I Only Look at You

Mystery of Love

[Chapter 1]

 

Gyuri make her step to the garden, she let the winds waving her curly hair. Her hair that someone love it very much.

 

Gyuri POV

I tried to calm myself in the garden but I can't. Even when I close my eyes, I can see you. Even when I block my ears, I still can hear you. How did you become like this? Again, today I still waiting for you in 'our' place, but why you didn't coming?

I cried again, I don't know how many times this tears falling for you, but you can't see it right? My body shivering because I still cannot accept the fact that you already left me alone.

       " Miss, are you okay?" I heared someone called my name, I tried to lifted up my head.

        " Yes, don't worry. I'm fine." I tried to give him a little smile but I can't. Seem to hard for me to smile even a bitter smile. He held out his hand for me to shake.

       " My name is Sunggyu, " he smiled.

       " I'm Gyuri." i swallowed hard.

       " Nice name, nice to meet you. Can I seat?" he asked and pointed the seat beside me, I still didn't answer him but he already beside me.

       " Drink?" he gave me can drink, which i hate the most. I shook my head, and he noded his head signal that he understand it.

        " Why you crying like crazy? Break up? I guess yes." he smiled and still drinks his drink. I stared at him. ' Who are you?!' my heart screamed out loud but I can't say it.

        " Come on, don't feel so sad, sooner or later you will get your new boyfriend. Couple, break up are part of life." I feel like he just come here and wanted to burn my heart. I stand up and yelling at him

        " You! Just get out from my life! Don't bother try to advise me, eat your words." I ran away from the garden. Who are the guy? Why he say like to me? He know me?

My phone ringing and Eunjung name appear on the screen.

        " Gyuri-ah, where are you? I'm so worried about you. Come back quickly." I can't said a words, just my tears fall out and my mouth seem locked.

       " Gyuri!"

       " I'm on the way, wait for me."  I hung the phone, I think this is the right time to move on from this delusional world to reality world. I promise to myself I didn't want to cry again.  Eventhough I hate what Sunggyu said, but he's right. I've to say goodbye to Jonghun. I have to face reality, I have tolive without him beside me again. I have to do that.

        " Jonghun-ah, I'm happy with my life now!" I screamed happily, eventhough this tears still want to fall out, I quickly wiped it.

Sunggyu smiled, he really happy when he saw Gyuri smiled.

          "I waiting for you, we will meet again. I'm sure for that." Sunggyu smiled before he left Gyuri place. He didn't know since when he started to care about her, maybe because of her tears make his heart weak.

 

        "