Chapter 9

A Place Where I Belong

 

Her eyes still widened in shock because of my sudden reaction. I soothe her, assuring her that everything is okay, even though I don’t even know what happened. Her eyes started blubbering in tears as I apologized. I think Sunggyu started to feel irritated and came between us, separating us.

‘What the hell? Stop flirting with my dongsaeng!’, he said as he pulled Minyoung away from me. I still saw her tears drop as she looked at me.

‘Sorry, hyung. I think I gotta go now. Bye hyung! Bye Minyoung!’.What’s going on with my brain system? Why I called that bastard ‘hyung’? I thought about it over and over again as I drove back to my house. Tomorrow evening, I’ll come again to check Minyoung’s condition. I knew she was like that because of me; I can’t forgive myself if something bad happened to her.

-Next Evening-

‘Annyeong, Minyoung-ah! How is your feeling now?’. I smiled as walked toward her. But it seemed that Minyoung was avoiding me, because as I stepped closer, she stepped backward. When I tried to touch her face, she turns her face away, as if she didn’t want me to come closer. As my feet touched the flooring of the house, I felt electricity current shot toward me. Then when I saw inside the house, I found Sunggyu slept peacefully on the sofa. I missed the old days when I was close to him. It was just because of that simple problem that made us be like this. I felt the pressure from the house pushing me backward, stopping me from stepping into the house. Then I tried to go in and I saw Woohyun was also there. Then I went out to go home. I didn’t want to have problem when Minyoung is at the same place with me.

I texted Hoya-hyung to spend more time with him. And so we ended meet up in a café. Hoya-hyung was still the same when it came to hanging up with friends. He showed up in his favorite purple pairs.

‘Hoya-hyung! Why are you so late?’,

‘Eehh~ Did you call me ‘hyung’? Are you sick? So weird. You usually call me by name.’

‘Just realized that you are older than me, hyung. Anyway, I’m thirsty, let’s drink coffee while chatting.’

So we went to drink coffee while I told him about Minyoung. I was close to Hoya-hyung too, but when he moved to the next grade and left me in my previous school, my relation with Hoya-hyung was a little bit damaged. But still, I could always rely on him when the problem I faced is about relationship with girls. Maybe it’s because he was so gentle and manly that he can always gives me a lot of great suggestions. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the VERY late updates~~

In exchange, I'll try my best to update 2-3 chapters tonight~

 

 

Extra pictures for my apology~~ ^^

Hoya in purple shirt might look like this~~ Lol~

 

 

 

Myungsoo is cool in every pose <3

When he's telling his story to Hoya he might do this~~ XD