Senses

A Place Where I Belong

After that he gave the letter to Sunggyu oppa and Sungyeo oppa. HIs tears are almost falling from the corner of his eyes. Sungyeol oppa's eyes widen in shock after reading the content of your letter. He rushed out of the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sungyeol stood in silence to sense which direction you've gone. He squeezed his brain to think which direction that you chose. When he stood in silence, Sunggyu and Sungjong joined him. Like knowing what should they do, they split to 3 different directions. Sungyeol rushed to the North, Sunggyu to the West and Sungjong to the East. If there's no sign of you in those 3 directions, you were definitely in the South. None of them has exchanged a word since they read your letter. Sungjong seemed so serious though usually he's the only one who could laugh when people are serious. Sunggyu looked guilty, he felt that the reason of your runaway is his stupid decision. Sungyeol was expressionless. He sensed nothing as he ran to find you. 

You were trying your best to find which way Dongwoo has gone to. You went toward nowhere as you tried to awaken your vampire senses. You stopped and closed your eyes. You tried to feel what happened around you. You can felt the breeze of wind and you heard the friction of leaves on a branch. Then slowly you tried to listen to something more extreme. You could hear the sound of water flow, a smile formed on your lips as you knew that the senses has began to 'wake up'. Then you began to smell something, at first, the smell wasn't that strong. But as you concentrate even more, the smell was getting stronger. It wasn't a smell of vampires nor humans. You knew how do vampires smell like; sweet, vivid, honey-like-smell, refreshing. Humans' smell are tempting, warm, delicious. But that time you smell something else. You felt that your nose was burning due to the strong smell. It was warm yet cold, tempting yet bad. Your eyes snaped open and you tried to find where did the smell came from.

Sungyeol was panting after he traced the North path and found nothing. When he was back to his original position, Sungjong was already standing there waiting for Sungyeol and Sunggyu's information. Sungyeol joined the younger biy as the waited for the eldest to came. But they waited for nothing since Sunggyu didn't coming back. Sungyeol and Sungjong decided to follow Sunggyu to the West. They thought that Sunggyu must have found a trail of you to the West. 

Sunggyu sensed you from a distant. He kept following your scent because he believed that he was the only one who could bring you back. He didn't bother to inform Sungyeol nor Sungjong since he knew that they must know already where he was located by sensing his scent. His guess dodn't miss a thing. On the next 4 minutes, Sungyeol and Sungjong were running with with him in the same speed.

'Do you guys smell Minyoung's scent from here? I can sense it clearly now.'

'Probably, hyung. I guess she isn't so far from here.'

They kept running in a constant speed until Sunggyu stopped under a huge tree. Sungyeol and Sungjong stopped also as Sunggyu stood motionless. 

'What is it hyung?'

'I smell werewolf's scent. It's dangerous if Minyoung is around here. She is half-vampire and she isn't used to fight in a battle with werewolfs.'

'That means, we have to find her first before those werewolfs find her.'

Sunggyu just nod his head and concentrate to find where you might be. 

'That way!'

Sunggyu suddenly shouted and Sungyeol moved toward the direction where Sunggyu pointed at, followed by Sungjong. Sunggyu also quickly followed this two dongsaengs.


Sorry for the very short update~

I was so busy with my homework~!!

I'll make a longer update tomorrow~~

Read, comment and subcsribe please~

As long as there's comment, it makes me want to update and update~~
So I guess you know what to do for the sake of my faster-updated-chapters~!!! >.<)/

Lol~ XDD

Still trying my best to do my Chinese speaking test on next two days~~~ XD