A Song for You

Mystery of Love

[Chapter 2]

 

Minhwan POV

I saw Hara sat at the first row like her promise. I smiled at her and slowly sat beside her. She felt so shocked, actually I just wanted her support before the competition start.

        " Minhwan, what are you doing here? Go back to your seat." Hara whisper to me. She look so suprised

        " Hara-yah give me a kiss. That's my key to success today." I winked to her, she quickly covered and shook her head.

         " Not here Minhwan; too many people will see it..." I quickly cut her words with suprised kiss on her lips. Her face turns red, I went to my seat and left My Hara with blushed face. ' Hara-yah, I'm sorry you force me to do that ' I still smiled at her.

        " Choi Minhwan " the annoucer called my name to perform. I took a deep breath  before step up to the stage. I saw Hara waving her hand with her cute smile on her lips. I sat calmly and started to play a song that I dedicated and made for her; Hara. The melody of the song echoes in the hall. I closed my eyes and started to imagine Hara in my mind. Everytime Hara appeared in my mind, I'll get my spirit and my fingers will touch perfect note to produce the sweetest melody. I ended my performance without doing any mistake.

As usual Hara will stand up and clapped her hand, but today she cannot run to me like always. She waving her hand and give me a kiss fly. I winked back to her. I went to restroom, as I wanted to get out from the restroom a girl with beautiful smile already waiting for me.

          " Minhwan!" Hara gave me a big hugged, I hugged her back.

          " Hara, wait. Not here, hereis not a nice place to hug. The smell is so unpleasant." Hara smilednwe holding hands and back to the hall, waited for the winners.

I looked nervous, Hara tried to comfort me. She holding my hands, I tried to smile but I can't. The annoucer went out with trophy in her hands. Then, she started to annouce the winners.

          " Number 3, Seo Joohyun with her song ' You're My Destiny '. Congratulatuion." That's not me.

          " Number 2, Kim Junsu with his song, ' I Miss You '. Congratulations." That's not me too.

          " Now, I will annouce the winner of this competition is Choi Minhwan with his song, ' We Belong Together '. Congratulations. You'll represent our country."

She said my name? That's for real? I still can't believe it but Hara quickly pulled my hand to stand up and took the prizes. I walked to the stage and took the tropy.

          " I want to thank to all judges because choose my song. I want to call someone who always support me, this song also dedicated to her. Please welcome Goo Hara."

I can see Hara shocked face, I gave her signal to went up to the stage. She finally make her move with shaking body. I hugged her and said ' Thank You' that I don't even know how many times.

         " Minhwan, why are calling me? That's so embrassing, and you also hugged me in front of everyone. I feel so shy."

        " You're shy?" Hara noded her head. I planted a kiss on her cheek. She look blushed but still smiled. " Hara, next week I'll go to Japan for two weeks. Come with me."

        " I can't Minhwan. If I go with you, who will open my florist shop." I sighed, I know Hara can't follow me, but in corner of my heart I wished she can go with me.

        " I'll miss you, Hara." my eyes look sad. Hara quickly hugged me. She know how to manage me very well.

        " I'll miss you too." Hara give me a sweet smiled. I touched her face, deep in my heart I always think ' Can I touch your face forever? Hara I want be with you forever.'

 

* Sorry because I take a long time to update new chapter. I'll update asap for next chpter. Keep comment and reading okay. =)