My Sunshine Girl

Mystery of Love

[Chapter 2]

 

Jaejin POV

Am I lost now? Not yet, I'll never give up to get Nicole from that annoying guy, Hoya.

     " Nicole!" I waved my hand to her.

     " Yah! You're early today." said Nicole with bright smile.

     " I want to change my attitude, you should change your attitude too."  I make my face to Nicole. 

     " Yah! Lee Jaejin! You better not run!" Nicole yelled to me and I started to run away from her.

 

     " Jaejin-ah, stop I'm so tired." Nicole gasping for air. I just smiled to her. I love playing with Nicole she really carefree about herself.

     " Jung Nicole, we already in our class. You still dreaming? Cole-ah wake up!" I yelled to her. She quickly covered her ears, she looked really tired. Both of us still gasping for air. I didn't know where this guy come from but he suddenly stood in front of us.

     " Morning Nicole, Jaejin." said Hoya with sweet smiled. ' Why he always want to disturb my time with Nicole. This guy totally annoyed me.'

    " Morning Hoya." Nicole look so cheerful when she saw Hoya greeted us. She followed Hoya and left me. I felt really angry, Hoya totally can win Nicole heart easily. But he has to face me too. Nicole is mine.

    " Nicole-ah, wait for me. How dare you leave me alone." I tried to get Nicole attention, Nicole quickly head up to me back.

    " Jaejin, you can't walk alone now?"

    " I'm so tired, can you pull me?" I grabbed Nicole hand. Nicole make her face then she pulled me. Hoya just smiled to me, I know what his smile mean. ' Come on Hoya, I'm also guy like you.' I gave his a winked and he completely burst into laughed. Nicole felt so weird with his action. I lifted my shoulders, signal I doesn't know why he become like that.

I have to be more faster then Hoya. I must told Nicole I love her. Behind you, I said it aloud that I love you. I tried to hide it in my heart forever but loving alone is too painful, too hard.

     " Nicole, can I talkto you." Hoya suddenly disturb my discussion with Nicole.

    " No, Hoya! Come on, you see Nicole and I've a discussion right now. Why you still want to disturb us?"  I cannot be patient anymore. Hoya always steal my time with Nicole, because he know Nicole will never avoid from him.

    " Jaejin!" Nicole smiled to Hoya and gave me a death stare.

    " Can, come on Hoya." Hoya smiled to me. He think he already win. Not yet Hoya!

    " Nicole! I'm tired if everytime we've discussion, this guy will always disturb us. Come on Nicole, this project is too important than this GUY!" I yelled to Nicole and stared to Hoya. As usual he just smile. Nicole felt guilty, but still Hoya too important to her.

    " Jaejin, okay I promise just 5 minutes okay? Come on Hoya." Nicole quickly follow Hoya. Again, what so special about him?! I pounded the table. " Damn!"

If I can't tell her that I love her, maybe I can be a secret admirer. She will search it too. I took out ball pen and yellow highlight. After I wrote what I want, I highlight the sentences with my yellow highlight.  I read once again, then I smiled. I put the note in her novel. First plan, success. I just have to waited until she read and curious about the writer.

Nicole comeback with Hoya, I acting like always like nothing happen.

       " Hoya, can I talk to you after school time." I stared at him.

      " No problem Jaejin." he gave me a smiled.

You the one who decide war between us, Hoya. You take my girl. Nicole didn't detect anything between us. She just smiled think that Hoya and I will become close friend.

Nicole took out her novel, and my note fall away. She took it and read it, then she smiled

           You're wonderful, Youre beautiful and You're My Sunshine Girl.

                                                                                        from: Your Secret Admirer

 

        " Hey!"

       " Jaejin?!" She look suprised and quickly cover her note.

      " Sorry, I can't go back with you today."

      " It's okay. I'm in a good mood now. I hope you and Hoya can be a close friend." Nicole smiled to me and packed her things, she waving her hand to me before her shadow completely dissapear from my sight.

Nicole, eventhough you didn't know I'm the one who wrote the note but I'll always write it for you. Sooner or later you'll find out too. I hope so.