I Only Look at You

Mystery of Love

[ Final Chapter ]

 

Sunggyu POV

Gyuri already left and I still don't know the actual reasons. I know, I'm sick but what actually happen that night. Why nobody didn't give me the proper answer? This is hurting me, and I know she will comeback to her ex-boyfriend again. What I'm supposed to do now?

  " Mr Kim someone said he really want to meet you. I already said that you didn't want to meet anyone but he.." 

  " Sunggyu-ah"

 " Please Mr,..don't disturb Mr Kim..You.."

  " It's okay Euna. Just leave us alone. We still have unsettled thing between us. Come on, we can talk outside." I step out from my office and he followed closely behind man. Yes, 'that' man Jonghun. " What do you want now Jonghun. You dissapeared and now you come back just want to take Gyuri from me?! Do you know how long I waited for her? Two years Jonghun! and now you comeback and ruined everything. Why?!" I grabbed his collar but he did not fight back, he just let me did anything that I want. Then, he smiled

  " Relax, I've a very important thing to tell you. First, you must let me go." I let him go with a harsh way. I really hate him.

  " What's the matter? You want to say that you want Gyuri back?"

  " No, more important than that. Just sit down and calm down ok." I sat down beside him but my heart still burned with him. He really good looking but why he had to leave Gyuri and now comeback like nothing happen. " I can't take care Gyuri anymore."

  " What?" I shocked with his sudden explanation.

  " I mean, I can't live any longer. So, I can't take care of her anymore. She already know about this, that's why she resigned from her work. She just want to take care me." I cannot believe his words. Are he really serious about this matter? Gyuri already know about his sickness? What is this? " You can take care her right?"

  " Yeah,.of course..but"

  " No but, I know you really love her. I'm sorry for causing you a trouble and ruined your realtionship. I really didn't mean it. I just want to see her for the last time but she found me. So, I guess I can't ran anymore. So that's why I face her. Sunggyu, I'm really sorry about everything. Now everything will going back to normal." I grabbed his hand as he wanted to leave,

  " What do you mean by normal? Gyuri really love you. Even she started to like me but you still in her heart. I can't do this."

  " You know I didn't have many times right? Stop being so foolish. Gyuri need you, but make sure you cured your illness."

  " Wait, what actually happen last night?" and the story about that day begin.

 

Jonghun POV

Gyuri why you have to forced yourself to do all of this. My sighed just become heavier. I can't do anything for you. What I supposed to do? You're too nice for me.

  " Hey.."

  " Oh Jonghun, look I'm already cook your favourite dishes. Do you like this?" I didn't reply her question yet I hugged her tightly, make her felt weird with my action. I just miss you Gyuri. " Why Jonghun? Did anything happen?"

 " I'm sorry for leaving you." She hugged me back and patted my back,

 " It's okay. Now we've each other right? Now, let's eat." She tried to released my hugged but I refused,

  " Let's stay like this for a moment. Please." Gyuri noded and we continued to warm each other body. 

 

I holded her hand tightly and we headed to Jeju Island. I think this will be the last time I will go vacation with her. I want this vacation to be most memorable things to her and as the sweetest memories that she had.

 " Jonghun-ah, we're in Jeju Island! Woah!!" She screamed happily, I can see she really happy about this idea. I hugged her and she hugged me back. We walking hand in hand and headed to hotel.

After escaping from reality for 5 days, it's time to go back to reality again. It's like I didn't want to go back to Seoul. Just let us stay like this forever. It's sad knowing the fact that I can't be together with her anymore. I just didn't want that to happen. My heart felt ached everytime I think about it.

  " Jonghun-ah" She hugged me from back. " Let's go to beach again, before we going back." She already holded my hand, and I just followed her steps. The sea breeze blowing make me felt peace for a moment. This feelings I will never forget it for entire of my life. " Jonghun, try to catch me." She already ran futher away , seeing her enjoying her time make me really happy. I just can smile and be thankful that I still have a little time for her. I tried to catch her and started to run. But then, my body really didn't react and I fall down and I can't remember anything.

Gyuri POV

Ah it's so wonerfull, I just want to live here forever with Jonghun.

   " Jonghun!" I turned my back and saw Jonghun already fall down, I shocked. Why? It can't be? No, Not now! I still need him, we still enjoying our time. How can he...I ran towards him and shakes his body violently, " Jonghun-ah! Don't leave me! Don't go..Please help me! I need help!" Someone ran to us and brought him to the nearest hospital. Please don't make it this end too quickly.

 " Miss, we don't know how long he can survive, but he really didn't have a long time. Sorry Miss." I just noded, I know. I have predicted this yet why I'm crying. This tears just cannot stop from falling down. It make me hurt than the time he leave me. Jonghun, why it must be you? I holded his hand and kiss his forehead. I love you, I don't want you leave me..Please..

I felt someone touch my face , quickly I opened my eyes. It's Jonghun! He already wake up.

  " Thank God, you already wake up. I'm really scared you know." Eventhough it's hard he still smile for me. I can see the pain in his eyes but still I can't do anything for him. " Yah, let's go to the beach again. I promised this time I'll never leave you again ok?" 

   " Tommorow morning should be ok." I smiled and kissed him. I didn't want he leave me. What should I do now?

I holded his hand tightly, the sea breeze really make us felt bless. I already promised to myself that I won't cry in front of him. I want to become more stronger. 

   " I love you." He can't control his tears, it finally fall down. I know,he didn't want to cry but he just can't stop it. I hugged him tightly,

  " babo, why are you crying? It's okay, I'm here." Eventhough I tried my best not to cry but I'm failed. My tears fall down without any sigh and my hugged become more tighter

  " Gyuri, sorry I can't shed your tears anymore." I shaked my head disagree.

  " Stop talking.." My tears cannot stop, suddenly he felt down to the ground. I guess it's really the time but I still cannot accept it. " Jonghun, don't leave me! Yah, you can't leave me!" 

  " I love you...forever.." His eyes closed for forever. My sobbing become more louder, I can't accept it. No, not my Jonghun!

 

Sunggyu POV

Gyuri send me a message, a very sad message.

 ' Sunggyu, Jonghun already left me. This time he will never comeback,.' 

So I guess it can't be help, I have to fulfilled his wish. She also my precious one. Maybe I'm just her substitute but it's okay as long as she beside me.

  " Gyuri.." She lifted up her head and hugged me. She look so miserable, more miserable than the first time we met. " Gyuri, Jonghun give me this letter before both of you go to Jeju Island." She took the letter and read it carefully,

 

My dear Gyuri, I'm sorry I've to left you. I'm sorry that I can't shed your tears anymore. You're the only one I love. My eyes and my heart just only look at you. Thank you for staying beside me all of this time. But I guess I really didn't have many time. Promise to me that you will be happy and don't cry anymore. You will look more beautiful when you smile.

I love you forever Gyuri.

Her tears cannot stop from falling. I hugged her, I know I'm not the one who she loved but I will tried to love by her. I will always stand beside you, Trust me.

  " Sunggyu, I'm sorry.."

   " No, I'm the one who should say sorry to you."

This scene really look like a dejavu to us. We reunited again after Jonghun left you just like the first time we met. I saw you crying when Jonghun left you.The situation repeat again, this time I will not make any single mistake. ' Let's begin again, Gyuri.'

 

[ The End ]