter because I really want to take care her. I waited for her in front of my house, I cannot wait any longer. It alreday one and half hour she late from usual. I took mu coat and ready to find her. I locked my house and headed to main road.

  " Jiyoung?" I saw her, I grabbed her hand because she seem didn't realized me there.

  " Oh!" She look suprised with my action, I felt sorry because make her scared.

  " Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Did something happen? You come really late today. I'm afraid if something bad happen to you." Her face look really sad. Is this because of Seunghyun again or maybe something else? I really can't tell. But still she forced to smiled like always, she hide her pain behind her smile

  " I'm okay. Nothing to worry. Well I've a meeting with my boss. I didn't know it will took a long time." I felt really relieved. She didn't even get any hurt so it fine.

  " If you've to comeback this late, just call me. I accompany you."

  " It's ok. I'm fine. Myungsoo, I'm sorry I want to go home first. Sorry to make you worry." I just smiled, after I'm sure she enter her house then I enter my house. It's already 11.30 p.m. She really late this day and it's really scared me.

I switch on my laptop and started to finish my work. Time flies so fast and I didn't even realized it's already 1.00 a.m. I yawned, I switch off my laptop and prepared to sleep.  My phone ringing, I wonder who will call me this late. I took my phone and I almost jumped in suprised when I saw Jiyoung name in incoming call. I pressed the button with thumping heart. What happen? My mind full of questions for her but seem like I can't asked her.

   " Hello Jiyoung, why? Do you want anything?"

  " I waited for you to open your door."

  " Wh.." She already hung up the phone. I ran to the door and open it. Jiyoung standing there like a frozen doll. " Hey, what happen?" Silent.." Ah, nevermind hust come in." I holded her hand, she just followed my steps. Her face look so pale. " You already eat?" No answer.This  really can make me go crazy. Why she like this again? I hear her voice really slow and tears already fall down.

  " Myungsoo...what I'm supposed to do?...I lost my job....Why my life like this?..I" Before she finished I alreday hugged her tightly. I never want to see her face like this again. She already going through many things. Why it happen again? I kissed her forehead and wiped her tears.

  " It's okay. I'm always here, beside you. Don't worry ok." She cried again and her sobbing become more louder and mu hugged become more tighter. Her sadness is my sadness and her happiness is my happiness. I wiped her tears again, she also become more calmer.

  " Myungsoo, can I sleep with you tonight?" What? Seem like misheard something . " It's not like what you think. It's just I.."

  " Come on, I know what do you mean. You lonely right? I'll never did something that you might hate me again. I didn't want to be hate by you again. It's hurt so much." Jiyoung hugged me tightly, I smiled.

 

Jiyoung POV

Myungsoo bring me to his bedroom and told me to sleep on his bed. " Jiyoung, I'll never do anything bad to you. So I'll sit there ok." I grabbed his wrist,

   " Just stay here, with me. Only for this night." He then noded his head and hugged me. I didn't realized anything, maybe I sleep in his arms. I woke up and saw Myungsoo's face and he still hugging me. I blushed, I remember last night, I'm the one who wanted he sleep with me. He didn't even touch me, he just hugging me. That's a relieved. I whisper to his ear slowly, " Myungsoo-ah.." He opened his eyes, and yawned, I smiled with his actions

  " Oh, you already wake up. Did you feeling more better?" I noded and smiled, 

  " Thanks.." He smiled,

   " It's nothing, Ah today I'll bring you to my sister's cafe. You'll work there. I already contact her."

  " But..."

  " There is no but, I think you just need some fresh air. Cafe is a good start and don't forget to smile . Beacuse you'll look more beautiful when you smile." I smiled and chuckled to his sweet words, he really can make girls' heart flutter. " That's really beautiful. Now get ready, we'll headed there after breakfast."

His sister totally nice and I can work easily with her helped, I felt really happy.

 

Seunghyun POV

Finally I wake up from a very long sleep. My body felt really weak. The doctors and nurses come to check my improvement. Then they smiled, seem like I made an improvement.

  " You really suprised us Mr. Song." I forced to smiled even it's still hard for me.

   " So, doctor when I'll be discharged?"

   " Not so soon. Maybe after one week. We've to monitor you. You still weak."

   " One more thing. Can you keep this secret from my fiancee."

   " Why?"

  " I just want to give a suprised. Just acted like I'm still coma."

 

After one week.

I really happy this day, the doctor told me that I can discharged from hospital. What a wonderful day. I can't wait to suprised Jiyoung. I miss her so much.

  " You recover more faster than what we imagine."

  " Maybe the power of love." I laughed, the doctor just smiled.

   " Ah, if you want to visit her, I think she already move out from her house. This is her new address."

   " Thank you. This totally help me." I took a piece of paper from the doctor and hugged him. He already helped me a lot. I took  taxi and went to Jiyoung new house. I don't know why she had to move out from her house. Definitely many more things about her I don't know. Anything can happen in 8 months I coma.Who knows right? I have a faith to her taht she will never leave me alone.

I paid the taxi driver and took a step to her house. Just across this road and I finally can meet, hug and kiss her. I really miss her so much. Jiyoung just wait for me.

I saw a very familiar figure ran to someone and it's Jiyoung, my heart race crazily. I want to crossed the road, so I can hug her but then she hugged someone. Yes, she hugged that boy, her ex-boyfriend, Myungsoo. She look totally happy, really happy. What's going on? Are not you my fiancee? You already get tired from waiting, Jiyoung?  I crossed the road and hide myself to hear their conversation.

   " Myungsoo, thank you very much. I'm really happy now. You're right, I really need some fresh air. Writing also can make me suffocated. Thank you." She still hugged him and Myungsoo look totally happy,

  " Welcome, so let's celebrate it. Should we?" Jiyoung noded and they headed to one of the houses, maybe Myungsoo's house. My heart ache so much.

   " Jiyoung, do you really like this? Do you really didn't want me again? Then, I'll leave." I leave their houses and headed to my house. Today supposed to be a really wonderful day for me but it totally become one of my worst day. 

 

 

 

Author note : I'm very sorry for late update. Totally busy..so as a gift to all the readers I update 2 chapter this day..I promised I will update more often..miannsad