A Song for You

Mystery of Love

[Chapter 4]

 

Hara POV

       " Hara, finish this order and sent to this house okay."

       " Okay, Yuri."

I took off 3 stalk of roses and started to wrap it. I remember, when I sad Minhwan always gave me roses to delighted my day.

      " Minhwan, why you didn't comeback. It's already 2 years. You want to see me die?" My tears streamed down on my cheeks. What's left for me are only tears. ' Minhwan comeback please. Why you leave me alone? What should I do? How can I go alone? I miss you like crazy? I still remember your promise, you want comeback here but why until today I can't see you. But my faith will always with you. I'll waiting for you, no matter what happen. I want you back. I want to embrace you tightly, and I'll never let you go again. NEVER!

 

Dongwoo POV

I played the piano and suddenly my hands stop. I let my heavy sigh.

        " Minhwan, I miss you. When you can visit me again? If you can't visit me again then I'll visit you."

I packed my things, prepare my visa and booking flight to go back to South Korea again. I'll live in South Korea again, I already finished my study here, so I must go back. I took my books and one sheet of paper felt down. I took it carefully, Minhwan song and his picture with his girlfriend; Hara. I must find her.

        " Hey Dongwoo!"

        " Yah! How are you?"

       " Fine, come onyou can live in Minhwan's house."

I gave them a bitter smiled, and I just follow them. I've no friend in South Korea, I just know some of Minhwan's friends. It's been a long time I didn't comeback here after I got to study in Japan. I've nobody in South Korea just only Minhwan because I really didn't have any clue where is my family now.

 

Hara POV

      " Hello, Minhwan. What are you doing now? Playing piano? It's great, Minhwan I've to go now. I call back you later okay?"

I hug up the phone and smiled, Minhwan really sweet and very understanding. I felt really lucky got to know Minhwan. He really special. He is my life!

      " Hara, with whom did you phone, just now?" asked Yuri.

      " Minhwan!"

     " Oh!" Yuri just smiled, she know me really well. " Hara, continue your work, don't always think about your boyfriend." Yuri laughed, she really love to tease me. Our bell door ringing, Yuri quickly ran to the door to invite the customer.

I felt really weird, when she didn't shouted what he ordered, because it's already 10 minutes.

      " Yuri, what he want? Roses? Tulips or lavenders?"

     " Oh, Hara. He is my friend. He come to see me, sorry Hara."

     " Okay." I finished another order. Yuri friend rarely come here to see her. So, I'll give her chance to chat with her friend.

 

Dongwoo POV

        " Hara? Goo Hara?" I asked her for confirmation.

        " Yes, that is my name. Why?"

        " Ah...so you're Hara. No wonder my friend can falling in love with you." She really pretty, Minhwan really know how to choose girl to become his partner.

        " Excuse me?"

        " Ah, nothing. When you will finish your work?"

        " Around 5. Why?"

        " Can I talk to you. I mean, I want to be your friend."

        " Can, but after I finish my work."

I can see she smiled, she really beautiful. No wonder Minhwan can falling in love with her. Her sweet smile can melt anyone heart.

 

         " Sorry, I late."

          " It's okay. I just arrived around 5 minutes ago."

           " Why, do you want to be friend with me?"

          " I'm attracted by you. Actually, you remind me of someone, because of that , I really want to get closer with you.

          " Really? So, what is your name?"

           " Jang Dongwoo. You've a boyfriend?"

Hara silent for awhile. I felt very guilty for asking her that question.

          " I'm sorry, if you don't want to answer it. Just forget it."

          " No, I already have a boyfriend. His name is Choi Minhwan."

Dongwoo felt so shocked. Now he believed what her friend told him that Hara still waiting for Minhwan and she still cannot believe Minhwan already left her.

[flashback]

       " Yuri what he want? Roses? Tulips or lavenders?"

       " Oh, Hara. He is my friend, he come to see me. Sorry Hara."

       " Okay."

       " Who's that?" I asked her.

       " My friend Hara, the one you're looking for."

        " Okay. I'm actually Minhwan friend. I just want to know, she's fine or not after Minhwan left her?"

        " She's okay, but she still cannot accept the fact that Minhwan already left her. Sometimes, she will talk alone like she's talking with Minhwan, but that only Minhwan voice in his phone recorder."

 

[end of flashback]

 

I need to make Hara back to her reality world again. She cannot live in her fantasy world forever. But, how can I make her realize?

 

Hara POV

That guy, he come here again. What he want?

        " Hara, can I become your friend. I really want to be your friend. I'm sorry if that day I'm hurting your feeling. But I'll promise I'll never do it again."

I stared into his eyes, I bit a bottom of my lips. Can I trust him? He look nice but should I give him another chance? Then, I smiled

        " Can."

My short answer make us smiled.