Minyoung

A Place Where I Belong

 

Everything goes fine. Your relationship with L is also getting better. You’ve argued with your oppas many times just to maintain your relation with L. You know that Sungyeol oppa and Woohyun oppa had fight in the past and that made your oppas are separated in two groups. You miss the warm hug from the rest of your oppas. You only meet Hoya oppa at school and you don’t spent too much time talking with him. You spent most of your time with L. You chat with him, laugh with him, and having fun with him. You received a lot of bad feedback from the girls because you dated their idol which is L. You enjoy that when you know that you must be the happiest girl in the universe because you are being loved by many lovable oppas and of course being loved by someone as handsome as L. You are happy with L without knowing what problem is really happening between your oppas.

But your happy days are over when you have a cold reaction from L.

‘L oppa, what did I do? Why are you angry to me? Did I do something wrong?’

You ask him several times but he never gives you the answer. He just walks away from you coldly. You tell you oppas about that but their answers are just the same.

‘Just wait patiently little girl. That’s just an ordinary problem of teens’ love.’

You are suffering because of L’s reaction. Even Hoya oppa is also starting to stay away from you. You try to ask Changjo but he seems like he doesn’t want to talk to you. You feel like you are being thrown away by them.

Your days become gloomy and dark. Your smile fades away whenever you remember L. Your heart hurts when you see how L is flirting with other girls. When it comes to that problem, all you can do is cry on one of your oppas’ shoulder. You only can feel safe when Sungyeol oppa soothes you and hug you, comforting you. Your oppas suggest you to break up with L, but you hardly deny it. L’s reaction might be different but you believe that his feeling for you never changes.  

When you see him at school you never forget to greet him. But his feedback is still the same. Sometimes you can’t hold your tears and you run to the bathroom, letting all your tears fall. You never know what happen when you walk home or when you run to let your tears drop. There’s always someone who is watching over you. He cries in pain when he sees a drop of your tear falls. He wants to be there and catches your tears; he wants to be there when to protect you and to love you. But he never shows up in front of you. He’s always watching over you under the darkness.



 

So, I've decided to make another chapter and I did it~!! ^^v

Hope you like this chapter as well as you like the previous chapters~~

From this chapter onwards, the real story about this fic wil be started~ Don't get confuse arasso? ^^

Please READ,COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE~ ^^