I Only Look at You

Mystery of Love

[Chapter 4]

 

Gyuri POV

One year already passed and this break up still awful to me, and since that day, I've never got to see you again. I hate to say this but I really miss you. Eventhough I hate you but I can't forget you. What's left for me are only tears. No matter how much I tried to get out, I can't see anyone but you.

      " Gyuri, come on let's go. You're alright?"

     " Yeah...I'm fine. Come on, Sunggyu."

I packed my things quickly, I've a date with Sunggyu. Yes, I'm already couple with him but I still can't forget Jonghun. What can I do?

 

Sunggyu POV

I still think even we're already couple about 5 month ago but Gyuri's heart still not fully mine. Her heart still written someone else name. I don't know what to do? Even she said she love me but why I still think she lie me. Gyuri, come on just forget him! I much better than him. I'll prove it.

        " Gyuri.." I waving my hand in front of her eyes. I sighed, she always spacing out. I coughed to make her realize, she look shocked and quickly acted like nothing happen.

       " Gyuri, do you still cannot accept the fact that the guy already left you? I'm your boyfriend Gyuri! Please stop thinking about him when you with me!"

       " I'm so sorry Sunggyu, I'm just tired. I've a lot of problems."

Same excuses again! I'm use with that excuses ,Gyuri.

       " What's your problems?"

Gyuri silent, she cannot answer it. My sighed become stronger.

       " Gyuri, please forget about him and wash him off from your mind. He's not meant to be with you. Please forget the love that make your ache."

      " I'm sorry Sunggyu." Gyuri took my hands and holded it tightly. She also touch my face and still say sorry. I smiled, she really know how to soft my heart.

     " Let's eat."

 

Jonghun POV

It's already one year I didn't get to see you, Gyuri. I miss her, but I can't go back to her. Yonghwa said she already have another boyfriend and she really happy with her life. It's enough for me. ' Gyuri we really not meant to be together. I'm fine here but I still can't forget you. My phone ringing and it make me back to reality world.

     " Hello"

     " Jonghun, is me Yonghwa."

     " Oh, Yonghwa. Why are you calling me?"

     " No reason, just want to know what are you doing right now? So,now I can't call you? Why?"

     " Just tell me Yonghwa, what's the matter?"

    " You don't want to go back here?"

    " No. I want to forget her."

    " But in the end do you still cannot forget her right? By the way I want to tell you all your visa are done now. You can go everywhere you want."

     " Really? I really want to go to Paris."

     " But hey, you really don't want to take a glimpse of Gyuri before you go?"

     " No. I'll be back but I don't want to see her. Thanks Yonghwa."

     " Not a big deal."

I hug the phone, if I see Gyuri it make my heart didn't want to go far away fom her. Even my heart not completely let her go but I can accept the fact now.

 

Gyuri POV

'Am I wrong? Couple with someone who I didn't love. I like everything about Sunggyu but my heart still written Jonghun name. Eventhough I hate him, but I only look at him. He just so special to me. I'm so sorry Sunggyu I'm not be honest with my feelings to you. I didn't want to hurt you after what you did to me after Jonghun left me. You lend me your shoulder when I really need someone to talk. You're nice, you treat me really well but still you can't get into my heart. I'm sorry.'

I cried, I felt so pathetic. I felt like I'm playing Sunggyu heart and feelings, but I don't want to hut him. I really love him but as a friend who I can trust.

 

Sunggyu POV

Why she still cannot forget him? What so special about him? She already be my girl, she is mine but I still feel uneasy. Her heart still not fully mine. I really love you, Gyuri. Why you can't look at me even once? I cannot stop thinking, I really didn't know what to do. I just keep hoping one day she will forget him completely. I'll wait for it.