I Did Wrong

Mystery of Love

[Chapter 1]

 

Jiyoung POV

I woke up from sleep and I saw a guy who I didn't know where he come from. He slept on a corner of my room. I tried to sit, I felt so dizzy. What happen to me yesterday? The guy woke up from his slept and he felt so shocked when he saw me already wake up. He quickly sat beside me.

     " You already wake up. Do you want anything? " He asked to me, I shook my head then he smiled. He stood up,

     " I think you're okay now. So, I think I want to go back now." I quickly grabbed his hand.

     " Who are you? What happen to me?" I asked him with confius look.

      " You didn't remember? I found you in Seoul City, you look so sad and you're wearing wet clothes. So, I send you home. I afraid if you need something, so, I waited until you awake."

Ah! I remember the worst day of my life. I remember everything now.

 

       " Jiyoung, I wait you in a bar." the voice which I hate the most, Nana; Myungsoo ex-girlfriend. The girl who want to steal Myungsoo from me. I hung the phone angrily. I wear simple clothes; white sweater and skinny jeans. I put a very little makeup and fragrance. I quickly wearing my sneakers because I didn't like heels very much, it make my feets hurt.

I headed to the bar. Nana, she smiling to me with her evil smile. I saw Myungsoo seem so shocked when I come.

      " Jiyoung! What are you doing here?" Myungsoo expression like he really didn't like the reasons I come to the bar. Nana suddenly put her hand around my shoulder. I don't know the reasons she called me here. I smell bad thing will happen.

       " Everyone, this is Myungsoo new girlfriend. Opss, I mean she already with Myungsoo two years. I'm sorry Jiyoung." Nana pretend like she cover .

Myungsoo quickly stood up. He really shocked when Nana said like that. Their friends also look shocked,

        " Oh, she look so old-fashioned."

        " Myungsoo, where you get this girl?"

I took a deep breath, Myungsoo look anxious. I yelled to them, wished Myungsoo will protect me.

         " Yah! Even I'm not trendy like you, but I'm not stole anyone boyfriend like you, Nana."

         " Hey! You're so rude." one of the girl tried to attack me.

        " Stop it now! Jiyoung, go back!" Myungsoo yelled towards me.

         " No!"

         " I said go back!"

         " No, Myungsoo! Why?! Do you feel ashamed because they all know I'm your girlfriend now?"

         " Shut up!" I felt someone pour the water to my face. I felt so shocked, I felt like I'm in a bad nightmare but I'm in reality world now.

Myungsoo, the guy who I love all day long splash me water because of his pride. Because he ashamed I'm not country girl and trendy like Nana.

         " Let's break up now."  Myungsoo statement made my body weak. My tears start to fall out.

          " Yah! Kim Myungsoo," I ordered a jag of water and poured it to myself. " You satiestied now, right?!"

I quickly go out from the bar with wet clothes. I walked in the city with shivering body, and the worst thing was it was Winter. Snow still fall out. Everyone give me weird glances, because I look like a crazy girl. But there was only one guy who helping me and now he still beside me.

           " I remember now , thank you for helping me." I smiled to him.

          " Not a big deal. I'm just worried if you'll catch a cold. By the way, I'm Seunghyun. I need to go now."

He went out without knowing my name. I felt very tired, but something caught my eyes. The coat. I must find him. Must!